• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm OK with Gus Bradley as head coach for thr Eagles. Although thats saying less about him and more about all the other trash thats been floating around out there.

Godslay

Banned
He definitely didn't take his normal run up to the ball. I hate icing so I'm with whatever makes it stop

Kicking the ball is officially against the rules, but not penalized. That part doesn't make sense to me. If you penalize it, it automatically makes icing a viable strategy again. It also nixes the chance to kick a practice shot without repercussions. I'm for it being penalized.

Bryant and company make it a routine to go through with the kick every time no matter what. I think it's great because it's a big fuck you to that stupid icing the kicker bullshit.

I guess it is cheap if the other team has a legitimate reason to call time out though, like if they weren't lined up properly or something.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm running out of things I wanna watch, but happy to see new deals and contracts being signed

Shurmer is a candidate! I kinda feel sorry for whoever gets the job though, seems kinds like a lameduck position

Im basically at the point where im rewatching stuff or watching something completely random. But yeah it is nice for more content overall, maybe i'll like some of it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Im basically at the point where im rewatching stuff or watching something completely random. But yeah it is nice for more content overall, maybe i'll like some of it.

I'm running out of things I wanna watch, but happy to see new deals and contracts being signed

There is literally nothing that I want to watch on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. They are honestly both wastes at this point.

Tom Penny

Ravens-Broncos about to go to OT1 on NFLN. Relive the magic.

manningface.gif

jakncoke

Banned
There is literally nothing that I want to watch on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. They are honestly both wastes at this point.

I watched the first 7 or whatever seasons of always sunny in philedelphia recently, so good. So there is still a purpose. Im sure i'll also find diamonds in the rough of movies I never gave a chance for whatever reason. I guess it really depends on what kind of content consumer you are, if you rarely watch movies/tv shows, casually watch them throughout a week or mass consume(like me)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

I was about to sign up for Netflix, just to watch this show my friends won't shut up about. Rubicon. And it was canceled after one season.

JCizzle

Kicking the ball is officially against the rules, but not penalized. That part doesn't make sense to me. If you penalize it, it automatically makes icing a viable strategy again. It also nixes the chance to kick a practice shot without repercussions. I'm for it being penalized.

How do you expect a guy to stop when they don't actually blow the whistle until the ball is hiked half the time? it's all on Cheatin Pete.

Godslay

Banned

You're the Pats/Manning equivalent of Bionic.

How do you expect a guy to stop when they don't actually blow the whistle until the ball is hiked half the time? it's all on Cheatin Pete.

Yeah, it's tough the timing has to be right or it could easily be a botched call or hold. Maybe it would introduce more error. There has to be a better way than allowing free shots or icing. I don't know exactly how to fix it.

As far as Pete, I will give him that he played to win. Bit him in the ass, but he went for it. On the kick, he should have just let it go, but then again hindsight is 20/20.

im watching the broncos/ravens replay on NFLN and on the ravens first possession of OT on 3rd and 2, dumerville basically tackles torrey smith. its technically within 5 yards so is that legal?

squicken

I have now heard for the third time that Brian Schottenheimer would make a better head coach than coordinator. Very strange that it keeps being repeated. Is that how his agent sells him to JAX? Is that STL laying the groundwork to dismiss him? Weird

I rarely see any popular Tv shows during their original airings on Tv, I dont really make it a point to try and catch most things on Tv besides Football. So Netflix is a chance for me to watch all these series's like Lost, Breaking Bad, walking dead, etc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You people probably hate Christmas too. Netflix is awesome. They're always adding new stuff and its fantastic. I can't understand any of the hate (except for when the service takes a :blarry which seems to be less frequently)

ari

Banned
You people probably hate Christmas too. Netflix is awesome. They're always adding new stuff and its fantastic. I can't understand any of the hate (except for when the service takes a :blarry which seems to be less frequently)
Yea, the service has been great for me so far. I used to dislike it, but it gotten better in the last year.

Netflix seems pretty awesome from what I hear.

My only pretentious hipster complaint would be audio/video quality but most people don't give two shits.

mr2xxx

Banned
I have now heard for the third time that Brian Schottenheimer would make a better head coach than coordinator. Very strange that it keeps being repeated. Is that how his agent sells him to JAX? Is that STL laying the groundwork to dismiss him? Weird

Don't get that logic either. Rather have his dad than him any day of the week.

I just can't shake the thought that he made Sanchez look mediocre, which must mean he's secretly good.

Fox318

What a slanted argument.

ari

Banned
It's like you never saw Gone Baby Gone or something.

I'm glad he rebounded after that plagiarized piece of shit The Town though.

Still haven't seen it.

Gone Baby Gone was awesome. The town was a poor white men's set it off, so i can see why that is a turn off.

I was just saying that Argo is really fucking good. Wierd that he didn't get a Oscar nod for this.

Edit: The movie would have been better if he wasn't the main character.

Top Bottom