• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I like this one:

original.gif

Nice - you get a good look at all the dumb schmucks in the background bowing up from the safety of the stands.

Nameless

Please.....Did you just watch the Patriots get fucked? That's exactly what's going to happen in two weeks to the 9ers. It already happened this season. Just get ready for Pt. II.

Were we playing next week the wave of momentum propelling the Ravens right now would might have scared me a little. Sure, anything can happen but out of the final four teams in the AFC I think this is easily the best match up for us. And with two weeks to prepare for Flacco and an average D......

I know gaf hates pats fans, but from an unbiased perspective, isn't it a little hypocritical given they haven't won a damn thing either?

Yeah but that goes for around 28 teams out there.

"YOU HAVEN'T WON SHIT SINCE SPYGATE"

Well neither has any team besides the Giants, Packers, Steelers and Saints. But like many guys said here today, they take more joy out of seeing the Pats lose than their own team win.

It is what it is.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Were we playing next week the wave of momentum propelling the Ravens right now would might have scared me a little. Sure, anything can happen but out of the final four teams in the AFC I think this is easily the best match up for us. And with two weeks to prepare for Flacco and an average D......

God, we are going to RUIN all these bandwagon Niner fans after the game. I

Tom Penny

But its also that your team is soft. They can't handle physical teams that can push them around. To me it was worth it for the Ravens to get those helmet to helmet penalties cuz after that I saw some drops that looked to be out of fear. That hit on Ridley was it though. After that Pats had no shot, especially with Brady shittin his pants whenever he was anywhere near danger.

You can call it what you want. They got outplayed. It's that simple. They let the Ravens hang around and they made them pay. They had their chances the first half and didn't get it done. Why they came out the 2nd half so garbage. I don't know. Ravens played better.

Tabris

Well neither has any team besides the Giants, Packers, Steelers and Saints. But like many guys said here today, they take more joy out of seeing the Pats lose than their own team win.

It is what it is.

Eli Manning has beat them twice since Spygate in SB. And Peyton beat them during spygate to SB.

Still bitter about your car getting stolen?

We got it back in the end, but yes I can't stand it here. Would love to move back to WA, but since that's not going to ever happen, I'll just setup camp here and be bitter and ruin everyone else's happiness in the neighborhood. Especially when they're being dumb fucks and blocking the road while I'm trying to get home from grocery shopping.

It is what it is.
Don't take it too personally, Dutch. Your dudes are the villains of the NFL. They were really good for a while, which already made them hateable... then they got caught cheating and immediately went 16-0, which elevated them to a new level of professional sports villainy.

As long as Belicheck and Brady are there, you just gotta carry that weight!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You can call it what you want. They got outplayed. It's that simple. They let the Ravens hang around and they made them pay. They had their chances the first half and didn't get it done. Why they came out the 2nd half so garbage. I don't know.

Momentum is really a tough thing to capture, and though you can't really explain it, you can absolutely sense it. That sense came on strong as I'm sure it did for everyone when Welker dropped the wide open pass. It played out pretty similar to the SB last year, only it took a little longer to happen. After that it was 2010 against the jets all over again.

Godslay

Banned
Well Gaf it's been fun.

I'm going to bed, hang in there good Pats-Gaf you know who you are.

But tonight is BLarry's night! This one's for you bud...

Pvb6V.gif

YgdH4.gif

Ln3TTUQ.gif

TheFatOne

I'm going to root for SF. I have a ton of respect for the Ravens, but Randy Moss deserves a ring. Loved what he did with the Pats, and he was one of my favorite players. I didn't like the way it ended. I hoped Moss and Brady could get one together, but since that isn't happening I hope he comes up big in the super bowl.

eznark

Banned
Don't take it too personally, Dutch. Your dudes are the villains of the NFL. They were really good for a while, which already made them hateable... then they got caught cheating and immediately went 16-0, which elevated them to a new level of professional sports villainy.

As long as Belicheck and Brady are there, you just gotta carry that weight!

They are also easily the sorest losers on GAF, which always makes trolling so much better!

JABEE

It is what it is.

The Patriots cheated the Eagles out of a Super Bowl, and no justice was done. I have a right to call the Patriots out for what they did to the sport. I can't just sit here and not say it like the NFL, CBS, FOX, and NBC.

Top Bottom