• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Sanjuro

The Patriots will always have a shot as long as Brady is there.Even if somehow he leaves the team is still pretty young and has talent.

That's called every year. They are going to need to get some playmakers if they want to accomplish anything, and that's not the Belichick way.

We are just going to move down the Draft for more picks as usual.

bionic77

Feels like people are blowing up the patriots issues way too much. They lost in the AFC championship due to sloppy play. They were a top 4 team and if they were on fire they probably would have beaten the ravens. Like the reactions to the patriots are more pertinent to pretty much every team that didnt make it to the playoffs(even more so to the bottom 10 teams)
I called them fools gold all year.

And I was right.

The only team I was not sure about was the Falcons. Still not sure if they are good, frauds, or just unlucky.

haha everyone here is mad and sad as fuck.

while on winter break i work at a super market and every Pats related thing is going . my manager took his keys and popped pats ballons jtdjkyhkjyg

:(

Not to piss on your parade but teams don't get these chances every year.

You have to take advantage when you have a chance. I won't say the Falcons won't ever get back there, but you can't take it for granted.

And man alive this year the teams have been so shit everyone that made the playoffs is going to be kicking themselves about what could have been (except the Texans).

In the end, it is just a game/entertainment. I'm still enjoying the fact that we are at least in the conversation after years of being the afterthought.

Am I disappointed, hell yea, but it ultimately will not affect my day to day life. Years of Braves choking have conditioned me.

At least I have a potential dynasty in one sport.....All Hail Saban!

Sanjuro

In the end, it is just a game/entertainment. I'm still enjoying the fact that we are at least in the conversation after years of being the afterthought.

Am I disappointed, hell yea, but it ultimately will not affect my day to day life. Years of Braves choking have conditioned me.

At least I have a potential dynasty in one sport.....All Hail Saban!

At least you have Chipper Jones in your li.....

That's called every year. They are going to need to get some playmakers if they want to accomplish anything, and that's not the Belichick way.

We are just going to move down the Draft for more picks as usual.

The Patriots need help on the defense.Get some guys who can rush the passer and it doesnt matter how good the secondary is.The offense is still one of the best,especially with Gronk.

eznark

Banned
Dude, the sexy players aren't out there this year. By sexy I mean sizzling, ratings darlings.

Believing drug addicts and Mets managers over your beloved Henry's? Goodness Sanjuro, next you'll say you can stand black people and you will be exiled forever from Boston.

jakncoke

Banned
N5gkZDu.jpg

Too bad DarienA lost his sack even worse than Bionic did and doesnt post anymore. Last post 9-18-2011 :me, jeebus hasnt post since then still had 33k posts lol

Striker

Jim Hermann (Giants LB coach) withdrawing his name from Eagles DC candidacy. Let's not keep the LB situation stagnant next season, please. :p
I except few changes, one being Kiwanuka back at end. Boley and Chase may be gone, but the starters may be guys from the roster already and adding a FA.

Sanjuro

Believing drug addicts and Mets managers over your beloved Henry's? Goodness Sanjuro, next you'll say you can stand black people and you will be exiled forever from Boston.

I'm practically banished to Rhode Island at this point. Where terrible drivers and sixteen years old whores come to play.

bionic77

You were also right about the Steelers not needing to be afraid of them come playoff time.
This will sound weird from a team that could not beat the Browns, Titans or Raiders, but if we had made it in and Ben was healthy we would have beaten the Pats easily too.

Any good qb should be able to beat this version of the Pats more often than not. It is easy to scheme against their offense and even easier to exploit their defense. The Schaubs of the world cannot take advantage but Ben would have feasted on their secondary.

I am glad we did not make it though because even though we can always beat that Pats and Ravens, I am pretty sure we would have gotten curb stomped by San Fran in the SB. I would rather just miss the playoffs then see that happen.

This will sound weird from a team that could not beat the Browns, Titans or Raiders, but if we had made it in and Ben was healthy we would have beaten the Pats easily too.

Any good qb should be able to beat this version of the Pats more often than not. It is easy to scheme against their offense and even easier to exploit their defense. The Schaubs of the world cannot take advantage but Ben would have feasted on their secondary.

I am glad we did not make it though because even though we can always beat that Pats and Ravens, I am pretty sure we would have gotten curb stomped by San Fran in the SB. I would rather just miss the playoffs then see that happen.

We wouldn't have beaten any team without Heath Miller.

Sanjuro

I love Providence!

There really made it stand out and look beautiful after all the projects completed. The downtown and Thayer area are both completely walkable and full of great places for food & drink. It's a shame though that they finally have a merge where you don't get clocked once you hit I95, yet people still don't know how to use it.

I think the Pats biggest need offensively is WR's but even if they had a legitimate deep threat would Brady be able to take advantage of it at this point in his career? I don't see how they get much better by adding more RB's and the o-line still seems very solid.

Sanjuro

I think the Pats biggest need offensively is WR's but even if they had a legitimate deep threat would Brady be able to take advantage of it at this point in his career? I don't see how they get much better by adding more RB's and the o-line still seems very solid.

Brady never had a good deep game, ever. Moss was the only one capable of making it spectacular.

You need a power back to balance what they have now, and some creative run plays.

Did Brady have a single completion that went over 20 yards in the air yesterday? He had Wes wide open on 3rd and 2 the first drive and missed badly. His lack of arm makes it much easier to defend in the playoffs.

Sanjuro

Did Brady have a single completion that went over 20 yards in the air yesterday? He had Wes wide open on 3rd and 2 the first drive and missed badly. His lack of arm makes it much easier to defend in the playoffs.

It's not like our receiving crew is unaware of this though. There just weren't as many good looks than say the Texana defense. I'm also certainly not one to give the Ravens false defensive pride, but they played a solid game yesterday.

JaMarco

The Pats problem is they're built around too many overrated finesse players, and they don't want to admit it. Everyone in NE loves guys like Welker, Ninkovich, and Woodhead for some reason (I guess because they're overachieving white guys), but those guys are easy to shutdown by a good team.

Top Bottom