• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ian Rappaport
@RapSheet: Best Mobile-based news of the week: JaMarcus Russell is making a comeback! No lie. At 305 lbs now, hoping for 265. May make a Combine cameo

Need JRuss 3.0

xnipx

You need to shove this post swiftly back into your anus. What do we fear from the Raven's passing game that we haven't already seen two fold facing(and beating) the Saints, Packers, Patriots or Falcons...honestly? And are we really pretending like the Raven's passing game did anything before Talib went down?

I fear the Raven's ability for force turnover's more than anything else. Apart from some soul crushing mistakes, the past few QBs you've faced have streaked naked, sparklers in hand, through down and around your defense.

Which of those teams had bad passing games??? Brady had 400+. Russel Wilson had 4 TDs against you. Ryan had 396. You're secondary is trash. Just as trash if not worse than ours.

And we have plenty of film to study how to stop your boy from the Seahawks and rams

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet
Best Mobile-based news of the week: JaMarcus Russell is making a comeback! No lie. At 305 lbs now, hoping for 265. May make a Combine cameo

OUZScKs.jpg

"I'm not the fat QB anymore!"

At least he can be the goal line back too at that weight
A lot of Qbs making come backs, I heard Pat White was making a comeback also. Chip Kellys NFL

Miguel

Can't remember why I have this game on my computer outside the fact that it was the earliest Gus Johnson game I could find. 2002, and the 4th quarter ends on a Vikebike go ahead TD with under 30 seconds left, and then the Bills drive down the field and kick a game tying FG that doinks off the crossbar and over... then goes to OT. Here's the final play of the game.

bledsoepricejapan400qdo9c.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Sanjuro will save and masturbate to that gif

At least he can be the goal line back to at that weight too
A lot of Qbs making come backs, I heard Pat White was making a comeback also. Chip Kellys NFL

I want to see if Steelers can hit him so hard again he taps out of the NFL

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Can't remember why I have this game on my computer outside the fact that it was the earliest Gus Johnson game I could find. 2002, and the 4th quarter ends on a Vikebike go ahead TD with under 30 seconds left, and then the Bills drive down the field and kick a game tying FG that doinks off the crossbar and over... then goes to OT. Here's the final play of the game.

bledsoepricejapan400qdo9c.gif

What the hell was that angle?

last time your shit team won anything your granpa was still spitting out your dad, and youre already talking shit about what we have done?

once you lose to the murderer crew, you'll be back to dusting those betamax footage of your teams wins

#smallteammentality

1. you should thank god you didn't make it to the superbowl cause the niners would have donged on you just like we did in your house in december
2. patriots have 0 legitimate superbowl wins
3. pats are one of the most meaningless franchises in NFL history. pretty much cardinals level as far as a their relevancy. they will only be remembered for cheating and finally getting caught thanks to one of their old coaches
4. tom brady is like a homeless mans joe montana..... but a homeless mans 1994 joe montana. brady is more like a modern day steve deberg

Nameless

Which of those teams had bad passing games??? Brady had 400+. Russel Wilson had 4 TDs against you. Ryan had 396. You're secondary is trash. Just as trash if not worse than ours.

And we have plenty of film to study how to stop your boy from the Seahawks and rams

That film is useless. If you've followed the Niners for the past ten weeks you've seen Harbs and Roman essentially install an entirely new offense on the fly. The transition has seen Kaep move from operating out of Alex's vanilla power running/play action offense to more dynamic & complex sets. Even just a few weeks ago if we lined up in Pistol you knew read option was coming, now we can run a nice chunk of our offense from it.

squicken

Cutler or Stafford on the Texans team would make them a Super Bowl winner this year, IMO.

You are probably right, there. That's why I would pay Ryan. The team is already built up around him, and he's really not holding things back. DET and CHI seem so far away, that it seems silly to spend so much to keep a nucleus together that isn't performing

And if there isn't a better option? We are gonna end up paying for Bradford. More than he will be worth for sure

They could have extended him this year to get some cap relief and didn't. I think they will make him prove he's worth it. They have two #1 next year as well. My guess is a QB gets taken

Lol should I cherry pick some bad ravens performances? Part of the reasons teams put up yards passing is because they can't run. And call our secondary trash if you want but some of those first half passes by Ryan couldn't have been defended any better.

Our D gave up 0 second half points and that's what matters. And if "watching the rams tape" was all it took to shut kap down then why didn't the falcons do it? Kap compromises the defense and I guarantee the last thing you want is ray Lewis or one of your LBs covering VD. You'll get exactly what the falcons got.

It's pick your poison and hope for the best. I think it'll be a close game

xnipx

Lol should I cherry pick some bad ravens performances? Part of the reasons teams put up yards passing is because they can't run. And call our secondary trash if you want but some of those first half passes by Ryan couldn't have been defended any better.

Our D gave up 0 second half points and that's what matters. And if "watching the rams tape" was all it took to shut kap down then why didn't the falcons do it? Kap compromises the defense and I guarantee the last thing you want is ray Lewis or one of your LBs covering VD. You'll get exactly what the falcons got.

It's pick your poison and hope for the best. I think it'll be a close game

I'm not cherry picking if it's a trend. The 9ers secondary has had 2 good games in the last half of the season. The ravens are average at best without Webb but i said nothing about our defense. I was referring to our matchup advantages on O. I actually think its gonna be a high scoring game

Narag

Colts fans have taught me that you don't need facts just make shit up. Acting like Reggie Wayne isn't on the team now SMH.

Hey, I've been saying all along that the only reason the Colts did as well as they did this year was because of Wayne!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wait what story?

I hate it when you guys are coy...

I was on the cnn website, lol, I was like the fuck?....

didn't see si part

Top Bottom