• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

jakncoke

Banned

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I hope for an all feathered super bowl.

Holy shit!

image.php

Dragon

Banned
;LASDKF;LKASJDFJKSDFSDA

PAYBACK TIME

FUCK BILL BELICHICK TOM BRADY TOM CRAFT THE PATRIOTS

GO RAVENS

OMG I;ALKJDFADSFA;DSFKJA;SDKF

FUCK BILLY CUNDIFF

FUCK LEE EVANS

FLACCOELITELEET1337EJEET

Must be nice to be drunk seven hours before kickoff.

Spinluck

Colts are going to run the Stanford offense. No more Arians-ball. Both the GM and owner have discussed howm uch they needed to not get Luck hit so much, and I wonder what they would have had Arians change in the offseason had he stayed. Oh well, it's all those soon dead QBs in AZ's problem now

I'm fine with this. I still think we should run and stretch the field whenever necessary to keep the defense honest.

And I'm glad they saw your Luck getting his ass busted as an issue. I'm pretty sure part of them wanted Arians to go, even though they liked him in Indy.

Now that Luck has played in one of worst offenses a rookie could play in, I think he's ready to kick ass this year. What are we projected to take in the first round? An o-linemen or a d-linemen? And would you consider Castanzo a bust?

OT Luke Joeckel

NT Star Lotulelei

OLB Jarvis Jones

Do any of these three players make it to the Eagles pick at #4? Who do you think would be the best choice?

From watching youtube videos of plays I would rank them:

1. Luke Joeckel

2. Star Lotutelei

3. Jarvis Jones

I think Joeckel would be a great fit for the Eagles. They can move Herremans inside again, put Kelce at center, and keep Mathis at Guard. You have to hope Jason Peters can come back healthy. Watkins would be a backup.

I think Watkins might retire. His ankle problem goes back to college and he couldnt practice the rest of the year after he re-injured it. He only dressed in case of an emergency since the Eagles were so thin at OL. I have no problem with Chip bringing Shurmer back. Guy was overmatched at HC, but he also had a terrible QB. He has coached in Philly before and was always considered a good assistant. He wont be calling the plays so he cant even mess that up. I am glad Chip is reaching out to guy with NFL experience.

squicken

Now that Luck has played in one of worst offenses a rookie could play in, I think he's ready to kick ass this year. What are we projected to take in the first round? An o-linemen or a d-linemen? And would you consider Castanzo a bust?

It will be tough. Pagano is a defensive guy, and the D got lit up last year, so I'm sure he will want an impact guy in the front 7. But with a new OC talking about a power run game, they certainly need to upgrade the OL. Can find guards in later rounds, but getting a day one starter at tackle is a bit tougher.

I don't know on Castanzo. Luck wasn't the only one set up to fail at times in that offense. If they can run the ball a bit better, or at least have the threat of it, then that will help him. So will the quick passes. Pretty excited to have the coach of the year gone

Top Bottom