• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Branduil

Speaking of rapists, cancer assaulters and murderers, would anyone be surprised of Jim Harbaugh had raped someone in the past?

I mean the way he threw that tantrum after he lost that challenge shows that he does not take rejection well.

No one has that fear over gentlemen like Mike McCarthy and Mike Tomlin, who barely look like they know what they are doing when they lose a challenge and show very little emotion either way.

What's your deal?

Narag

add this:
tonys%20seasoning-original.jpg

And you are almost there.

Just make the salad.

I saw this in the wild the other day. Was thinking I should pick some up per your hamburger instructions.

Part I (Newbie FAQ/Resources) of the Football 101 thread will be up in the next hour folks. I'll post a link here when it's done. Part II (formations/schemes) will be completed a littler later this afternoon or tonight!

Branduil

It shouldn't be too hard to look past the uniforms considering how incredible everything else about the franchise is, though.

If you're going to lose, at least look good while doing so. Even when the Packers and 49ers suck, they're still dressed like champions. The Jaguars uniforms look like they belong to a high school team.

bionic77

yes but your wife is a patriots fan

so you're worse than rodgers, tammy, and ray ray put together

DALE
You are a fucking scumbag for brining my family into this and casting doubt on our honor.

I hope that all of your female loved ones are trapped in a bathroom with Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Crabtree.

Nori Chan

You are a fucking scumbag for brining my family into this and casting doubt on our honor.

I hope that all of your female loved ones are trapped in a bathroom with Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Crabtree.

HONOR? You have no honor sir.

As a steeler fan cheering for Big Ben on a weekly basis you must realize in an alternate universe, you are Ben and you are the one raping the women.

So you, bionic, are a rapist. But in the end, it works out, cause you're raping a patriots fan.

DALE

Narag

Part I (Newbie FAQ/Resources) of the Football 101 thread will be up in the next hour folks. I'll post a link here when it's done. Part II (formations/schemes) will be completed a littler later this afternoon or tonight!

I'll understand route tree talk at last.

mr2xxx

Banned
Best thing about the loss is all the bandwagon Pats fans crying about penalizing Pollard for the headshot. Did these people watch football prior this week?

I love you.

Too bad you're a Giants fan and I hate you as well.

bionic77

HONOR? You have no honor sir.

As a steeler fan cheering for Big Ben on a weekly basis you must realize in an alternate universe, you are Ben and you are the one raping the women.

So you, bionic, are a rapist. But in the end, it works out, cause you're raping a patriots fan.

DALE
I approve of the Patriots hate, but you should visit the NFL threads more often.

I cheer for the Steelers but am no longer a Ben fan. I am clearly in camp Tebow and made no secret of my admiration of him (with or without a shirt, in or out of the rain) and my desire for him to be our starting qb.

KaYotiX

Banned

Sounds good!! Cant wait to further expand my football knowledge :)

Dre3001

Absolute delusion at it's finest. Lets put aside the fact he was involved in murdering two people. Welker's wife is pretty spot on in her assessment of him as a role model.

You know, being tried for murder and having multiple kids with different women.

Yea, Miss Hooters 2005 knows all about role models

Ever since the court case Ray has completely changed his life

Mentors kids in the Miami area, strong ties to the community, etc

He isnt Antonio Cromartie, he actually knows all his kids names and they are well taken care of

The whole purpose of him retiring is to go watch his oldest son play in college at UM

If you're going to lose, at least look good while doing so. Even when the Packers and 49ers suck, they're still dressed like champions. The Jaguars uniforms look like they belong to a high school team.

Jags get new uniforms this year
Nike better come through with some fire

JCizzle

Speaking of rapists, cancer assaulters and murderers, would anyone be surprised of Jim Harbaugh had raped someone in the past?

I mean the way he threw that tantrum after he lost that challenge shows that he does not take rejection well.

No one has that fear over gentlemen like Mike McCarthy and Mike Tomlin, who barely look like they know what they are doing when they lose a challenge and show very little emotion either way.

McCarthy has the serial killer look

dennis-rader-1-tm.jpg

Mike+McCarthy+2011+NFC+Championship+Green+foKK-zcQYqOl.jpg

Nori Chan

I cheer for the Steelers but am no longer a Ben fan. I am clearly in camp Tebow and made no secret of my admiration of him (with or without a shirt, in or out of the rain) and my desire for him to be our starting qb.

You do deserve Tebow. You are in the league of lepers along with Bronco fans and Jet fans. But as you can see Fox is still dumb as fuck so Tebow is a false prophet.

He was sent in disguise by the devil to trick you into wanting him.

DALE

Sanjuro

He isnt Antonio Cromartie, he actually knows all his kids names and they are well taken care of

The whole purpose of him retiring is to go watch his oldest son play in college at UM

You must live a magical life.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Saw a mock draft that had ASJ at #5 overall next year. Hnnnnggghhh

I can't wait until he's gone! That guy is a fucking beast! Would love to see him replace Jermichael in GB but they probably won't have a low enough pick.

bionic77

:lol

It is fucking hilarious seeing fans trying to portray their favorite player as a "good person". Especially when the guy was charged with attempted murder and plays for the Baltimore Ravens!

bionic77

You do deserve Tebow. You are in the league of lepers along with Bronco fans and Jet fans. But as you can see Fox is still dumb as fuck so Tebow is a false prophet.

He was sent in disguise by the devil to trick you into wanting him.

DALE
Now you are hating on Tebow? I really hate you now.

You don't deserve that sexy Lakers avatar.

No point in trying to convince anyone but us true believers. We know the truth. They're all just jealous that we have someone like Ray, and they don't. Let it go. Just remember, we're right AND happy.

Nori Chan

Now you are hating on Tebow? I really hate you now.

You don't deserve that sexy Lakers avatar.

I'm not hating on Tebow! I am merely pointing out the obvious. Tell me, how come he didn't fix the Jet locker room? Why are the jets so stupid? WHY IS REX RYAN STILL FAT?

Tell me, bionic. If Tebow was truly the son of God, why did he not fix this?

DALE

Are your that one Lions fan as well? Katoinki or whatever.

Branduil

No idea why they ruined a good thing

Their white ones are so boring, they look like Eastbay custom team jerseys

It's because of the current fetish for "modern" trim and Oregon-style gimmicks. Teal and black is just boring, though. The gold was an essential element to making that color scheme work.

Godslay

Banned
I'm not hating on Tebow! I am merely pointing out the obvious. Tell me, how come he didn't fix the Jet locker room? Why are the jets so stupid? WHY IS REX RYAN STILL FAT?

Tell me, bionic. If Tebow was truly the son of God, why did he not fix this?

DALE

For shame. Anyone imbued with the ability to sign their posts DALE, should know that Tebow works in mysterious ways. It's all going according to his plans, and only time will reveal what Tebow has in store for the Jets.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Adam Jones was on the sideline last night (he's on the Orioles, a baseball team, for you baseball heathens) and was at every game of the playoffs. He just tweeted he's going to NO and how much he loves Baltimore. That guys is a class act and really embracing his role as the face of the Orioles. Not enough true cross-sport love from athletes. I don't need to see Lebron's fake ass tweeting that he's going to party in Cleveland with these SF guys, then four hours later, say he's going to do the same with some Ravens.

Over here in Toronto some of the Blue Jays and Maple Leaf players have built a friendship. They're often tweeting to each other and showing up at each other's games. A few of the Blue Jays have even been converted to hockey fans and follow not only the Leafs but their city's teams as well.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Best thing about the loss is all the bandwagon Pats fans crying about penalizing Pollard for the headshot. Did these people watch football prior this week?

Not saying it didn't happen, I mustve missed it, but can you post examples of people asking for this?

Top Bottom