• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

AndresON777

shooting blanks
New page, que no pare la fiesta.

eVbuzno.gif

Ella es loca pero nadie se la toca

eVbuzno.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
i remember seeing this commercial back in week17 and i told my brother i love this part in the commercial i dont know why. im glad that its not just me it has this inexplicable stupidity

It's definitely the most awkward part of the commercial.

Matt Ryan is starting to feel like the next Tony Romo. Statistically fantastic, has all the weapons, and just blows it when the chips are on the line.

I like to think Harbaugh's expressions make him endearing. He's one of the most animated coaches out there (Carroll is another one). Schwartz is too.

Oh hell yeah. It's part of his charm. The more personality the better. Would we want a league of Lovie Smiths or Norv Turners? I like Harbaugh's passion.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It's definitely the most awkward part of the commercial.

Matt Ryan is starting to feel like the next Tony Romo. Statistically fantastic, has all the weapons, and just blows it when the chips are on the line.

I just said that to a Cowboys fan. At least Blank isn't Jerrah.

Afrikan

BBF9PFCCIAIUkYc.jpg

Alex has been a great team player!

Has much much more class than his deranged extreme fans who still roam 9er forums all disgruntled till this day.

Doomsayer

Just wanted to say GG to Falcons-GAF hell of game today. I don't hate anyone on your team except for Asante Samuel. Also, you guys would be crazy to get rid of Ryan. There are literally 0 better options.

WE DID IT NINER BRETHREN! I was on my edge of my seat the entire game, up until the last "hail mary." Kaep made some damn good throws, but most of his completions were wide open in the middle of the field. Started off shaky but he answered again, this kid is going to be special.

Defense started off terribly, I hated the matchup of their receivers against our cornerbacks. Culliver played a pretty good game and was gifted an interception. We still hardly blitzed this game, but when we did it was effective.

I want to say... Julio Jones pushes off... A LOT. Nearly every catch he had he was shoving someone out of the way.

Also a special shout-out to HarSon. I hope you watch every second of the media coverage about the Harbaughs.

Onto Louisiana!

Link

The Autumn Wind
BBF9PFCCIAIUkYc.jpg

Alex has been a great team player!

Has much much more class than his deranged extreme fans who still roam 9er forums all disgruntled till this day.
Looks like Alex is thinking about when is the best time to kill Colin and dump his body.

Just wanted to say GG to Falcons-GAF hell of game today. I don't hate anyone on your team except for Asante Samuel. Also, you guys would be crazy to get rid of Ryan. There are literally 0 better options.

WE DID IT NINER BRETHREN! I was on my edge of my seat the entire game, up until the last "hail mary." Kaep made some damn good throws, but most of his completions were wide open in the middle of the field. Started off shaky but he answered again, this kid is going to be special.

Defense started off terribly, I hated the matchup of their receivers against our cornerbacks. Culliver played a pretty good game and was gifted an interception. We still hardly blitzed this game, but when we did it was effective.

I want to say... Julio Jones pushes off... A LOT. Nearly every catch he had he was shoving someone out of the way.

Also a special shout-out to HarSon. I hope you watch every second of the media coverage about the Harbaughs.

Onto Louisiana!

The push-offs were ridiculous. The height of the receivers was very problematic. First half they couldn't get any pressure on Ryan, either.

That final 2 minute drive of the first half had me seething all halftime. I don't think I could have handled an ending again like the Giants game last year. After that god damned Akers miss and Crabtree fumble...

This is the first time I've watch a few games before the actual superbowl and it's been good so far

I should have bet on both games as it was my prediction- and over here in the UK you'd have got a lot of money back.

But I follow NYG normally, but this season I've like the Ravens, so I'll put my har on them for the final

Doomsayer

The push-offs were ridiculous. The height of the receivers was very problematic. First half they couldn't get any pressure on Ryan, either.

That final 2 minute drive of the first half had me seething all halftime. I don't think I could have handled an ending again like the Giants game last year. After that god damned Akers miss and Crabtree fumble...

Akers is really struggling, I hope we don't have to rely on him next week in a close game (so its obviously going to happen).

Crabtree fumble didn't really bother me. It was just a damn good play by the defender. The way our offense was moving I knew would score again.

LMJ is going to play a huge role in the Super Bowl, kid can ball.

Akers is really struggling, I hope we don't have to rely on him next week in a close game (so its obviously going to happen).

Crabtree fumble didn't really bother me. It was just a damn good play by the defender. The way our offense was moving I knew would score again.

I for one like our future backfield of LMJ and Kendall Hunter... despite being incredibly skeptical of him in the beginning of the year...

Oh, I wasn't so mad at Crabs (unlike Akers) but just mentioning how after last year I couldn't handle a repeat of devastating losses.

Like I said earlier, Rogers tackle on Gonzo on 3rd right after that brought be back. I felt like they'd take the lead this time.

LMJ could end up being a surprise to many in the SB. All I know is the Ravens don't stop the rush like the used to and the Niners need to exploit that. LMJ will be a cog if it is to happen.

Oh, I wasn't so mad at Crabs (unlike Akers) but just mentioning how after last year I couldn't handle a repeat of devastating losses.

Like I said earlier, Rogers tackle on Gonzo on 3rd right after that brought be back. I felt like they'd take the lead this time.

LMJ could end up being a surprise to many in the SB. All I know is the Ravens don't stop the rush like the used to and the Niners need to exploit that. LMJ will be a cog if it is to happen.

Akers has company on the bench...
sadakers-600x337.jpg

squicken

Just wanted to say GG to Falcons-GAF hell of game today. I don't hate anyone on your team except for Asante Samuel. Also, you guys would be crazy to get rid of Ryan. There are literally 0 better options.!

Not a good enough reason to keep Ryan. Every negative of his showed up at the end of the game. He gets shaky when he gets hit. He isn't mobile enough to extend plays and run for first downs. His arm is just good enough in a dome, but not good enough to be late with passes or excel outside

Two things, though

1. INT b/c the WR fell down

2. Douglas falls down on an easy TD

Sucks for Ryan, but watching the game, I imagine Saints and Panthers fans hope he gets a $100m contract. Let him play out the last year, and if he ups his game, then pay him. Don't make the Schoob/Sanchez mistake

Doomsayer

Not a good enough reason to keep Ryan. Every negative of his showed up at the end of the game. He gets shaky when he gets hit. He isn't mobile enough to extend plays and run for first downs. His arm is just good enough in a dome, but not good enough to be late with passes or excel outside

Two things, though

1. INT b/c the WR fell down

2. Douglas falls down on an easy TD

Sucks for Ryan, but watching the game, I imagine Saints and Panthers fans hope he gets a $100m contract. Let him play out the last year, and if he ups his game, then pay him. Don't make the Schoob/Sanchez mistake

I don't think there are enough options to warrant something like this.

I do agree though, don't break the bank for him. Let him play out his last year, and if anything franchise tag him to give yourself times.

Douglas also dropped that pass.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Matt Ryan is a top ten quarterback. It's like Romo in that he's not awful enough to get rid of because you could easily get garbage.

I can't believe all these people supporting the Niners. We are infinitely more likeable. Oh we'll, more glory for me.

I like the Ravens, myself. Ed Reed, Boldin, Rice, Oher, and Ray (yes, I like Ray). And of course the inferior brother.

I like how they generally play (although I think they get away from the run/screen game too much), too.

Of course, I'll like them even more if they lose in 2 weeks.

squicken

Matt Ryan is a top ten quarterback. It's like Romo in that he's not awful enough to get rid of because you could easily get garbage.

There's this giant middle class of QBs that I wouldn't ever extend. Fatford, Freeman, Cutler, Romo etc

The game is changing and while I don't think it's going to go read option and veer all over the place, I do think that QBs must be able to scramble for a first down. Ryan just isn't athletic enough, and his arm is just a little too weak for me to want to hitch my wagon to

Dislike both teams. Fuck this Super Bowl.

untitled-35er8uxvuur.gif

Even though we lost that game, I'm glad we did in a way, just for that gif.

Not that WA isn't nice, but you're the first person I've met that hates living in the bay area.

It's filled with crap towns (even in the nice areas) that are overpopulated with shitty roads and drivers. People aren't polite and can't even say please and thank you the majority of the time. The views are OK, but having grown up with Mt. Rainier as a backdrop, it doesn't really impress me out here. Weather sucks too, gets too warm for my own personal tastes. About the only cool things I can appreciate are the fact that alcohol is easy to get and they have sales.

OH and people are super flaky in this area. Apparently it's a thing according to several folks who have lived here or still do live here.

Top Bottom