• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Cow Farmers, biatch? Farmers, biatch? What, do you assume our crazy-ass asses plant a gin n juice seed up in tha ground n' grow them, biatch? Unless you was rappin' bout Ranchers. Or maybe Dairy Farmers. If yo ass is gonna try ta insult tha midwest, you can at least wipe away yo' tears long enough ta git tha terms erect.
Holy shit, this thing is amazing.

Cow Farmers? Farmers? What, do you assume we plant a milk seed in the ground and grow them? Unless you were talking about Ranchers. Or maybe Dairy Farmers. If you are gonna try to insult the midwest, you can at least wipe away your tears long enough to get the terms correct.

He's a dipshit troll... and a very lazy one at that.

Nameless

I hope the Ravens really do buy into this magical bullshit as it will make them all the more ripe to be mouthfucked by the long cold dick of reality.

And Randy getting his first >>>>>>>>>>>> Ray getting a second on his way out the door.

Tabris

No he didn't take it to OT, he took it 4 quarters further than Manning did... but hey at least Manning tied another all time record with Favre.... uh oh nevermind.

EAT IT!!!!

tom-brady-crying.jpg

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
It blows but congrats Ravens fans. It comes down to making plays and the Ravens made more. That's the bottom line. Pats had their chances to apply pressure in the 1st half and failed on offense.

But its also that your team is soft. They can't handle physical teams that can push them around. To me it was worth it for the Ravens to get those helmet to helmet penalties cuz after that I saw some drops that looked to be out of fear. That hit on Ridley was it though. After that Pats had no shot, especially with Brady shittin his pants whenever he was anywhere near danger.

GQman2121

Banned
I hope the Ravens really do buy into this magical bullshit as it will make them all the more ripe to be mouthfucked by the long cold dick of reality.

And Randy getting his first >>>>>>>>>>>> Ray getting a second on his way out the door.

Please.....Did you just watch the Patriots get fucked? That's exactly what's going to happen in two weeks to the 9ers. It already happened this season. Just get ready for Pt. II.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
But its also that your team is soft. They can't handle physical teams that can push them around. To me it was worth it for the Ravens to get those helmet to helmet penalties cuz after that I saw some drops that looked to be out of fear. That hit on Ridley was it though. After that Pats had no shot, especially with Brady shittin his pants whenever he was anywhere near danger.

I don't think they're as soft as they were. They've established a running game, Spikes brings some pain, and when Talib was out there, the recievers were getting handled at the line. The problem comes in when it comes to mental toughness I.E. Welker Dropped passes.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I thought Boston being an underdog sports town for years on end was a common known fact? Yeah yeah Celtics, I get that. Go google "boston sports fans underdogs" and drink all that the internet has to say on the subject. Plenty of sports writers have said the same thing about Boston.

So much salt.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
It is unbelievable to me that people like Boomer still try to say Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time when he lacks the balls to go out and make a play when his team needs him.

cajunator

Banned
city of underdogs?

x3 superbowls
x2 world series
Stanley cup
nba championship

in one decade. what ever hillbilly Midwestern village you are from will stay irrelevant and only celebrate when we lose at championship games your irrelevant teams will never make it to in your life time

Awww. *huggles the Lunchybox

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I thought Boston being an underdog sports town for years on end was a common known fact? Yeah yeah Celtics, I get that. Go google "boston sports fans underdogs" and drink all that the internet has to say on the subject. Plenty of sports writers have said the same thing about Boston.

So much salt.

Wait what? This is what I'm talking about, it's all the media hype surrounding it. It hasn't been an underdog town for the longest time... hell the only reason I can think it got those names were- 1. The World Series drought when Baseball reigned supreme, and 2. Their fall from grace during the 90's. I can't comment myself from personal experience, because I wasn't alive during that era, but just going by sports history it's a bunch of bullshit.

Top Bottom