• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Everybody should get on the Falcon's Bus! We welcome all comers!!!

ibrryrzRkfpLXE.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Everybody should get on the Falcon's Bus! We welcome all comers!!!

ibrryrzRkfpLXE.gif

I don't like QB's with the name Matt who have played for the Falcons. Sorry, I'll pass.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Just got home from work. FUCK. YES. I felt like having a heart-attack when I arrived at Applebees only to catch the Seahawks go up by one with 31 seconds left, and I felt like I was floating in the clouds when Bryant made the field goal. So good!

NFC Championship now comes through the Georgia Dome!

Miguel

Dammit. I'm gonna be in a funk all week, and have a friend's birthday shenanigans I'm not entirely interested in going to but kinda feel obligated to do so since she came out to mine and bought me a drink. I'm gonna end up going anyway, and probably drink myself stupid. Haven't done that in over a year, I guess I'm due.

image.php

Just got home from work. FUCK. YES. I felt like having a heart-attack when I arrived at Applebees only to catch the Seahawks go up by one with 31 seconds left, and I felt like I was floating in the clouds when Bryant made the field goal. So good!

NFC Championship now comes through the Georgia Dome!

Only the 3rd time in franchise history we've been in the nfc championship game, and the 1st time we've hosted it!

Shouta

Aight, let's go Falcons. I can't muster the energy to cheer the Patriots or the 49ers on at all and I feel nothing towards the ravens, lol. Plus, I'd like to see Gonzalez get a ring after waiting what, 16 years?

Doomsayer

I was going to put my thoughts on the 49er-Packer game in the other thread, but since that has passed here we go.

Kaep started off shaky, that pick 6 was a disaster and I thought we were going to be in for a long game when that happened. The next drive he responded with a touchdown though. I think that is 4 times that he's turned the ball over hes responding with a touchdown, pretty amazing. Offense was spectacular; the rushing attack was diverse and effective. Half of that had to do with Capers being senile, though.

Crabtree has just been fantastic these past few weeks. He has really emerged as the go to guy on offense, for all the flack VD is getting for not being involved in the offense, I don't think its all on him. He gets open a lot but doesn't get a lot of balls thrown his way. Moss made a few big plays as well. Oh and Delanie Walker needs to find his hands, I think I read on PFF that he has dropped 30% of catchable balls thrown his way, terrible.

Defense was pretty good, gave up 24 points but really only 17 because that last TD was garbage time and shouldn't have even happened...bullshit PI on Tarrell Brown. Didn't get a lot of pressure on Rodgers but made him uncomfortable throughout the game. Atlantas O-line is pretty good so I hope Justin Smith can be a bit more effective. Corner play sucked, Rogers and Culliver had pretty terrible games.

Felt good to be on the receiving end of a special teams fuck up as well.

On to Atlanta!

NFC championship game is bringing out all the lifelongs.

I hate the Niners, but I really hate seeing all the fresh Niner gear out and about. If you're a fan, be a fan, and stay a fan. Bandwagoning is abomination onto sports fandom. Glory should not be shared with those who weren't there during the AJ Feely days.

I was at the gym earlier and someone tried to give me shit for wearing Ravens gear, assuming I was bandwagon trash.

MOTHERFUCKER, YOU THINK THEY SELL RAVENS GEAR IN CALIFORNIA??? HOW THE FUCK WOULD I HAVE GOTTEN A SAM KOCH SHIRT IN ONE DAY?

I hate the Niners, but I really hate seeing all the fresh Niner gear out and about. If you're a fan, be a fan, and stay a fan. Bandwagoning is abomination onto sports fandom. Glory should not be shared with those who weren't there during the AJ Feely days.

It's a faux glory. They don't know how it feels.

Doomsayer

I was at the gym earlier and someone tried to give me shit for wearing Ravens gear, assuming I was bandwagon trash.

MOTHERFUCKER, YOU THINK THEY SELL RAVENS GEAR IN CALIFORNIA??? HOW THE FUCK WOULD I HAVE GOTTEN A SAM KOCH SHIRT IN ONE DAY?

Of course you say that because of your location. I'm sure there's a ton of bandwagon fans out in full force in Baltimore, Massachusetts, and Atlanta.

Oh wait, I forgot, it's California. Fucking fairweather fucks.

Real Talk.

bigosc2k

Banned
Of course you say that because of your location. I'm sure there's a ton of bandwagon fans out in full force in Baltimore, Massachusetts, and Atlanta.

Oh wait, I forgot, it's California. Fucking fairweather fucks.

The sad part is that it's true, I asked my coworker who was sporting a niners hat, and I said how she liked Colin Kaepernick? she responds with who is that and I told her to get a refund and stop trying acting like she's a niners fan.

Greg

They told me you'd say that!

Top Bottom