• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Hunter S.

Larry didn't even believe in us midway through the season yet somehow he is the face of this franchise in the thread lol

He was the only one confident enough to take on the Broncos posters during your lucky win and his name says Baltimore. Real easy.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Ha ha, oh my, that's rich. Go away, Jets, just go away.

As a Jets fan disgusted beyond belief, I completely agree. I've actually started ignoring any of their so-called "news". I want no part of it until at least pre-season. When you wonder if maybe, just maybe, the Kotite years were somehow less embarassing, then you know shit is fucked up big time.

cajunator

Banned
You like ULL and LSU? filthy

Yeah. I was born in Baton Rouge and my entire family is LSU fans who went to school there. Me and my brother are the only ones who went to ULL once we moved to Lafayette. So I root for both. They are not in the same division so theres no problem with it.

Fox318

As a Jets fan disgusted beyond belief, I completely agree. I've actually started ignoring any of their so-called "news". I want no part of it until at least pre-season. When you wonder if maybe, just maybe, the Kotite years were somehow less embarassing, then you know shit is fucked up big time.
Hess years were worse man.

Ravens-GAF, don't turn on ourselves now on the door of the Superbowl. Larry's very vocal so he gets noticed more. It's cool. I've even forgiven him for the week he was BostonLarry, lord only knows what living in San Fran can do to a man's mind. Love and good vibes for everyone but Steelers fans on this glorious morning after.

But remember, NOBODY, is a bigger Flacco apologist then me. Bitches.

#Flacco5ever

cajunator

Banned
Also funnily enough on the chair right here is a Ragin Cajuns throw blanket.
To be honest though, I care more when ULL wins than when LSU wins. I guess its the underdog mentality.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Alright guys, since I have to pull for the Ravens I need to do it in the most mocking way possible. Larry already has Ray Lewis on trial for murder so I figured Kyle Boller fumbling was pretty good. If you had to embody the most embarrassing and lowest point in the Ravens franchise into one image, what would that be?

Ravens-GAF, don't turn on ourselves now on the door of the Superbowl. Larry's very vocal so he gets noticed more. It's cool. I've even forgiven him for the week he was BostonLarry, lord only knows what living in San Fran can do to a man's mind. Love and good vibes for everyone but Steelers fans on this glorious morning after.

But remember, NOBODY, is a bigger Flacco apologist then me. Bitches.

#Flacco5ever

I wish you posted more. I like your style.

Also, Skip Bayless can suck all the dicks, as well.

MechDX

I blame you for the loss.

thank-you2.gif

Alright guys, since I have to pull for the Ravens I need to do it in the most mocking way possible. Larry already has Ray Lewis on trial for murder so I figured Kyle Boller fumbling was pretty good. If you had to embody the most embarrassing and lowest point in the Ravens franchise into one image, what would that be?

suggs.gif

Lol at the spin from Banner:

“We removed ourselves from the process. We really liked Chip. He’s intriguing, a very different thinker, and very smart. But you could see he was uncertain what he wanted to do. He may be in Philadelphia 10 years or longer and have a terrific career. But the fact he committed to Tampa Bay last year, backed out, then seemed all year to be leaning toward going to the NFL, then being so uncertain with us, we just felt it was too big a gamble. If there was no ambivalence, we may have offered him the job.”

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2013/01/21/banner-we-felt-kelly-was-too-big-of-a-gamble/

We'll be getting a whole lot of those. The next 2 weeks will be really stress free, I guess that's something to enjoy...
See how great it is when your team isn't in the playoffs? I don't expect you to admit it but I'm guessing that you're feeling pretty jealous about how long I've been able to experience that stress free relief. Welcome to the club, buddy!

MechDX

2008 Houston trades #18 to Baltimore who selects QB Joe Flacco. Texans convert #26 into Duane Brown, 3rd round RB Steve Slaton and in 6th Dominique Barber. I really like trade then.

I swear everytime something good happens for another team the Texans are involved getting laughed at. We could have had Flacco!! I love Duane Brown, just a badass at LT but damn.

Top Bottom