• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

MechDX

Holmes+Edwards+Jennings+Hill = Playoff winning Sanchize

buttfumble.gif

Fox....its just too easy

eznark

Banned
I got the initial link from nfl.com's Florio, who seemed a little miffed that the article would go after Rodgers. I certainly don't follow the team closely, so if the guy is known to have some issue, then certainly a grain of salt. Just thought it was nuts he would even hint at Rodgers becoming the next Favre. It's actually kind of nuts that all this time that has passed, being the next Favre is a negative sentiment

Well, Reischel based his article on what some have described as lighthearted joking and to bolster his arguments used Shannon Sharpe, Finley's agent and Jennings insane sister.

It's essentially a Florio piece at that point.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So OAK gets Tony Sparano as Assistant OC

How is this bullshit possible?

Seriously this league rewards asshole loser coaches, yet the one that win are given the fucking door (Lovie Smith, etc.)

Jets fans are delusional
The sky is blue.

ThatGuyWhoBragsaboutHisGamerScore said:

Seriously this league rewards asshole loser coaches, yet the one that win are given the fucking door (Lovie Smith, etc.)

Tony Sparano lead the 1-15 Dolphins to a division title. The Jets are a fucking circus, good hire by the Raiders as long as he isn't playcalling/ in charge of preparing the team for the 2 minute drill.

eznark

Banned

Sporano was hired as the offensive line coach. Hasn't he always been considered one of the best OL guys in the league?

Sporano was hired as the offensive line coach. Hasn't he always been considered one of the best OL guys in the league?

Yup, his blocking schemes + the mind and abilities of Ronnie Brown are why the wildcat doesn't work for anyone else like it did for us. I actually thought Tebow playing for Sparano was best case scenario for Tebow when it happened but the Jets decided to be the Jets so now we'll never know.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ruvell Martin UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent
Mohamed Massaquoi UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent
Marlon Moore RFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent
Randy Moss UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent
Louis Murphy UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent

Straight cash, homie!

I'd say there's a good chance Moss will be back for one more season. He has a year or two left in the tank and he's on a competing team.

Robison was fined $10,000 for kicking Bulaga in the cock. Goodell is a fucking douche.

it baffles me how you can fine someone a) for that amount of money and b) fine that at all!

you're a rb! you're getting hit, being thrown around, etc. why would any rb or any PLAYER, in an NFC title game, give a shit or pay any attention to how high or low his socks are? fucking stupid

KaYotiX

Banned
I've never heard anyone talk about resigning him. He has one year left on his deal. He may have earned himself a spot on the 2013 roster but I highly doubt he gets an extension this offseason.

This, unless he just has one hell of a year next year.

Honestly, I find the Super Bowl spectacle to be vomit inducing.

Even when the Steelers were in the Super Bowl in 2010, the incessant waiting coupled with the rehashing of the same 5-10 stories across 2 weeks was hell. By the time the game started I was wiped out.

I agree. I watched and/or taped all of the SBXXX stuff because it had been 16 years since the Steelers were in it. Then for XL I watched some of it. For XLIII I watched maybe a half hour before the game started. For XLV I watched none of it.

GraveRobberX

Madman, I wonder what the absolute most amount of trophies one could get

Total Trophies Possible = 56,550

Total Platinums Possible = 1,095

I have Roughly 14% of all Trophies Possible (8,003)
12% of Platinums Possible (131)

mr2xxx

Banned
Damn Moss and Wayne might reach 1000 catches next year bringing the total to 10. Remember when 1000 was like omg thats awesome, damn those were the days. Hell Andre Johnson and maybe Jason Witten reach it in 2 to make 12

I remember when Monk retired with the record now everyone is passing his mark. What can you say though we have scrub QBs can passing for 5000 yards now.

Bowser

No, he was hired as OL coach and Assistant HC (which is basically a glorified title). And Lovie could have had any number of DC jobs available, but refused and only wanted a head job. Well guess what, not a lot of franchises like going with retread HCs unless they've won a SB already. Lovie decided he'd just collect his Bears paycheck and try again for a HC job next season.

GraveRobberX

I remember when Monk retired with the record now everyone is passing his mark. What can you say though we have scrub QBs can passing for 5000 yards now.

Pass Happy League

Seriously, you can't tackle in the middle of the field anymore, you'll get yellowed up to high heaven, if you even dare touch a receiver in the middle of the field

On one hand, Defenses need to stop doing Nickel and Dime Packages on every other play, but they have to do prevent, cause almost every play is a fucking pass play to accommodate to the new rules

No, he was hired as OL coach and Assistant HC (which is basically a glorified title). And Lovie could have had any number of DC jobs available, but refused and only wanted a head job. Well guess what, not a lot of franchises like going with retread HCs unless they've won a SB already. Lovie decided he'd just collect his Bears paycheck and try again for a HC job next season.

Bullshit. Lovie isn't getting a job because the league is obsessed with offense right now.

Top Bottom