• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Today's the day.

iZo0p9ALNoOD6.gif

Get on the bus!

Pretty confident the Falcons can secure a W.
My avatar will reflect a loss, if that comes to pass.

Well we have some decent corners with Talib and Dennard now so we have a good chance to stop them.

And safety help via McCourty for Torrey Smith.

Interesting, that's exactly what all the Broncos fans were saying last week.

Yeah. Though i really don't think we will expect Talib or Dennard to be on an island with Smith. And it doesn't matter if your game plan is sound if your players can't execute.

They thought grampa Champ could check Smith one on one which they did too much. You think Bill is that stupid? I'm guessing Talib on Boldin double down on Smith. It also might be pretty windy tonight.
I'm aware of the differences, I just thought it was funny. Regardless, both teams talked about doing the same thing so now it's just a matter of whether or not the Pats can execute better than the Broncos did. I think the Pats will win today, myself.

JCizzle

Crabtree's side of the story has been corroborated by a second woman who witnessed the situation. Schefter doubts he will be arrested and thinks the charges will be dropped.

eznark

Banned
Crabtree's side of the story has been corroborated by a second woman who witnessed the situation. Schefter doubts he will be arrested and thinks the charges will be dropped.

Cha-Ching!

Always smarter to be the "witness." Sure it pays less but the scrutiny is so much less severe. And you're a hero!

Sanjuro

I'm hyped. Ravens/Pats are just one of those match-ups where both teams bring out the best in their opponent. Should be fun.

Unfortunately at the moment, it looks like I'm going to be stuck with non-sports people. Ugh.

Gigglepoo

Random scheduling question: The Niners play the Packers and Redskins next year based on where they finished in their respective divisions. How does the league figure out which game is home and which is away? Because the Niners hosted the NFC East this year, do they then go to Washington next? Or is it something less logical?

JABEE

OT Luke Joeckel

NT Star Lotulelei

OLB Jarvis Jones

Do any of these three players make it to the Eagles pick at #4? Who do you think would be the best choice?

From watching youtube videos of plays I would rank them:

1. Luke Joeckel

2. Star Lotutelei

3. Jarvis Jones

I think Joeckel would be a great fit for the Eagles. They can move Herremans inside again, put Kelce at center, and keep Mathis at Guard. You have to hope Jason Peters can come back healthy. Watkins would be a backup.

Adam Schefter ‏ @ AdamSchefter
Former Browns HC Pat Shurmur is expected to join Chip Kelly's coaching staff in Philadelphia, likely as Eagles' offensive coordinator.

Taha tehe

OT Luke Joeckel

NT Star Lotulelei

OLB Jarvis Jones

Do any of these three players make it to the Eagles pick at #4? Who do you think would be the best choice?

1. Luke Joeckel

2. Star Lotutelei

3. Jarvis Jones

I think Joeckel would be a great fit for the Eagles. They can move Herremans inside again, put Kelce at center, and keep Mathis at Guard. You have to hope Jason Peters can come back healthy. Watkins would be a backup.
Who do you want to be your Qb next season ?

JABEE

Who do you want to be your Qb next season ?

I can't think of a good solution for that right now. I don't want to draft Geno Smith with the 4th pick. It seems everyone sees him as a mid to late 1st.

I would try to see if I could pick Alex Smith or Matt Flynn off the trash heap as a temporary solution, and hope to draft a franchise QB in 2014.

Edit: Shurmur was the punishment inflicted on the Eagles for embarrassing Joe Banner on the national stage. Let's hope he isn't calling the plays.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Former Browns HC Pat Shurmur is expected to join Chip Kelly's coaching staff in Philadelphia, likely as Eagles' offensive coordinator.

What? Seriously? Why would Chip decide that?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I can't think of a good solution for that right now. I don't want to draft Geno Smith with the 4th pick. It seems everyone sees him as a mid to late 1st.

I would try to see if I could pick Alex Smith or Matt Flynn off the trash heap as a temporary solution, and hope to draft a franchise QB in 2014.

Edit: Shurmur was the punishment inflicted on the Eagles for embarrassing Joe Banner on the national stage. Let's hope he isn't calling the plays.

I'd be utterly shocked if Kelly isn't calling the plays. I just hope he begins the play calling placard trend in the NFL.

chipkelly.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Tom Penny

Almost time to leave for the game. Go Pats. A big fuck you to all the haters. Good luck to the Ravens although I hope you fail miserably and Ray Gets his party.

BBD9PvuCYAE5n2U.jpg:large

Vire

Are you ready for some foooooooooooootballlllllllll.

It's time for a parttaaaaay.

I may or may not of hit the sauce early.

KevinRo

;LASDKF;LKASJDFJKSDFSDA

PAYBACK TIME

FUCK BILL BELICHICK TOM BRADY TOM CRAFT THE PATRIOTS

GO RAVENS

OMG I;ALKJDFADSFA;DSFKJA;SDKF

FUCK BILLY CUNDIFF

FUCK LEE EVANS

FLACCOELITELEET1337EJEET

JABEE

Do you love football?

Cee-Lo-Greens-Purrfect-helps-spread-cat-fever-K414AK5J-x-large.jpg

DO YOU LOVE IT!?!?

I was enjoying the time we've spent without this atrocity. It seems like it has been years since the last Thursday Night Football game.

I hope NFL Network improves their production standards for next season.

squicken

OT Luke Joeckel

NT Star Lotulelei

OLB Jarvis Jones

1. Luke Joeckel

2. Star Lotutelei

3. Jarvis Jones

Jones would scare me with that spine injury. Worth a first round pick, but not that high

Top Bottom