• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Nori Chan

This thread is lol as fuck right now

Grab a bud light jnc and party it up, no pats in the super bowl or falcons

eVbuzno.gif

DALE

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
city of underdogs?

x3 superbowls
x2 world series
Stanley cup
nba championship

in one decade. what ever hillbilly Midwestern village you are from will stay irrelevant and only celebrate when we lose at championship games your irrelevant teams will never make it to in your life time

I'm obviously referring to the years and years of sports that happened before you were born in 1995.

harSon

Banned
We all know Ray "White Suit" Lewis is bullshitting about retiring. His retirement announcement conveniently came during a low point of the Raven's season, and was little more than an attempt at revitalizing a shitty decrepit franchise with a much needed sob story boost. Killa ain't retiring anytime soon unfortunately.

GaryGnu

Banned
city of underdogs?

x3 superbowls
x2 world series
Stanley cup
nba championship

in one decade. what ever hillbilly Midwestern village you are from will stay irrelevant and only celebrate when we lose at championship games your irrelevant teams will never make it to in your life time

3 Super Bowls aided by spying on the opponent
2 Roid fueled World Series (ManRam, etc)
1 NBA Championship aided by Kevin McHale trading Garnett for peanuts to his beloved Celts
Staley Cup is legit

It's really a city of cheaters.

Lunchbox

Banned
I'm obviously referring to the years and years of sports that happened before you were born in 1995.
because you were there to celebrate those factless meaning less trophies your granpa won against his fellow cow farmers in the 1890s

like I said the only time you'll see those trophies in your lifetime is on tv when when we are celebrating them in parades

Transition to Luck was easy, and of course he had a 2-14 year to point to. No reason to think the Pats won't coast to 12-4 next year. Division is shit year after year

Just glad we got some change. No Mannings. No Brady. No Steelers. First SB in a long time w/o established "elite" QB
Notice you didn't explicitly say the Colts. Never change, squickie.
This is the hyperbole again. I hate that I'm getting looped in as the average "boston" fan, but this is the same exact hyperbole that Boston fans do all the time that makes me sick. People called in all last year when the pats went on a little slide calling for Belichick to be fired. Making the SB, then an AFC title game is irrelevant? Don't take this as an attack, because I think Mike Tomlin is one of the better coaches in the league, but what do you evaluate him as after a 1 and done to Tebow, and then a no show the next year? If you want to pin it on age and injuries, there's your answer to the pats as well.

Not calling for Belichick to be fired (as a coach, anyway...) Just saying that when it is time, Kraft will hold onto the glory days.

Tabris

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU DRAGON, SANJURO, DUTCHPATRIOT AND ALL THE OTHER PATS FANS.

SUCK IT! AT LEAST MANNING TOOK IT TO OVERTIME. BRADY IS THE ULTIMATE CHOKER SINCE NO LONGER ABLE TO CHEAT. EAT IT!!!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

You mean when The Celtics won a league record 16 championships?

Or maybe the 4th most stanley cup appearances for the Bruins? (hate hockey btw)

Bill Russell, Larry Legend, Bob Cousy, Bobby Orr, Ted Williams, Carl Yaz, so on so forth.

Just because you have a dislike of a certain sports culture, doesn't mean you can ignore the history.

Tom Penny

It blows but congrats Ravens fans. It comes down to making plays and the Ravens made more. That's the bottom line. Pats had their chances to apply pressure in the 1st half and failed on offense.

Vyroxis

Banned
because you were there to celebrate those factless meaning less trophies your granpa won against his fellow cow farmers in the 1890ss

Cow Farmers? Farmers? What, do you assume we plant a milk seed in the ground and grow them? Unless you were talking about Ranchers. Or maybe Dairy Farmers. If you are gonna try to insult the midwest, you can at least wipe away your tears long enough to get the terms correct.

GQman2121

Banned
People are loosing their shit in the streets right now. It's horns and screaming all over the city! It's unbelievable! The 9ers better be ready!!!!

You mean when The Celtics won a league record 16 championships?

Or maybe the 4th most stanley cup appearances for the Bruins? (hate hockey btw)

Bill Russell, Larry Legend, Bob Cousy, Bobby Orr, Ted Williams, Carl Yaz, so on so forth.

Just because you have a dislike of a certain sports culture, doesn't mean you can ignore the history.

The Celtics have 17 championships.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU DRAGON, SANJURO, DUTCHPATRIOT AND ALL THE OTHER PATS FANS.

SUCK IT! AT LEAST MANNING TOOK IT TO OVERTIME. BRADY IS THE ULTIMATE CHOKER SINCE NO LONGER ABLE TO CHEAT. EAT IT!!!

At least Manning took it to overtime :jnc? Congrats on that man.

Also, I was here the whole night, where were you?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Notice you didn't explicitly say the Colts. Never change, squickie.

Not calling for Belichick to be fired (as a coach, anyway...) Just saying that when it is time, Kraft will hold onto the glory days.

Ehh I'll be interested to see how it plays out. The Brady era is winding to a close, which makes every post season exit sting with each passing year, just knowing his legacy will be stuck where it is. I think Kraft is too attached to his money though, and if the team turns south heads will roll quick.

No he didn't take it to OT, he took it 4 quarters further than Manning did... but hey at least Manning tied another all time record with Favre.... uh oh nevermind.

Top Bottom