• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Fantomex

Be content knowing the best QB in the NFC West resides in Seattle. The Seahawks rebuilt the defense. Now they need to put some real pieces around Wilson on the offensive side of the ball. After this happens the Niners become the second best team in the NFC West. San Fran should take advantage this season. Doubtful they'll be able to stay on top in the NFC West for the foreseeable future.

Are you squickening Bob?

etiolate

Banned
Listening to Bill Simmons BS Report, and I quote "How many helmet-to-helmet hits did the Ravens have? They obviously all made a pact that they would cover each others' fines."

If you think Fox News is salty on the inauguration today, I raise you Simmons.

omg that podcast must be so salty

I will enjoy it

PS: Also, the Pats offensive players were leading with their heads. throughout the game. Unnecessarily so. The Personal Foul on Reed had Hernandez leading his head in after catching the ball. You could argue for the theory that the Pats were playing for the Personal Foul by doing this and it finally cost one of them.

jakncoke

Banned
Does Time Warner still have a data cap? On the site it leads me to believe they do, but another section said you're suppose to get a warning email at 80%. I recall they tested 250 gb once, is it still that? I've hit 218 and 217 in the past 4 months that i can view. If it is going I should of gotten a warning email, or are they just trying to ninja money out of me?

GaryGnu

Banned

I will enjoy it

PS: Also, the Pats offensive players were leading with their heads. throughout the game. Unnecessarily so. The Personal Foul on Reed had Gronk leading his head in after catching the ball. You could argue for the theory that the Pats were playing for the Personal Foul by doing this and it finally cost one of them.

Still no mention of the Brady kick....

cdyhybrid

I will enjoy it

PS: Also, the Pats offensive players were leading with their heads. throughout the game. Unnecessarily so. The Personal Foul on Reed had Gronk leading his head in after catching the ball. You could argue for the theory that the Pats were playing for the Personal Foul by doing this and it finally cost one of them.

Nonsense, the Patriots would never seek to exploit grey areas in the rules for an advantage on the field.

Be content knowing the best QB in the NFC West resides in Seattle. The Seahawks rebuilt the defense. Now they need to put some real pieces around Wilson on the offensive side of the ball. After this happens the Niners become the second best team in the NFC West. San Fran should take advantage this season. Doubtful they'll be able to stay on top in the NFC West for the foreseeable future.

This from a guy who says jay cutler is a good qb and didn't fake an injury so he could leave an NFC title game. Could you imagine jpout being down 17-0 on the road like kap was? Dude would've killed himself just to get out of the game

Afrikan

eh...

I rooted for Cards against the Steelers (didn't want them to take the lead in SuperBowl wins)
rooted for the Seahawks as the game went on, when I realized they were getting screwed by the refs.

rooted against the Rams though...both times. Man those Kurt Warner Rams years were sure f'n annoying. :mad:

verbum

The defense certainly lost if for the Falcons. Turnovers or not, they had no answer for Kaepernick or any kind of decent coverage for the receivers. Just a really poorly coached game all around.

Keeping the LB in to watch Kap let Davis get open. From what I remember, Davis was coming off a block or was disguised when he lined up, then took off for an underneath route. If we had let the LB run with Davis, Kap would have taken off.
Bad choices, let Kap run for 5+ yards or cover Davis?

Cutler is next years Joe Flacco. Trestman is going to heal him. Bears going to the Super Bowl!

lollerskates you think trashman, who couldn't get to a superbowl with the likes of steve young, jerry rice, terrell owens, etc. is going to take that shitstain of a roster you have in chicago? lololololllllllllllllllll

i'm being 100% honest when i say you are no better than the 3rd best team in your division and i could even make a case that you are actually worse than the lions

Keeping the LB in to watch Kap let Davis get open. From what I remember, Davis was coming off a block or was disguised when he lined up, then took off for an underneath route. If we had let the LB run with Davis, Kap would have taken off.

the way the falcons played the read option was baffling to me. at the snap, the end would go after the QB no matter what... completely vacating that portion of the line. then it was simply a matter of getting 1 body on the MLB who came over to fill and our RB's were in the endzone

Sanjuro

Adjustments. I rather have him run with the potential for a grab/mishap/fumble than leave everyone wide open down the field.

verbum

the way the falcons played the read option was baffling to me. at the snap, the end would go after the QB no matter what... completely vacating that portion of the line. then it was simply a matter of getting 1 body on the MLB who came over to fill and our RB's were in the endzone

I'm not sure what Nolan was thinking since they had experienced the same thing just a week before. Perhaps he thought the end guy would disrupt the 49ers backfield.
Just not good enough personnel I guess.

original.jpg

kaps parents posing before the game in front of this wonderful statue outside the stadium. suck his dick falcons! SUCK HIS DICK NOW!

I'm not sure what Nolan was thinking since they had experienced the same thing just a week before. Perhaps he thought the end guy would disrupt the 49ers backfield.
Just not good enough personnel I guess.

It looked like they were filling up Kap's running lanes and (trying to) force the play inside.

squicken

Adjustments. I rather have him run with the potential for a grab/mishap/fumble than leave everyone wide open down the field.

In college, lots of defenses want the QB to run it as much as possible. You can't do what GB did and leave wide open voids, but keep the QB going horizontal as much as possible and hitting him every play seems the way to go

I imagine the Ravens will live with a few shots to Kap. The league is so ridiculous with the penalties, defenders might as well earn them

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
lol Seattle fans. You hypocrites. At least have the courage to say the reason why you pack stadiums for the soccer leagues, WNBA, and Rollerblade teams is because other than being outside freezing your tails off, theres nothing else to do but listen to In Utero on repeat outside Starbucks. /troll
Seattle rarely gets that cold, sorry.

Top Bottom