• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Ray killed all of them.

Except his favorites, which is why I remain.

I waited tables years ago, and tons of Ravens would come in. Ray was a great tipper, and a nice dude, and this was when he was younger and before he found religion.Shannon Sharpe was the worst. Tony Siragusa was the biggest asshole I ever met, literally.

Siragusa was so fat he used two chairs.

Slo

Shit. We just got invited out for sushi, but my youngest daughter has a friend over. How can I get rid of her with no consequences? Her father is a DEA detective. Help me NFLGAF, this is important to me.

Narag

Shit. We just got invited out for sushi, but my youngest daughter has a friend over. How can I get rid of her with no consequences? Her father is a DEA detective. Help me NFLGAF, this is important to me.

Make the second youngest babysit. Disown if she fails.

LewisFlaccoBertErnie.jpg

Tehe

UhMLXIh.gif

And that will never change, fuck the Pats.

Fuck the Bucs! Raiders got robbed! #TeamChan #ChanIsMyHomeboy

Can't wait for football tomorrow!

I have to wait in fear 'till 1 am tomorrow for the game to start. So nervous :(

Take her with you.

jakncoke

Banned

Any teen girls in your neighborhood? Offer them 30 bucks

Is that the uniform of an actual team or are they going with generic shit?

I'm not a big baseball guy but I remember a stretch where Joe Mauer was on the cover of that game for like 2 or 3 years. When did they realize his bilateral leg weakness wasnt the only thing wrong with him?

any update on Rapetree?

here is what we know:

1. no arrests have been made
2. the alleged assault happened on sunday and was reported friday
3. crabtree is cooperating
4. chad hall (practice squad WR) promoted to the 53 man roster. is this related to crabtree or filling a roster spot after we cut billy cundiff. did we cut billy cundiff because we knew crabtree wouldn't be playing? it's been reported that crabtree will play but we'll see

Top Bottom