• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Yes we will German

Saw Django couple days ago, thought it was amazing, besides Pulp fiction, I never really like a Tarantino movie, but this was top notch.

Also saw Gangster Squad, pretty good, but also somewhat simple. It did contain Emma Stone which made it even better.

Les Miserables was pretty fun too, never saw the musical before or anything, but thought it was fun.

I'm already in off season mode, you see any movies recently?

What's up with SoccerGAF raping FV his thread already? Classless.

bionic77

I'm not hating on Tebow! I am merely pointing out the obvious. Tell me, how come he didn't fix the Jet locker room? Why are the jets so stupid? WHY IS REX RYAN STILL FAT?

Tell me, bionic. If Tebow was truly the son of God, why did he not fix this?

DALE
First of all, Tebow did cure Rex of his fatness. He is no longer a fat fuck. He is just a stupid fuck who doesn't know the first thing about quarterbacks.

And on why the Jets still suck dick, isn't it obvious that that was retribution for their treatment of Tebow? The Jets are an inherently flawed and perverted organization. Tebow wanted to save them and help them as he does to everyone, but when Rex demanded that Tebow give up his precious virginity to appease his disgusting STD ridden wife Tebow instead took to the cross and choose special teams and the bench over playing time.

God was not pleased at the treatment of his favorite player and you can see how the Jets have been cursed ever since. How else can you explain buttfumble other then it being a miracle?

jakncoke

Banned
Have you looked at the thread at all? I'd it helps think of it as the theoretical football thread while this is the practical.

No

Saw Django couple days ago, thought it was amazing, besides Pulp fiction, I never really like a Tarantino movie, but this was top notch.

Also saw Gangster Squad, pretty good, but also somewhat simple. It did contain Emma Stone which made it even better.

Les Miserables was pretty fun too, never saw the musical before or anything, but thought it was fun.

I'm already in off season mode, you see any movies recently?

What's up with SoccerGAF raping FV his thread already? Classless.

At the theaters? Nah, Django was my last till I land another job. Netflix yeah plenty just finished my 58th movie of the year.

They'll be back.

They aways come back!

The 101 thread is for serious talk
This thread is for your average football banter and fat Freeman/Murderer Ray/Cheating Pats talk
The Shirtless thread is for awesomeness that is somewhat football related
And the IRC is like a dark basement where all kinds of nasty stuff goes down.

This thread is for your average football banter and fat Freeman/Murderer Ray/Cheating Pats talk
So IRC is like FMT's house?

jakncoke

Banned
And the IRC is like a dark basement where only jakncoke, snes and sometimes chan go.

fixed.

Does snes (the real snes , not the fraud Snewton) still post in the IRC?

Nori Chan

First of all, Tebow did cure Rex of his fatness. He is no longer a fat fuck. He is just a stupid fuck who doesn't know the first thing about quarterbacks.

And on why the Jets still suck dick, isn't it obvious that that was retribution for their treatment of Tebow? The Jets are an inherently flawed and perverted organization. Tebow wanted to save them and help them as he does to everyone, but when Rex demanded that Tebow give up his precious virginity to appease his disgusting STD ridden wife Tebow instead took to the cross and choose special teams and the bench over playing time.

God was not pleased at the treatment of his favorite player and you can see how the Jets have been cursed ever since. How else can you explain buttfumble other then it being a miracle?
how long did this take you to come up with

DALE

bionic77

how long did this take you to come up with

DALE
It is all factual so it took me about 2 minutes to write it down. I have a job and kids you bums so I can't spend all day posting here.

Great article on Grantland, written by a Ravens fan, trolling the Pats. Good stuff:

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/48204/we-went-there-ravens-patriots
I just came to the sad realization that the Ravens are going to win the Superbowl. Not because they are the better team, or have the better coach or qb. They don't. The Niners have the better team and coach and their qb is just as good as Flacco.

The reason the Ravens will win is because the Niners have Randy Moss on their team and he will never be allowed to win a Superbowl. This is known as the curse of Joe Buck. I forgot that he was even on the team when I said that the Niners would win easily.

Fuck this is depressing. :(

mr2xxx

Banned
https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/293134986834501632

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/293137480583110656

If Atlanta Falcons was defeated... BIG IF Russell Wilson beat 49ers then advance to Superbowl to be first rookie QB in the Superbowl. It is a shame, Atlanta Falcons got advantage on our last 30 sec defense.

It's hard for me to root my rival team of NFC WEST.

I am sorry that I am going to root for Baltimore Ravens.

Don't play those mind games with yourself, just let it rest bro. Start looking forward to free agency and the draft like the rest of us.

Nori Chan

It is all factual so it took me about 2 minutes to write it down. I have a job and kids you bums so I can't spend all day posting here.
(
your kids are bastards anyways that are being raises to live the patriot lifestyle.

Your wife is probably already cheating on you. Do you not realize it with all the cameras you guys have?

DALE

mr2xxx

Banned
Pats fans were here.

drew-brees_1571855c.jpg

Kiryu

Don't play those mind games with yourself, just let it rest bro. Start looking forward to free agency and the draft like the rest of us.
I know. Russell Wilson wished that his Seahawks team to be in Superbowl right now because he wanted to be first rookie QB.

I have nothing to go forward for free agency... (I have no idea to name any big name player coming off Free Agency Market)

I think our team is solid but I think OLB, DE (Pass Rusher), and TE/WR is enough to upgrade within draft picks.

jakncoke

Banned
lol europeans getting themselves bish'd in the elite thread.

edit: 22 posts and mostly drunk yuropes stumbling into the thread haha

bionic77

your kids are bastards anyways that are being raises to live the patriot lifestyle.

Your wife is probably already cheating on you. Do you not realize it with all the cameras you guys have?

DALE
Going after two year old babies and defenseless women?

Are you a Niners fan by any chance? Going by their stabbing and murdering spree they seem to have a monopoly on scumbag fans like yourself.

With that I am out. Have to go home and be a father.

Bread

Banned
ok first time posting in this thread since the shitfest that was the afc title game.

i h8 u all

brady made me flaccid

flacco is elite

fuck bernard pollard

Just wanted to say congrats to 9ers nation, it was a hard fought game that I was able to actually attend last minute which was amazing, but I wish one or two more plays had went our way at the end. It really hurt to lose after blowing such a big lead but I am excited for next season because I know we are going to revamp the entire defensive line and I feel the offense has enough core pieces to stay elite for the next couple of years alone. I want an almost all defensive draft and a good value running back either through FA or draft. Ryan's first half was superbowl elite level worthy but with no running game he couldn't keep it going all game. Also the extremely stupid and fluky turnover did not help, but what can you do. Anyways here's hoping next year we take the next step but realistically I think in 2-3 years we will get our superbowl berth when the defense is retooled and ready for a superbowl run.

Canuck76

Banned
https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/293134986834501632

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/293137480583110656

If Atlanta Falcons was defeated... BIG IF Russell Wilson beat 49ers then advance to Superbowl to be first rookie QB in the Superbowl. It is a shame, Atlanta Falcons got advantage on our last 30 sec defense.

It's hard for me to root my rival team of NFC WEST.

I am sorry that I am going to root for Baltimore Ravens.

Oh don't apologize. The 49ers are the biggest posers in the NFL. They have literally sucked since the day of winning their last super bowl in the early 90's. When they sucked no one was at candle stick to root this team. No one. In fact the stadium originally had a different name but was changed to candle stick because of the fact that you could hear a candle burn as it was so quiet.

When Seattle sucked we were always there. But in San Fran it's different. You only wear, watch, or support the 49ers in general if their going to the super bowl and have one of the thuggiest QB's in the history of the league. Not to mention one of the dirtiest teams in general, but Goodell let's it slide because he knows how long they've sucked and wants to prevent any self harm the few true fans might inflict.

I will be rooting for a true warrior, Ray Lewis. Not a thug QB that has tattoo's everywhere and learned the game at San Quentin. Not for a sucky WR that assaults women. Not for Jim Harbaugh who acts tough but ran from a fight when a true opponent, Jim Scharwtz demanded he answer for his lack of class and general pussness.

You cheer for a "man" who attempted to end another guys career last night.

Do you really believe this or is this just Eznark being Eznark? Brady looked scared as fuck because Reed might land on him, but I don't really think he was out to hurt him.

Safe yourself the trouble of another 'So naive, so cute' post. :D

eznark

Banned
Do you really believe this or is this just Eznark being Eznark? Brady looked scared as fuck because Reed might land on him, but I don't really think he was out to hurt him.

Safe yourself the trouble of another 'So naive, so cute' post. :D

That was the slide of a QB who was frustrated with a sequence of plays who say the opportunity to injure another player and took it. Does he do it on a consistent level? No. Did he lose his control and try to destroy Reed's knee on that play? Absolutely.

Top Bottom