• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Afrikan

1ymc3.jpg

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Hahahaha... Shannon Sharpe taking Belicheat to task for bitching out post game. That man can't stand that he's never truly won anything and the entire world knows it.

Narag

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about them not winning it since Spygate?

It came up on one of the pregame shows without naming it directly. Talk about how his legacy was in danger because he hadn't won in eight years and that people would start paying more attention to the games he didn't win rather than those he did*.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I believe it's about age, injuries, etc.. but it's also about coaching. Belichick and company have not coached particularly well in the playoffs, and how much of that is because they can't record signals? Like I said earlier they lost on a few great plays, but generally they are being outcoached in those games. How much of that is because they can't cheat no one knows for certain, but the coaching has not been the same post spygate. Poor drafting after the runs is probably the number one reason, but I wonder how much not being able to cheat has affected them. I just don't buy that the cheating didn't help them anymore.

They've done a damn good job of drafting on the offensive side, but they've failed over and over again to draft a defense with all the picks they've spent trying to find a NFL CB. Wheatley, Butler, Wilhite, McCourty, Dowling, etc. etc. The other problem too is the company Bill has surrounded himself with. He had some damn good minds around him when he started, but no he's working with Matt Patricia and Josh Boyer... on top of that McDaniels is garbage IMO. This of course is due to Bills monster ego, believing he can do more with less.

Trent Dilfer 2.0 just shit all over Tom Brady. WELCOME TO ELITEVILLE, JOE FLACCO.

Lol remember when Mark Sanchez shit all over tom? Yeah he's elite, the real deal! He beat Tom AND Peyton to get to the championship game!

Seriously pats got outplayed tonight, do you seriously believe Joe Flacco is elite? How long have you been watching football?

eznark

Banned
They've done a damn good job of drafting on the offensive side, but they've failed over and over again to draft a defense with all the picks they've spent trying to find a NFL CB. Wheatley, Butler, Wilhite, McCourty, Dowling, etc. etc. The other problem too is the company Bill has surrounded himself with. He had some damn good minds around him when he started, but no he's working with Matt Patricia and Josh Boyer... on top of that McDaniels is garbage IMO. This of course is due to Bills monster ego, believing he can do more with less.

Lol remember when Mark Sanchez shit all over tom? Yeah he's elite, the real deal! He beat Tom AND Peyton to get to the championship game!

Seriously pats got outplayed tonight, do you seriously believe Joe Flacco is elite? How long have you been watching football?

Scott_Tenorman_tears_South_Park.jpg

Every year we can count on your weeping, msdstc. It's like clockwork.

Sports media: come one, come all. Gather around and watch the god fearing, preaching, crying murderer with his dance moves to the retirement home.

Sadly the only person I've seen criticize Ray for the stupidity is Tony Kornheiser. I hate agreeing with Tony.

You'd think he'd be used it by now.

Yep, if you're going to be the best and make the playoffs more than any other team, you're also apt to suffer more losses in the playoffs. He should stop being a dick, though. He'll never change, and announcers etc will continue to praise him for it.

eznark

Banned
Not a single one of Goodell's little lap dogs is going to ask the Golden Girl about the disgusting attempt at ending Reed's career.

Top Bottom