• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Trey

Can't remember why I have this game on my computer outside the fact that it was the earliest Gus Johnson game I could find. 2002, and the 4th quarter ends on a Vikebike go ahead TD with under 30 seconds left, and then the Bills drive down the field and kick a game tying FG that doinks off the crossbar and over... then goes to OT. Here's the final play of the game.

bledsoepricejapan400qdo9c.gif

I remember this game. I had gotten Super Mario Sunshine that day.

RBH

Just wanted to say GG to Niners-GAF.

I actually didn't even get the chance to watch most of the game until the 4th quarter. I tuned in at the worst time. :lol

Hope we can finally get some help on the defensive line in the draft.

image.php

So several sources are reporting that the Eagles have basically hired Ed Donatell from the 9ers to be their DC. They have to wait until after the SB to announce it though. I am wondering if any 9ers fans have any feelings about him , hopefully this means the Eagles are sticking with a 4-3.

Jeff Moser also said that the Eagles are trying to restructure Vicks contract and that Chip will draft Ej Manuel. He said that Chip recruited EJ to the Ducks but he went to FSU since it was closer to home. I remember people saying last week that they thought Ej would be a good fit with the Eagles and Chip, I just wonder where they would have to take him. Would he be there in the 3rd, or will they have to use their 2nd round pick to get him.

bionic77

Wow @ Zelda and HD Xenoblade.

That plus that 100 whatever game from Capcom is going to be enough for me to buy a WiiU.

Hopefully all these games are pad playable and I can play that shit in the bathroom while hiding from the wife and kids.

Floored by that Xenoblade 2 game. Floored.

As for the HD remake of Wind Waker, i'm on board but I would really enjoy it if the cut dungeons made it back in. The back half of that game was really dull.

It was a rough ride at first, but the game at the end impressed me. It was xenoblade 2? Never player the first one. I'll play WindWaker also never had a chance to before. We can have a Gaf Community on MiiVerse! I'm all sweaty from the love/hate that was that direct.

eznark

Banned
Wow @ Zelda and HD Xenoblade.

That plus that 100 whatever game from Capcom is going to be enough for me to buy a WiiU.

Hopefully all these games are pad playable and I can play that shit in the bathroom while hiding from the wife and kids.

Wind Waker HD you definitely can

bionic77

Floored by that Xenoblade 2 game. Floored.

As for the HD remake of Wind Waker, i'm on board but I would really enjoy it if the cut dungeons made it back in. The back half of that game was really dull.
The collecting crap was really boring but mad did it have some really good high points. I remember the last battle(s) and the castle scene being epic.

I still have yet to play Xenoblade but I intend to one day.

And Fire Emblem is an automatic system seller for me on whatever system it is on. Nintendo should probably be put in jail for denying us that game until the GBA release.

I never bought into the VC stuff on Wii but I'm excited about playing SNES games on the Gamepad. The Yoshi game also looked wonderful. Plus that Fire Emblem game and a bunch of other stuff... just so good.

Really gotta start playing Xenoblade now. I found it fun but there's so much to take in you need to dedicate a shitload of time to it.

Its weird I want to ban videogames from my kids until they are older but I still want to play them.

Thus complaints of Godzilla constipation and wireless gaming become my savior.

They'll find a way to play them. You know this.

Talon

Had a dream the Panthers and Saints were in a playoff game.

Parts of the Superdome just started collapsing, so they stopped the game. Then it turns out that Saints fans were murdering Panthers fans.

I am in a dark, dark place right now.

Bowser

Had a dream the Panthers and Saints were in a playoff game.

Parts of the Superdome just started collapsing, so they stopped the game. Then it turns out that Saints fans were murdering Panthers fans.

I am in a dark, dark place right now.

:(

GET AWAY FROM ME CAJUNATOR

bionic77

GBA games on VC (advanced wars!) at what point can we get DS games
GBA and DS games on the U is retarded.

They already portable. The only advantage would be the ability to play them on a bigger screen, and honestly I am worried they might look like shit on the bigger pad screen.

Though anyone with a Wii U that never played Fire Emblem better play the fuck out of the GBA versions of those games if they are released on Wii U or else we can't be friends anymore.

Wrayfield

You can play it with Japanese voices and subtitles if you'd rather do it that way.

You're right, of course.

Really? I thought they were great. Why do you hate them, are you German?

I hate zem island mönkeyz... (Seriously though, I couldn't stand them. I half expected to hear "Girl Power! or some such shit. Of course it's not enough to not play it, but it's the first thing I remember about the game. One of many I never got around to playing.)

How are people not sick of the same ten fucking games from Nintendo but shit on everyone else that's been releasing the same shit every fucking year this gen?

Top Bottom