• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

jakncoke

Banned
I hate you so damn much right now.

Better win then :), then again Eagles did manage to a SB among all those NFC Championship losses as well. Maybe this is destiny. Also look at Falcons fans, their qb finally throws for 200 yards and finally gets a playoff win and they feel like they in the middle of dynasty.

They need a live feed of that Ray Lewis countdown billboard. :p

Drafted with Cleveland's 95 season draft pick. Only fitting for his era to end, and ours to start. ;)

Mmmm yes. Fucks yes.

That hockey felt good.

I have always been a neophyte hockey fan but its like you can't help but enjoy it if you were born in Minnesota.

Brownies never won a Super Bowl either

105933d1318406142-fuji-evil-pro-thats-joke-1305040347784.jpg

Greg

Went to bed around 2:30 in the morning and all this wind we're getting woke me up. My eyes didn't really adjust and I checked my clock to see what time it was, and I thought it said 8:30. 6 hours of sleep is enough to start my day, so I got up and made my coffee.

I sit down with my coffee and turn on the TV to watch some ESPN. The time on the cable box says 6:37.

Damnit.

Went to bed around 2:30 in the morning and all this wind we're getting woke me up. My eyes didn't really adjust and I checked my clock to see what time it was, and I thought it said 8:30. 6 hours of sleep is enough to start my day, so I got up and made my coffee.

I sit down with my coffee and turn on the TV to watch some ESPN. The time on the cable box says 6:37.

Damnit.
Playing some games in the early morning with a cup of coffee is pretty great, you should try it!

Damnit.

Went to bed around 6 in the morning, woke up at 11. FEELS GREAT MAN

Talking about sleep, I did go to bed around 11:30 last night, woke up at 2:30 in the morning. Couldn't sleep for some reason. I guess I passed out again with in half an hour and just got up.

Eastern time. I`m nervous.

JABEE

I got out of a speeding ticket this afternoon by simply pulling over, parking my truck, opening the driver's side door and jumping in the passenger's seat. When the highway patrolman came to the door, I acted like I was a victim of a carjack. Fucking Lennay Kekua.

How much drugs did you have on you at the time?

Wait...

RIP Stan the Man

Stan Musial died too? Noooooooooooooooooo

squicken

Colts are going to run the Stanford offense. No more Arians-ball. Both the GM and owner have discussed howm uch they needed to not get Luck hit so much, and I wonder what they would have had Arians change in the offseason had he stayed. Oh well, it's all those soon dead QBs in AZ's problem now

Hamilton said he did plan to change the offense from what former coordinator and now-Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians installed, leaning toward more West Coast principles and away from the deep passing game Arians preferred. It’ll come with more of an emphasis on running the ball as well.

Part of the problem the Colts had last year was struggling to protect Luck long enough to move the ball down field. But if they don’t invest heavily in offensive linemen, they’re not going to be able to run the ball the way Hamilton’s used to at Stanford.

“It’ll be a variation of the West Coast [with] West Coast principles,’’ Hamilton said. “The short, efficient passing game, a high completion rate.

squicken

Robert Kraft is dedicating today's game to his late wife, Myra. Seriously. No, I'm not joking. There's an article and everything!

FOXBOROUGH — It was a year ago that the Patriots beat the Ravens in the AFC Championship game, after Baltimore missed an easy-peasy 32-yard field goal attempt with 11 seconds remaining. The 2011 season had been dedicated to the late Myra Kraft, who died of ovarian cancer that July.

Though the 2012 season was not dedicated to Myra, and the team no longer wears the “MHK” patches on their uniforms, Patriots owner Robert Kraft is dedicating the Baltimore rematch Sunday to her memory. “It’s the second championship game at home, and it’s in her honor,” Kraft said this week, sitting behind a massive desk in his office at Gillette Stadium.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...ss-and-love/lqlSWXTg3erUieQqqSSDtL/story.html

4myracskcj.jpg

Top Bottom