• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Godslay

Banned
GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING NFL GAAAAAAAAF!!!!!

This Bud's for you Larry.

Pvb6V.gif

You supported me before?! Dammit. I should have exploited that by having you send me some of those wonderful products/foods Cleveland is known for....What exactly are those? Steamers?

Christmas comes early.
You're on my dunzo list, you're now excommunicated.
Kave Wes browns gaf follow suit

MechDX

Just like your Watt jersey will be worthless in 3 years when he goes to New England.

Bobby wont let Watt go anywhere. Stereotypical corn fed, aw shucks guy he loves. More worried they will stupidly overpay him.

Luck will come home in 3 more years though. Until then we get Colt from the Browns to challenge schaub.....

TheFatOne

Going with Pats and 49ers winning it today. Then 49ers upset Pats and win the Superbowl.

Pats won't be favored against the 49ers.
Bobby wont let Watt go anywhere. Stereotypical corn fed, aw shucks guy he loves. More worried they will stupidly overpay him.

Luck will come home in 3 more years though. Until then we get Colt from the Browns to challenge schaub.....

If Watts production stays the same or slightly increases can you really overpay for a talent like that?

Top Bottom