• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
You rebel Scum

Just for that

DALE
Pvb6V.gif
Win.

Lol ok enjoy Trent Dilfer 2.0. Calling him elite is an embarrasment to the sport.

Either way despite Ray Lewis really selling this shit, I'm rootin for the Ravens in this one... Jim just seems like the biggest DB in the NFL. If Vernon decides to keep playing football though, it's gonna be a tough win for Bal.
Lololololololol dale!

Lol ok enjoy Trent Dilfer 2.0. Calling him elite is an embarrasment to the sport.

Either way despite Ray Lewis really selling this shit, I'm rootin for the Ravens in this one... Jim just seems like the biggest DB in the NFL. If Vernon decides to keep playing football though, it's gonna be a tough win for Bal.
Trent Dilfer 2.0 just shit all over Tom Brady. WELCOME TO ELITEVILLE, JOE FLACCO.

TheFatOne

Give me a break, Flacco is far from elite. Pats continue to suck in the post season, it's not about cameras, it's not about cheating, it's about age and injuries, it is every year. Before they were built with a damn good defense and a spread it around offense, now they still spread it around, but it's all contingent on 1 or 2 players. Brady was hurt in the 07 superbowl and they still almost won it if it wasn't for the miraculous helmet catch and a dropped samuel int. Last year it was the Welker drop and Gronk being injured... this year it was a combo of Gronk being injured, and Brady getting old. His % is down significantly, has lost every bit of his deep ball, and doesn't like to get hit anymore, not that he ever liked it, but can't handle it any more. That's what it really comes down to. The thing of it is, their offense is so powerful when 100% that they can just blow teams doors off, problem is NOBODY stays 100% healthy, and you cannot rely on that. Something needs to change big time in NE, or these last years of Brady will slip away fast.

I believe it's about age, injuries, etc.. but it's also about coaching. Belichick and company have not coached particularly well in the playoffs, and how much of that is because they can't record signals? Like I said earlier they lost on a few great plays, but generally they are being outcoached in those games. How much of that is because they can't cheat no one knows for certain, but the coaching has not been the same post spygate. Poor drafting after the runs is probably the number one reason, but I wonder how much not being able to cheat has affected them. I just don't buy that the cheating didn't help them anymore.

Ray Lewis is such a fucking phony ass attention whore. I'll be glad when he's out of the league. It's okay to kill people if you're rich and good at football. Great message to send to our youth!
I've edited out the irrelevant part.

tbh I don't think Ray is phony. Though he's grating. He was an accomplice all those years ago, and now he's devout. Whatever.

I believe it's about age, injuries, etc.. but it's also about coaching. Belichick and company have not coached particularly well in the playoffs, and how much of that is because they can't record signals? Like I said earlier they lost on a few great plays, but generally they are being outcoached in those games. How much of that is because they can't cheat no one knows for certain, but the coaching has not been the same post spygate. Poor drafting after the runs is probably the number one reason, but I wonder how much not being able to cheat has affected them. I just don't buy that the cheating didn't help them anymore.

The coaching is only as good as the players.The defense was terrible today.No Jones and no Talib.When was the last time the had guys who could get stops when needed?

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about them not winning it since Spygate?

Because they're not idiots.

Here's what to expect over the next two weeks: WHOSE GOT IT BETTER THAN WE DO?!!!! chants. Lots of interviews with the Harbaugh dad. And a new commercial with the San Fran fan on the couch.

Well I think it has been pretty definitively proven that the only reason Brady won any games was by cheating. His Hall of Fame ballot will be just like the MLBs this season. He will never get in because he has 0 legitimate wins and is worse than Blaine Gabbert. The only fair thing to do is invalidate all of theory wins, retroactively award the Rams the Super Bowl that was illegally stolen from them, and execute Tom Brady via firing squad at half time of the Super Bowl

bionic77

There are tons of butt hurt pats and steelers fans in here
We lost to the Browns (and we lost to even shittier teams). No way to be graceful after that.

I don't want the Niners or Rats to win. Just being honest!

Though it was nice seeing the Pats quit in the 4th quarter.

The game changed on the Welker dropped on 3rd down.

It honestly did. That was a decent drive until he fucked up that third down catch. Right on to the chest into his hands and he dropped. We could have scored a TD there and would have been a much different ball game.

Congrats Ravens fans, you guys played great against us as always. Beat us twice this season.

That sounds familiar.

:LOL

Top Bottom