• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

bionic77

Hey, unique culture. I'm making jambalaya tonight. What do you crab fucking hicks usually have as sides?
Cooking? I thought that was woman work?

I was looking at some pictures of the inauguration and damn are the Obamas a good looking family.

Also noticed how much Paul Ryan looks like Aaron Rodgers. They could be brothers!

Are we still talking about Ray's trial. As pointed out earlier, charges were dropped, but do you know what happened to his two friends who went to trial? The charges were dropped as well, as it was found to be self defense. So even Ray went to trial for those murder charges (he didn't), then he would have been cleared.

And I posted this earlier, but it's the same now:

Did you read what I said earlier? Do you hate America? Because here, IN AMERICA, we have the greatest justice system in the world. Innocent until proven guilty, and if found innocent, then that's what they are. Our justice system does not get it wrong. America does not get it wrong. Ray, Ben, OJ, the list goes on. These are innocent men, redeemed and exonerated by good lady Justice, who is blind to all, even fame, and only grants innocence on those who deserve it!

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE, BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!!!!

cdyhybrid

Did someone say cornball?
220px-Russell_Wilson_vs_Vikings,_November_4,_2012.jpg

That is the classiest, sexiest, HoF-iest cornball I have ever seen. Russell is indeed in the Pro Bowl according to the radio here!

We're in full draft mode now! YES

As a fan who has college 1A and the NFL 1B in my fandom rankings, draft season is a field day for me. Can't wait to watch the combine coverage on NFLN.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There really is a defense force for everything on GAF. I'm sure Casey Anthony, the Ramseys, and OJ were totally innocent as well.

As a fan who has college 1A and the NFL 1B in my fandom rankings, draft season is a field day for me. Can't wait to watch the combine coverage on NFLN.

I don't have a team to root for in the NCAA, so I never really got into it all, not as much as I would like. I love the draft and looking at the prospect and all, but the lack a team, limited coverage here and the time difference means I don't have time to see all of them play.

Doing the dishes is women's work

Sure! But you have to eat in the barn.

I'll even help your wife do the dishes! Sounds like so much fun, whenever you're around these parts you can eat here! You can even sit on my couch.

Brawl involving multiple people + some blood ending up on clothes and limo = murder???

There's nothing to say....it was self defense, as proven by the greatest court system in the world.

Anyone harping on the murder thing obviously isn't clever enough to come up with better material, so they go to the only thing they have. If you are witty at all, find something new.

There's nothing to say....it was self defense, as proven by the greatest court system in the world.

Anyone harping on the murder thing obviously isn't clever enough to come up with better material, so they go to the only thing they have. If you are witty at all, find something new.

Don't make me laugh. I'm living in America, and in America you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now fuckin' pay me.

Dre3001

What else do you call it when two people die?

There were multiple people involved in the brawl

How can you directly say it was Lewis who killed them??

Ray's two friends were more likely to have done the killing but were found not guilty because Lewis testified against them and most likely covered for them

eznark

Banned
I wish I were still naive enough to truly believe Ray Lewis didn't murder those two people. That childlike innocence is something to hold onto, not mock.

bionic77

I wish I were still naive enough to truly believe Ray Lewis didn't murder those two people. That childlike innocence is something to hold onto, not mock.
Do you still believe that Fraudgers did not punch that poor stomach cancer patient right in the gut when she asked for his autograph?

jakncoke

Banned
Arguing if Ray Lewis murdered or not is clearly an off season subject(somewhere between draft and camps) not a regular season/post season subject!

eznark

Banned
Do you still believe that Fraudgers did not punch that poor stomach cancer patient right in the gut when she asked for his autograph?

I never disputed it! These people that we make dance for us are the dregs of society, human scum. Everyone is probably a rapist and murderer and cancer puncher.

People do stupid shit all of the time when caught up in something unexpected. Most people would probably freak out if they saw what Ray saw.

This is a much more eloquent way of putting what I was about to post. It started "You obviously have never committed a crime, but let me help explain what it's like...."

Branduil

Why would the court system find them innocent of murder if they did it?

Because the court system requires evidence beyond reasonable doubt and it's hard to get that when the people involved actively try to suppress what happened. No such rule in the court of public opinion, though.

bionic77

I never disputed it! These people that we make dance for us are the dregs of society, human scum. Everyone is probably a rapist and murderer and cancer puncher.
Except Tebow.

He is pure and manly and all good things. The only thing I don't understand is why it is taking so long for the Jets to trade him to us. If I ran things I would gladly trade a has been like Polamalu and a not nice person like Ben for Tebow and all of the Jets remaining draft picks for the next 5 years.

I guess you are hoping for a brighter Harrell future. Its too bad our teams' management is too busy living in the past to make these obvious changes.

Not to piss on your parade but teams don't get these chances every year.

You have to take advantage when you have a chance. I won't say the Falcons won't ever get back there, but you can't take it for granted.

And man alive this year the teams have been so shit everyone that made the playoffs is going to be kicking themselves about what could have been (except the Texans).

This is how I'm thinking of it.
We scrapped out a lot of lucky wins this year. This was our year and we didn't get it done.
I don't think we make it back to the playoffs next year.

Don't forget the time he uppercut Manti Te'o's girlfriend.

9ed7c9f9703cb14e3b8487b071891ec6.gif

The man's a monster indeed.

P.S. I've conferred with my people down at the local barbershop and after going down the checklist, we're ready to accept Russell Wilson as a full on brother. Fuck that RGIII kid tho. All cornballs out.

Because the court system requires evidence beyond reasonable doubt and it's hard to get that when the people involved actively try to suppress what happened. No such rule in the court of public opinion, though.

What team are you a fan of, so I can start making fun of them instead of wasting my time debating Ray Lewis' innocence. By the way....INNOCENT!

Miguel

New avatar. Reminds me of my old Roy Oswalt bubblegum avatar. Memories of when all of our teams were in somewhat of an upswing. Then the White Sox, Jazz, Mavs, and continued domination of the Colts happened.

At least we have the Dynamo. :( DALE

bionic77

Speaking of rapists, cancer assaulters and murderers, would anyone be surprised of Jim Harbaugh had raped someone in the past?

I mean the way he threw that tantrum after he lost that challenge shows that he does not take rejection well.

No one has that fear over gentlemen like Mike McCarthy and Mike Tomlin, who barely look like they know what they are doing when they lose a challenge and show very little emotion either way.

Nori Chan

Speaking of rapists, cancer assaulters and murderers, would anyone be surprised of Jim Harbaugh had raped someone in the past?

I mean the way he threw that tantrum after he lost that challenge shows that he does not take rejection well.

No one has that fear over gentlemen like Mike McCarthy and Mike Tomlin, who barely look like they know what they are doing when they lose a challenge and show very little emotion either way.

yes but your wife is a patriots fan

so you're worse than rodgers, tammy, and ray ray put together

DALE

Adam Jones was on the sideline last night (he's on the Orioles, a baseball team, for you baseball heathens) and was at every game of the playoffs. He just tweeted he's going to NO and how much he loves Baltimore. That guys is a class act and really embracing his role as the face of the Orioles. Not enough true cross-sport love from athletes. I don't need to see Lebron's fake ass tweeting that he's going to party in Cleveland with these SF guys, then four hours later, say he's going to do the same with some Ravens.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its probably been said before, but if i were a 49er fan, id be freaking the fuck out that im going into a Superbowl with Akers as the kicker. How many of these games come down to field goals?

bjb

Banned
There is no concrete evidence showing that Lewis killed either of those two people

http://clnsradio.com/2013/01/18/the-ray-lewis-murder-trial-timeline/

Ray got charged with obstruction of justice because he was telling people at the scene to not speak with the police

Only reason Ray was arrested was because he was a high profile NFL player at the time

Seriously the only evidence they had against him was his clothes had blood on them

Absolute delusion at it's finest. Lets put aside the fact he was involved in murdering two people. Welker's wife is pretty spot on in her assessment of him as a role model.

You know, being tried for murder and having multiple kids with different women.

Top Bottom