• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

squicken

L6Pl32V.jpg

Vince and Wes married wonderful women. We should all be so lucky

Dre3001

Hilarious how Welker's wife also claims Ray has 4 wives and thinks he murdered someone

Ray was acquitted because there was no evidence against him, but its easy to spew bullshit based off a wikipedia page

Maybe she should focus on getting her husband to stop choking in the postseason

Wes_Welker_drop.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hilarious how Welker's wife also claims Ray has 4 wives and thinks he murdered someone

Ray was acquitted because there was no evidence against him, but its easy to spew bullshit based off a wikipedia page

Maybe she should focus on getting her husband to stop choking in the postseason

[IG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1a1s9T6E3LA/TzHEpCFKfpI/AAAAAAAADZo/VnlH_OBsdZo/s1600/Wes_Welker_drop.jpg[/IMG]

While I agree with you completely and it's horribly salty on the Welker part of things, there was plenty to say Ray was involved in the murders.

Ray was not acquitted, he copped a plea deal and pleaded guilty to a lesser charge. It's even easier to spew bullshit when you don't even know the facts.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I think they should sign Welker and if they can Talib... however they need to find some way to bring in another option on the outside, something that can help ease up the pressure on him as the primary weapon. He never had these stone hands before he became THE guy. Again this is what sucks about the offense hinging on one person. I understand it's a spread it out offense, but when Gronk wasn't out there things became sloppy.

Dre3001

Ray was not acquitted, he copped a plea deal and pleaded guilty to a lesser charge. It's even easier to spew bullshit when you don't even know the facts.

There is no concrete evidence showing that Lewis killed either of those two people

He pleads guilty to obstruction of justice for telling everyone in the limo to avoid contact with the police, a misdemeanor, under the circumstances that he will testify against both Sweeting and Oakley. Murder charges against Lewis are dropped and he is given one year’s probation. The state of Georgia drops the charges of murder, felony murder and aggravated assault.
http://clnsradio.com/2013/01/18/the-ray-lewis-murder-trial-timeline/

Ray got charged with obstruction of justice because he was telling people at the scene to not speak with the police

Only reason Ray was arrested was because he was a high profile NFL player at the time

Seriously the only evidence they had against him was his clothes had blood on them

Sanjuro

Im just not sure Welker would be as good as he is in another system.Its like he was made for the Patriots offense.

Everyone knows this, including Welker and other teams. Doesn't mean the desire isn't there. There are only a handful of quarterbacks who can really tap into him in the same manner.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
There is no concrete evidence showing that Lewis killed either of those two people

[RL="http://clnsradio.com/2013/01/18/the-ray-lewis-murder-trial-timeline/"]http://clnsradio.com/2013/01/18/the-ray-lewis-murder-trial-timeline/[/URL]

Ray got charged with obstruction of justice because he was telling people at the scene to not speak with the police

Only reason Ray was arrested was because he was a high profile NFL player at the time

Seriously the only evidence they had against him was his clothes had blood on them

And the victims blood was in his limo... and the white suit he was wearing magically dissapeared. It's all circumstantial, but there's some pretty damning stuff there. I like Ray, albeit a bit ridiculous, he's entertaining and passionate. That being said you have to be able to accept there's a chance it happened.

Ripclawe

Banned
just want to say i have been overseas and missed the games. all i had was you guys and gal? and it was better than any gamecast ever made. props to all.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mmmmmm cornbread.
Did someone say cornball?
220px-Russell_Wilson_vs_Vikings,_November_4,_2012.jpg

http://clnsradio.com/2013/01/18/the-ray-lewis-murder-trial-timeline/

:jnc

Double homicide confirmed.

MechDX

Uh no. That's for when I am lazy and make Zattaran's out of the box shit. This is all fresh ingredients carefully selected.

Shit still needs to be seasoned, Creole seasoning goes great on EVERYTHING!! Its on the damn label for tebow sake!

On and fresh garlic....mmmmmmmmmmm....everything needs garlic.

Top Bottom