• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

MechDX

I'm not ready to live in a world where this is said with a straight face.

original.gif

SWzyL.gif

bionic77

Ravens-GAF, don't turn on ourselves now on the door of the Superbowl. Larry's very vocal so he gets noticed more. It's cool. I've even forgiven him for the week he was BostonLarry, lord only knows what living in San Fran can do to a man's mind. Love and good vibes for everyone but Steelers fans on this glorious morning after.

But remember, NOBODY, is a bigger Flacco apologist then me. Bitches.

#Flacco5ever
I am pretty sure I was up there in Flacco love.

firen

Alright guys, since I have to pull for the Ravens I need to do it in the most mocking way possible. Larry already has Ray Lewis on trial for murder so I figured Kyle Boller fumbling was pretty good. If you had to embody the most embarrassing and lowest point in the Ravens franchise into one image, what would that be?

Ray-Lewis.gif

See how great it is when your team isn't in the playoffs? I don't expect you to admit it but I'm guessing that you're feeling pretty jealous about how long I've been able to experience that stress free relief. Welcome to the club, buddy!

The Mallett/Barkley years will be glorious! We will all be looking up to the mighty Bills and never have to worry about the playoffs again!

It's funny also how yesterday a lot of people were absolutly going down on Boston and the Pats and today most people were somewhat friendly. Even Eznark was somewhat nice! I always knew he had a heart.

Dude deserved to get slapped right then and there. How the fuck can you do that in the first quarter on the first drive. Plus he stank it up the rest of the game.

Another one labeled 'Dumb Motherfucker'

Because they 3 and outed first drive right after we scored on ours. Don't talk about DeCoud that way.

Fellow Pats fans, do we resign Welker?

Should we sign him? I think so, the amount of production he can still bring is amazing and he has dropped more this year than ever. But he takes massive hits, day in day out, now way he can keep going like this

Will they sign him? Probably not, the dropsies and him getting murdered every game will probably result in them being reluctant to sign him long term, and I think he wants a long term deal. Could always tag him again and pay him 20 million next year. How great he has been for years, can't pay for past production.

LukeSmith

No. I'm on the fence technically. The smart and realistic option would be to sign him. Can the team be as successful without him? Probably. They are going to have to win games in a different fashion. You can't have that same game plan without Welker.

Umm, what game did you watch?

The game where Wes Welker dropped a key third down pass in the second half and the momentum complete changed and then the Ravens gained more momentum when Bernard Karmel Pollard buttfucked Stephania Ridley?

bionic77

You sure did. Now we BOTH love him!
Don't be so quick with your love BLarry.

I am pretty certain the Niners are going to curb stomp the Ravens into the ground.

I can only see 3 ways the Ravens win this game.

1. Crabtree rapes another little girl or is arrested on the first charge and distracts the team and causes Harbaugh to break down.
2. Serious injury to a few Niner players in the course of the game. I could easily see the Ravens knocking Kap out of the game.
3. This is the least likely option. Flacco throws for 4 TDs and is dropping long bombs all over the place.

The third is the least likely of those options.

The Niners clearly have the best coach in football. I will be shocked if he does not have them totally ready to shut down Flacco. All you have to do is take away the deep ball and watch out for the cheap PI calls on the underthrown balls. Flacco cannot dink and dunk down the field. So as long as Ray Rice does not go for 200 yards that will shut down the Ravens offense. The Ravens might match the Niners physicality on offense, but I think the Niners youth will serve them well on offense and I can see Kap running wild on their defense.

Sanjuro

Are you referring to the "experiment" in the beginning of the season?

I think the Pats will likely lowball him, and he will walk.

People looked into that "experiment" a bit too much. Lowball is a strange word in football. I don't think the Pats are going to neuter the team for him, and Welker knows this going in.

The game where Wes Welker dropped a key third down pass in the second half and the momentum complete changed and then the Ravens gained more momentum when Bernard Karmel Pollard buttfucked Stephania Ridley?

The game where he consistently put us in excellent field position, all while making some insane grabs in double coverage. If you want to picture frame an entire body of work with one play, then I guess you could foolishly do so.

jakncoke

Banned
lol Marc's is such a horrible company(small grocery chain in ohio and areas), they don't accept debit cards and also my friend got fired today. She worked friday, instead of telling her friday, they put on the hours for next week sheet to see the manager on monday haha.(missed time for health reasons here and there, gotta be a healthy robot or something)

bionic77

It will be awesome if Welker walks.

He has been Brady's safety valve for a long time. Take away Welker and it could take away the middle of the field for their offense. That will really hurt their offense and might lead to the day we all dreamed of. An immobile Brady with no weapons and the net result will hopefully result in him taking sack after sack waiting for receivers to get open!

Sanjuro

He has been Brady's safety valve for a long time. Take away Welker and it could take away the middle of the field for their offense. That will really hurt their offense and might lead to the day we all dreamed of. An immobile Brady with no weapons and the net result will hopefully result in him taking sack after sack waiting for receivers to get open!

...bu...but Edelman is white too. You can't even tell the difference!

Bubububut...Edelman!

Edit : Sanjuuurroooo :(

Mindlog

There's this giant middle class of QBs that I wouldn't ever extend. Fatford, Freeman, Cutler, Romo etc

The game is changing and while I don't think it's going to go read option and veer all over the place, I do think that QBs must be able to scramble for a first down. Ryan just isn't athletic enough, and his arm is just a little too weak for me to want to hitch my wagon to
Yo, Josh Johnson.
Where you at?

Top Bottom