• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

exarkun

So you getting excited he was stumbling as he walked off the field isn't cheering it? Ok lol. Yay he's damaged his brain! Very nice.

The salt. I love it.

Buuuut it was just a big hit man, didn't know people couldn't admire a gamechanger. Also, Yay ridley he gets paid to do what he loves (which is much more than me) and has implicitly accepted the conditions of his type of work!

eznark

Banned
I agree it looks pretty dirty... only thing I can say is Brady doesn't have a history of trying to hurt anybody, so I'm gonna assume he saw Ed coming for him and didn't want to get hit? Really I can't say much looks really dirty to me. Again I don't cheer for this shit, I don't want to see anybody get seriously hurt... that shirt getting excited about devastating injuries with gronk, Welker, and Brady, seriously turns my stomach.

Some people are offended by cheering violence some people are offended by institutionalized cheating that tears at the integrity of the game they love.

I really don't see how you look yourself in the mirror but hey, live and let live.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
And when you watch the hit, Pollard goes down hard too. It was brutal, and I was generally concerned for Ridley at the bottom of the scrum. But when he was walking off the field, I figured he was ok. I don't support injuries, I support big, influential hits. And I'm done arguing this.

Because you are wrong... it's in writing you rewound and watched him stumbling off the field. I'm not saying Pollard did anything dirty at all... he didn't on Brady, he didn't even touch Welker, and Gronk was incidental, but cheering it is ridiculous.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Some people are offended by cheering violence some people are offended by institutionalized cheating that tears at the integrity of the game they love.

I really don't see how you look yourself in the mirror but hey, live and let live.

You must have some seroiusly deep rooted issues, you are getting entirely too mad. I have my opinion on the whole spygate thing that's fine, at the end of the day the game is important to me, but I don't ever cheer anybody getting hurt.

I openly admit what Brady did was wrong, I have no idea what that was about... was he scared he was gonna take a big hit? That's the only thing I can rationalize it with, but he doesn't have a history of it. But with all the info we have about concussions and CTE, cheering because someone is stumbling is pretty twisted stuff. Ridley wasn't a part of spygate or any of that shit, he seems like a pretty great guy, so I hope it doesn't effect his life in the long run, if you're excited for that then you need to be examined, just my opinion though.

4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg
4myracskcj.jpg

LOL FOR MYRA

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
guess he should find a different job then

Ughh twisting my words, I'm not advocating it just trying to find something to hope it wasn't a dirty shot, he doesn't have a history of that and I would hope he's not like that, because I would NEVER cheer for that. Jeez guys take a step back for a second and recognize what's going on here.

HoodWinked

brady was just scared shitless so he put his footup. i know that i'd probably do the same sorta thing not thinking to hurt the person.

tho its surprising that it wasnt flagged when suh had a similar incident which seemed less intentional

JABEE

I hope the Eagles quarterbacks learn the Brady technique of avoiding tackles. Sharpen those spikes up to some razor thin tips. If anyone comes near you to hit you karate kick them in the knees.

You must have some seroiusly deep rooted issues, you are getting entirely too mad. I have my opinion on the whole spygate thing that's fine, at the end of the day the game is important to me, but I don't ever cheer anybody getting hurt.

I openly admit what Brady did was wrong, I have no idea what that was about... was he scared he was gonna take a big hit? That's the only thing I can rationalize it with, but he doesn't have a history of it. But with all the info we have about concussions and CTE, cheering because someone is stumbling is pretty twisted stuff. Ridley wasn't a part of spygate or any of that shit, he seems like a pretty great guy, so I hope it doesn't effect his life in the long run, if you're excited for that then you need to be examined, just my opinion though.
Dude, let it go. Eznark is Drinky Crow for the sports set. Forums run on exaggeration.

Let him have his moment, with his one and done douche QB and his insurance commercials.

eznark

Banned
I hope the Eagles quarterbacks learn the Brady technique of avoiding tackles. Sharpen those spikes up to some razor thin tips. If anyone comes near you to hit you karate kick them in the knees.

Any player can slide. I hope Finley does it to Urlacher next year (and they both die)

JABEE

Ughh twisting my words, I'm not advocating it just trying to find something to hope it wasn't a dirty shot, he doesn't have a history of that and I would hope he's not like that, because I would NEVER cheer for that. Jeez guys take a step back for a second and recognize what's going on here.

I wouldn't put it past Brady. He's the most protected player in the league and participated in their sham championships. He's not someone worth giving the benefit of the doubt to.

Narag

I openly admit what Brady did was wrong, I have no idea what that was about... was he scared he was gonna take a big hit?

He was frustrated on that final drive to end the half (no doubt due to being tackled by a ref) and tried to take someone out. Bad clock management cost them a shot at the endzone after that and they had to settle for a FG.

That slide kick looked like something out of Street Fighter or Fatal Fury.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I wouldn't put it past Brady. He's the most protected player in the league and participated in their sham championships. He's not someone worth giving the benefit of the doubt to.

He was frustrated on that final drive to end the half (no doubt due to being tackled by a ref) and tried to take someone out. Bad clock management cost them a shot at the endzone after that and they had to settle for a FG.

Again I'm hoping to God he wouldn't do that to anyone, but it looks pretty awful, not defending it at all, that shit is scummy...

Also, Ridley, Gronk, welker... these guys don't even fall under the spygate umbrella, so why do they deserve to be brought into it? I don't think it's fair to be routing for someones career to be shortened. I don't know what all the hate towards me is, I'm pretty passive as far as my fanfare goes, I don't trash talk, I'm a firm believer in any given sunday, and I care about the safety of players, Brady or not, you should never cheer for the ill of another person. Pretty nasty stuff if you ask me.

cdyhybrid

Again I'm hoping to God he wouldn't do that to anyone, but it looks pretty awful, not defending it at all, that shit is scummy...

Also, Ridley, Gronk, welker... these guys don't even fall under the spygate umbrella, so why do they deserve to be brought into it? I don't think it's fair to be routing for someones career to be shortened. I don't know what all the hate towards me is, I'm pretty passive as far as my fanfare goes, I don't trash talk, I'm a firm believer in any given sunday, and I care about the safety of players, Brady or not, you should never cheer for the ill of another person. Pretty nasty stuff if you ask me.

You're taking things too seriously. People are going to argue with you strictly because of the team you root for. Don't worry about it so much!

RISE UP!
RISE UP!
RISE UP!
RISE UP!
RISE UP!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

fuck you mike smith you white haired bitch you have no idea how to win in the playoffs, fuck you falcons defense why didn't you stop kap if you knew what we were going to run, fuck you julio jones you fucking ugly bitch you look like the predator fucked a black hick should've pushed off on that last 4th down like you were doing all game thats the only way you got open, fuck you roddy white we didn't miss you fucking fraud, fuck you tony gonzalez you old fucking bitch go retire already no one gives a fuck you career loser, fuck you michael turner you fat fucking pig can't believe you'd jay cutler an NFC title game, fuck you arthur blank you fucking big nosed douchebag you can't buy a championship and you have no idea what it takes to put together a winning organization, fuck you mike "vanilla" nolan you sorry bitch i felt like i was watching the 2007 niners defense out there today with you costing the team time and time again that's why you'll never be a head coach go get a sponsporship deal with the mens wearhouse you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, fuck you matt ryan you fucking career choker you dont have what it takes to win in this league and you never will GET THE FUCK OFF OUR FIELD YOU SORRY ASS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH, fuck you refs you dont call holding on the falcons you dont call obvious push offs on jones you dont call pick plays on roddy white you dont overturn a call that is clearly not a catch suck our dicks, fuck the city of atlanta a true fucking dump with awful music and fairweather fans niners fans infiltrated your shitty stadium and took control like you knew we would, and finally fuck you neogaf YOU CAN PUT THE FORUMS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN NEVER SILENCE 49ERS-AGE!
these posts are stupid and try-hard and not funny, trying way too hard

I would've rooted for the niners to win if not for that post
Balt will win the SB and Ray will ascend to heaven

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You're taking things too seriously. People are going to argue with you strictly because of the team you root for. Don't worry about it so much!

I think it's pretty sick though, because hearing Ridley was out for 20 seconds is VERY concerning. I had a chance to meet the guy at a meet and greet and he was one of the nicer more soft spoken people. I hope to god he doesn't have any serious damage in there, not for our teams sake, but for the future and quality of his life. I also was sickened at the thought of that Brady slide and had a serious conversation about it, but obviously it got lost in the shuffle and I hope it doesn't get buried and we can talk about what happened... I really don't see Brady willfully injuring someone, and hell I don't think Pollard did, but that shirt? That's sick shit, and it's really a bitch move.

Almost got onto the patriots radio station before they stopped taking callers.

Was gonna say they should draft Te'o since he's great at scheming and cheating his way to success and acclaim.

Top Bottom