• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Gobias

Banned
First thing I thought :lol, makes me personally kinda sick

Who needs to be a good quarterback when you look this good:
weedenamerica_zpse3edfc2c.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah fuck you scar!

Decided to read through his twitter, lol at some fantasy owner salty as fuck about Arian Foster not giving him more points in his Fantasy Championship, some people need to step back and reflect on where their life is at and where it's heading..

MechDX

Decided to read through his twitter, lol at some fantasy owner salty as fuck about Arian Foster not giving him more points in his Fantasy Championship, some people need to step back and reflect on where their life is at and where it's heading..

Arians twitter is gold at times. he will post the weirdest shit

How are there five times the Browns fans here than Ravens fans. We're one if the most successful franchises since 2000. The Browns are a joke. A loveable joke, but a joke nonetheless.

Slo

This new brewery that opened up near me is pretty meh. I'm going to kill this growler, but I"m not happy about it.

KaYotiX

Banned
This Teo G/F thing keeps getting better and better. The guy is a moron lol. I bet he goes on Oprah next month to confess all.

Top Bottom