• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

AIeUSdx.png
Haha

Ray Lewis killed those people. Deal with it.

Did you read what I said earlier? Do you hate America? Because here, IN AMERICA, we have the greatest justice system in the world. Innocent until proven guilty, and if found innocent, then that's what they are. Our justice system does not get it wrong. America does not get it wrong. Ray, Ben, OJ, the list goes on. These are innocent men, redeemed and exonerated by good lady Justice, who is blind to all, even fame, and only grants innocence on those who deserve it!

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE, BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!!!!

http://www.957thegame.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=6203834

Yeah, that worries me. The Rams destroyed Roman twice and if Nolan can pick up the same things, then we're fucked.

athletes are so retarded sometimes.

"Roddy White told me in years past this team would shy away from the big games but he says he doesn't feel that this year. That there is a swagger to this team"

lol so you're telling me that last year roddy white and his teammates were scared to play in big games and they talked openly about that? alright.

anyways, falcons are doing an awful lot of talking this week. kap is a one-read-and-then-run QB, "don't miss!", we know what their plays are, etc etc.

let them keep running their mouths. the game, as always, will be decided on the field.

Did you read what I said earlier? Do you hate America? Because here, IN AMERICA, we have the greatest justice system in the world. Innocent until proven guilty, and if found innocent, then that's what they are. Our justice system does not get it wrong. America does not get it wrong. Ray, Ben, OJ, the list goes on. These are innocent men, redeemed and exonerated by good lady Justice, who is blind to all, even fame, and only grants innocence on those who deserve it!

:jnc

JCizzle

athletes are so retarded sometimes.

"Roddy White told me in years past this team would shy away from the big games but he says he doesn't feel that this year. That there is a swagger to this team"

lol so you're telling me that last year roddy white and his teammates were scared to play in big games and they talked openly about that? alright.

anyways, falcons are doing an awful lot of talking this week. kap is a one-read-and-then-run QB, "don't miss!", we know what their plays are, etc etc.

let them keep running their mouths. the game, as always, will be decided on the field.

You also see they said they were gonna light up CK and Roddy White is hoping they'll play physical?

“That’s one of those things if you get an opportunity to blow somebody up and make a statement, that’s what you want to do,” Falcons safety William Moore said.

Roddy:

"Those guys do come downhill and they try to knock you out, and anytime you do that, if you miss, there's going to be consequences,'' White told USA TODAY Sports Friday. "It's going to lead to explosive gains on offense. We're looking forward to that.

I'm sure Dashon is looking forward to it too !

"If tackles are missed, we will get better gains down the field."

How controversial! Truly Niners lockerroom bulletin board material. Keep running that mouth Roddy! Run that mouth!

EagleCrying.jpg

How controversial! Truly Niners lockerroom bulletin board material. Keep running that mouth Roddy! Run that mouth!

It's going to lead to explosive gains on offense. We're looking forward to that.

they're looking forward to the missed tackles that are sure to happen. and the niners dont need bulletin board material. falcons are the ones doing all the talkin'!

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Niners are a bunch of frauds!

Kaep is going to shit his pants when we rise up on that Sconi ass!

Hear that FMT? You're cheering for EZnark!!
animedance.gif

Here's the full quote

"Those guys do come downhill and they try to knock you out, and anytime you do that, if you miss, there's going to be consequences," White told USA Today this week. "It's going to lead to explosive gains on offense. We're looking forward to that.
"We've got big strong guys who are used to contact after catching and used to getting after people. As long as we can catch the ball and get our pads turned downfield, we'll break tackles."

Count me in the homer camp but that's pretty damn tame.

it's a win-win situation for you andres! your 2 favorite teams! what luck!

http://www.profootballcentral.com/2013/01/19/why-i-am-a-falcon/

We love our team and we always have. In the Deep South we don’t talk about our team as “they” or “them”. In the Deep South the Falcons are “we” and “us”. We know we don’t play in the games but we bleed during them so we’ve earned the right. We may argue over the sorry state of our world on Monday, but not tomorrow. Tomorrow we Falcons will rise up as one. Tomorrow a new biggest Falcon’s game of all time will be played, an NFC championship in our home stadium. We’ve waited all our lives for this moment. It’s our time.

lolololol holy shit this is one of the most cringe-worthy articles i have read in my life. is "rise up" the falcons new motto or something? lulz

I don't get off of work tomorrow until 2 hours after the game has started and I have no way of looking at the score while I'm there.

Tomorrow is going to suck.

JCizzle

Here's the full quote

"Those guys do come downhill and they try to knock you out, and anytime you do that, if you miss, there's going to be consequences," White told USA Today this week. "It's going to lead to explosive gains on offense. We're looking forward to that.
"We've got big strong guys who are used to contact after catching and used to getting after people. As long as we can catch the ball and get our pads turned downfield, we'll break tackles."

Count me in the homer camp but that's pretty damn tame.

For a team that doesn't miss many tackles, it leads me to think he really hasn't watched much tape.

Ceebs

I like our chances if we keep it close. Ryan has been pulling games out of his ass all year. It's almost Eli-esque.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Just got discharged from the hospital late this afternoon after being admitted on Thursday for severe asthma stemming from pneumonia I just got over. Been a shitty 2 weeks for me but all I could think was that I'm back in time for football. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Except the Pats. Fuck those guys.

Fox318

Just got discharged from the hospital late this afternoon after being admitted on Thursday for severe asthma stemming from pneumonia I just got over. Been a shitty 2 weeks for me but all I could think was that I'm back in time for football. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Except the Pats. Fuck those guys.

I hope you didn't bring your lucky jets gear with you.

It will kill you

squicken

Damn that sucks. Glad you are doing better. Good to see the illness kept your soul intact

Top Bottom