• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pats games always seem to bring the worst out of people here.I posted that pic in response to all the other mess.It was dumb to do.

You're just fueling a nasty stereotype with something like this. I'm a huge sports fan, I love my home teams, and I understand you have to take the baggage that comes with it, just unfortunate that a lot of what is said about Boston fans is true. It's humorous, for instance Mazz's boston fan voice is hilarious, but it's really not far off at all from your typical fan.

Things always WILL be nasty in here. How are you all of a sudden acting like this is the first time this has ever happened? We rip EVERYTHING in here. If you can't deal with it, that's a you problem.

Again been here 6 years, and generally when people bring in the injury celebration, they get chased right out of the thread.

edit- for the record no whining, I'm still pretty furious with Shanahan... the whole way the RGIII thing was handled is very shady to me.

mr2xxx

Banned
You're still crying about unfair focus on the Pats when you just brought up a Pats fan posting RGIII's picture, :jnc.

Injuries happen. Deal with it.

He was calling out shitty behavior, including that of his own brethren. Can't blame him, he is in the right for calling out Gata. I was just trolling Pats fans a bit calling them Lennay Kekua and Gata was so hurt he had to attack my loved ones, scummy move but what can you expect from someone so cold blooded.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
He was calling out shitty behavior, including that of his own brethren. Can't blame him, he is in the right for calling out Gata. I was just trolling Pats fans a bit calling them Lennay Kekua and Gata was so hurt he had to attack my loved ones, scummy move but what can you expect from someone so cold blooded.

Hey, we haven't seen eye to eye on various things, but you totally got me here :). I'm touched we got a little thing goin here...

Again been here 6 years, and generally when people bring in the injury celebration, they get chased right out of the thread.

t-brady-b-pollard.jpg

mr2xxx

Banned
Hey, we haven't seen eye to eye on various things, but you totally got me here :). I'm touched we got a little thing goin here...

No problem bro, I hate your kind but in a loving brotherly way not in I want to see you stabbed by a pro athlete way.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Whatever bro. Patriots fans always want to cry about people crossing the line when their team gets their ass kicked. This is just like last year when Dragon was crying for poor Poor Bob Kraft after the Patriots lost.

Alright I don't really care about other pats fans... people sit here bitching about classless boston, so on so forth, but all of a sudden it becomes ok to cheer for pats injuries and the ill of those people. That's fine obviously we won't see eye to eye on this, your a classless asshole.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I know gafs reaction to this before it's said, but I really don't want to post pictures of my girlfriend on the internet... for the record she posts on gaf as well :).

etiolate

Banned
Moss and Crabtree are our only two receivers outside of AJ Jenkins (who apparently is a bust), and Chad Hall (who A) saw more snaps then AJ Jenkins sunday and B) was just elevated from the practice squad). I mean, yeah we throw to Davis and Walker a lot, but Manningham and Kyle Williams are both on IR so, we ain't got much choice.

At least LMJ seems to be doing well.

I don't think Jenkins is a bust. He needed a year of bulking up. I figure that they'll use him more next year. He looked alright in pre-season, but he looked small and you need to block in the Niners system. One of the big problems with the sweep plays they ran against the Falcons was that it had Ginn Jr blocking. Atlanta D shed him like nothing.

Alright I don't really care about other pats fans... people sit here bitching about classless boston, so on so forth, but all of a sudden it becomes ok to cheer for pats injuries and the ill of those people. That's fine obviously we won't see eye to eye on this, your a classless asshole.

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

I don't think Jenkins is a bust. He needed a year of bulking up. I figure that they'll use him more next year. He looked alright in pre-season, but he looked small and you need to block in the Niners system. One of the big problems with the sweep plays they ran against the Falcons was that it had Ginn Jr blocking. Atlanta D shed him like nothing.

lol that was funny seeing teddy ginn block

squicken

Is that really David Carr? He seems to be throwing the ball rather than being sacked.

If Kubiak would have been hired instead of Capers, Carr's career would have been completely different. Imagine a team like KC this year, only instead of Matt Cassel and 10 decent players, you have 10 Matt Cassels and 1 decent player. Also Chris Palmer, who Peyton Manning thinks is a retard, as offensive coordinator

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Go Ravens

It's tough but I'm still leaning towards the ravens here. Think the 49ers have the edge, and would love to see Randy get a ring, but he really won't be known as a big part of it unless he explodes in the superbowl, and I really can't stand Jim. Would also be good to see Ray go out on top despite how ridiculous he's become, but I honestly think the guy believes everything he says, just a crazy son of a bitch.

Top Bottom