• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Watch out we gotta tough guy...

LIXZI13.gif

I'm watching this and I'm wondering in what situation would you be able to pull this off against an attacker?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Almost time to leave for the game. Go Pats. A big fuck you to all the haters. Good luck to the Ravens although I hope you fail miserably and Ray Gets his party.

BBD9PvuCYAE5n2U.jpg:large

Getting ready to leave at like 11?

Hopefully you aren't blacked out by the time the game rolls around.

Ricker

Atlanta and Baltimore for me,just to add a little tension but frankly,it's going to be fun just relaxing and watching some football games where I don't really care who wins...just be good games,like last week.(Canuck here,sad seeing Trestman go from Montreal in the CFL to Chicago).

MechDX

Remember when the Texans were supposed to roll all the way to the title game earlier in the season? Fuck you schaub!

Go Brady!!

Hunter S.

Insanely gusty here near Foxboro. Definitely going to affect the kicking game.

FUCK FLACCO!

Anyone that has love in their heart should be saying fuck Brady. The dark side is strong with this one.
What a scary world we live in today where young men like the Patriots.

MechDX

I hope this is some jinx routine and not you squickening to the Pats.

Every team I wore an avatar for has lost.

Every team left I have no real interest in watching. Screw the AFc teams and the Falcons just dont interest me. If I had to pick one it would be the Niners just for my ObiWan, FMT

dkeane

Too bad Cundiff isn't the kicker for the Ravens anymore, ha.
It's going to mess with field position too. Whoever wins the coin toss may have the wind at their back for the first half.
Winds are said to calm down as the game goes on.

Just start this game already. So nervous.

Oysters for halftime of the early game, Shellfish and Potatoes À La Marinière for the main event. GO PATS!

CrankyJay

Banned
Buffalo needs to stop playing this Better Days song by the Goo Goo Dolls...we play like nancy boys because we listen to nancy boy music.

I hope all the stupid Niners fans that openly wished for a road game this weekend cry themselves to sleep tonight. Tears of regret into your pillows of shame.

Hunter S.

I hope all the stupid Niners fans that openly wished for a road game this weekend cry themselves to sleep tonight. Tears of regret into your pillows of shame.

Pats fans should be castrated so they no longer are breeding. Then they should be forced to dine on them while watching only the Browns for the rest of their lives.

Top Bottom