• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

cdyhybrid

6'6 and 220 will do that.

edit; Onterio McCallebb 5'10 164.. he'll die

EJ has pretty good measurements. I dunno what type of offense FSU ran, but if he's able to read defenses and make throws in the pocket when absolutely necessary, he could be a sleeper. Although he'll probably go in the first 3 rounds, so I dunno if that qualifies you for sleeper status.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
why is it terrible?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46692269&postcount=10577
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46718168&postcount=11338

There's a line and generally gaf walks it pretty well, but this has gotten pretty outta hand... very unrestrained, standard internet scum stuff. The amount of posts cheering Ridley's hit and the fact he was unconcious... the people loving Bernard Pollard the "patriot killer". It's fine if you like Pollard, hell I don't think he's a dirty player, all of the injuries are just unfortunate... but liking him because he hurts specific players? It's a bitch move and it's scummy.

This thread really is pretty terrible right now.

untitled-18xzr84.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yep...kind of like sliding to give yourself up but trying to kick a guy in the balls at the same time.

Ok and if you read my reactions to it... you just proved my point, I NEVER advocated that you dumbass. I called for Tom to be questioned about it, that's not acceptable and I would never route for it. What the fuck is the matter with you? Stop being such a simple minded asshole.

dude i was absolutely emotionally obliterated after last years loss to the giants. i didn't watch NFLN or espn until probably mid-march. i didn't watch the superbowl. i can't ever remember being more dejected than i was last year. you go through a whole season, you have a lot of things fall your way, you get a home playoff game with a chance to go to the superbowl, you are so close to getting there and then it just doesn't happen. there isn't a shittier feeling and i wish i could say you will get over it but you never will. you will feel better about it in a month or two or whenever but i am still pissed about last years NFC championship game and that is a day after we won this years!

football is a strange beast. i always think back to the speech from any given sunday that al pacino gives and although its kind of sappy and you can laugh at it with the dramatic music and so on it really does hold true in football. tough loss brotha and even with all my fuck you's to all the falcons trying to get a rise out of falcons-gaf i feel your pain and a lot of other fans do too

Now, imagine your team is up 35-3 in the third quarter of the wild card game...

jakncoke

Banned
The reaction to this...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46692448&postcount=10580

everyone loving it, and when I ask why it became ok to route for ruining someones life the responses were so childish.

"you route for cheaters"
"He hurt himself"

so on so forth. Jeez people it's a game. The RGIII is really awful too, because who knows if this guy will ever get his speed and dynamic ability back, I hate not knowing what could've been.

He sure got ragdoll physics down /terriblepostjoke

Ok and if you read my reactions to it... you just proved my point, I NEVER advocated that you dumbass. I called for Tom to be questioned about it, that's not acceptable and I would never route for it. What the fuck is the matter with you? Stop being such a simple minded asshole.

Oh, get the fuck over yourself, drama queen.

eznark

Banned
Which of you assholes is forcing msdstc to participate in this thread? Put the gun down and let the man close the tab already.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Which of you assholes is forcing msdstc to participate in this thread? Put the gun down and let the man close the tab already.

Another person I don't really get, this game definitely brought out the worst in you. I've participated in this thread for 6 years, just never quite saw it like this, pretty unfortunate.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Funny, never saw you crying this hard for a gruesome injury on someone lse's team.

Pretty sure you didn't read my posts then, considering the one that resparked this conversation was alligator posting the RGIII picture. Nice reading comprehension.

edit- on top of this I genearlly don't have to talk about it given the average reaction from gaf when someone gets injured and somebody cheers it. Guess that changes when the pats lose though. You always wanna say Boston fans have no class, and I'm not denying that about the general population at all, but how is the shit that's being posted any different?

The reaction to this...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46692448&postcount=10580

everyone loving it, and when I ask why it became ok to route for ruining someones life the responses were so childish.

"you route for cheaters"
"He hurt himself"

so on so forth. Jeez people it's a game. The RGIII is really awful too, because who knows if this guy will ever get his speed and dynamic ability back, I hate not knowing what could've been.
I'm pissed no one appreciated my Aerosmith Ragdoll joke.

jakncoke

Banned
Another person I don't really get, this game definitely brought out the worst in you. I've participated in this thread for 6 years, just never quite saw it like this, pretty unfortunate.

You could make a top 10 worst on him, pretty sure he doesnt give a fuck what internet people think of him at this point. I mean fuck he embraces being called a racist.

Pretty sure you didn't read my posts then, considering the one that resparked this conversation was alligator posting the RGIII picture. Nice reading comprehension.

edit- on top of this I genearlly don't have to talk about it given the average reaction from gaf when someone gets injured and somebody cheers it. Guess that changes when the pats lose though. You always wanna say Boston fans have no class, and I'm not denying that about the general population at all, but how is the shit that's being posted any different?

You're still crying about unfair focus on the Pats when you just brought up a Pats fan posting RGIII's picture, :jnc.

Injuries happen. Deal with it.

Miguel

Anyone know what Peypey/Eli's "OMAHA" means, or does it just change on a regular basis? I would assume it's "kill the original play, go with plan B" as often as I hear it.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
msdstc, I'm sorry your team lost, but you are thread shitting

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/41060168

Did anyone notice this? When Ryan audibled to "Olive" it was always a Turner run. Guess the writer and his Twitter folks could hear it on TV, and I guess SF would have picked up on it.

This is what's getting me about it though, I'm completely ok with the fact we lost, as I said before I was pretty much mourning the pats when the falcons lost, because if we were able to pass the ravens by chance, we probably wouldn't have enough for San Fran. Colin's too hot right now and we got nobody without gronk who can take a beating at the line for a full game. I consider myself a pretty levelheaded fan, but for some reason anything I said people started piling on the "scum" and "racist" and "salty" stuff, while posting pictures of Ridley Stumbling and people LOVING it. Then as a response a pats fan posts a picture of RGIII, which just fuels the fire that Boston fans are obnoxious scum. It was pretty disappointing to watch it all feed itself, that's all I'm getting at. Instead of arguing it or debating it calmly, people just post something more obnoxious without actually posting a legitimate response.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You're still crying about unfair focus on the Pats when you just brought up a Pats fan posting RGIII's picture, :jnc.

Injuries happen. Deal with it.

You missed my point again... you REALLY need to re-read my posts and try to grasp the understanding of what I'm getting at.

I'm not mad about the pats hate, I'm mad that when the pats lose all of a sudden it becomes ok to become a piece of shit. I don't mean the standard "you guys suck, enjoy the probowl, etc." I mean willfully routing for the shortening of a persons career or quality of life. I came to share my sentiments on that, and nobody has to respond I really don't care, just saying when the dust all settles I think some will agree, things get pretty nasty in here.

edit-

This is what's getting me about it though, I'm completely ok with the fact we lost, as I said before I was pretty much mourning the pats when the falcons lost, because if we were able to pass the ravens by chance, we probably wouldn't have enough for San Fran. Colin's too hot right now and we got nobody without gronk who can take a beating at the line for a full game. I consider myself a pretty levelheaded fan, but for some reason anything I said people started piling on the "scum" and "racist" and "salty" stuff, while posting pictures of Ridley Stumbling and people LOVING it. Then as a response a pats fan posts a picture of RGIII, which just fuels the fire that Boston fans are obnoxious scum. It was pretty disappointing to watch it all feed itself, that's all I'm getting at. Instead of arguing it or debating it calmly, people just post something more obnoxious without actually posting a legitimate response.

cajunator

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46692269&postcount=10577
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46718168&postcount=11338

There's a line and generally gaf walks it pretty well, but this has gotten pretty outta hand... very unrestrained, standard internet scum stuff. The amount of posts cheering Ridley's hit and the fact he was unconcious... the people loving Bernard Pollard the "patriot killer". It's fine if you like Pollard, hell I don't think he's a dirty player, all of the injuries are just unfortunate... but liking him because he hurts specific players? It's a bitch move and it's scummy.

It looks kind of like how this thread always goes. I dont see anything that out of the ordinary. Its just as wrong as it always was lol.

Trindon Holliday?

Little bottle rocket. I'm glad he's succeeding in NFL.

In all seriousness, I personally found offensive the pics of African kids excited to get new t-shirts.

You missed my point again... you REALLY need to re-read my posts and try to grasp the understanding of what I'm getting at.

I'm not mad about the pats hate, I'm mad that when the pats win all of a sudden it becomes ok to become a piece of shit. I don't mean the standard "you guys suck, enjoy the probowl, etc." I mean willfully routing for the shortening of a persons career or quality of life. I came to share my sentiments on that, and nobody has to respond I really don't care, just saying when the dust all settles I think some will agree, things get pretty nasty in here.

edit-

Things always WILL be nasty in here. How are you all of a sudden acting like this is the first time this has ever happened? We rip EVERYTHING. If you can't deal with it, that's a you problem.

I'm not mad about the pats hate, I'm mad that when the pats lose all of a sudden it becomes ok to become a piece of shit. I don't mean the standard "you guys suck, enjoy the probowl, etc." I mean willfully routing for the shortening of a persons career or quality of life. I came to share my sentiments on that, and nobody has to respond I really don't care, just saying when the dust all settles I think some will agree, things get pretty nasty in here.

edit-

Pats games always seem to bring the worst out of people here.I posted that pic in response to all the other mess.It was dumb to do.

Top Bottom