• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Tom Penny

Race isn't a factor in either leagues, imo. The college game is a feeder league for the NFL. Destroy the college game and the NFL takes a bit of hit. Creating stars in the college game helps the pro game, and also helps the college game by keeping players in school longer.

So 5 Kentucky underclassmen going pro in basketball is helping the college game? It's a joke.

So 5 Kentucky underclassmen going pro in basketball is helping the college game? It's a joke.

Kentucky won a national championship. They never would have done that without the rule. Kentucky being relevant floats all boats. And no one would give a shit about how Anthony Davis was going to play in the NBA if they didnt follow him during his one year in college. I'm not defending the system, but it's definitely aided college basketball. It does absolutely nothing to benefit the kids other than a year of competition and coaching. I don't see how its racist since it affects everyone. The white quarterback gets no special consideration that the black quarterback doesnt get.

Fox318

yqAMN.gif

squicken

So Corradelle Pattrerson to the Brownies? I've heard of him but don't know much. Same with Hunter. CLE really did well for itself getting Gordon last year

squicken

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks
SF personnel source told me that Kaepernick was always first guy in the building even when he wasn't starting. Off the charts work ethic

30 to go!

Fox318

AFC EAST STANDINGS:

Patriots 12-4
Dolphins 7-9
Jets 6-10
Bills 6-10

For Tebow sake you finished below the Dolphins. Why am I wasting my time responding to someone whose shitass team finished below the dolphins? Go find a Bills fan.

Want me to find a bills fan do you?

I do have the signal ready.

YYygY.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
SF personnel source told me that Kaepernick was always first guy in the building even when he wasn't starting. Off the charts work ethic

30 to go!

Russell v Copernicus in a battle of film study. First one to use the restroom loses.

edit - The Demise of the Red Sox Empire by Terry Francona. He didn't do THAT much damage.

So Corradelle Pattrerson to the Brownies? I've heard of him but don't know much. Same with Hunter. CLE really did well for itself getting Gordon last year
Eh depends how high Patterson is Projected to go, I'd rather try and fill other needs in draft first before WR.
Edit: would actually like to fill WR needs in FA. Danario Alexander is a free agent right?! ..... Maybe Greg Jennings ;)

Remember in the beginning of the season when I said that the Ravens are going to the Super Bowl and Flacco would win MVP and you guys all laughed at me?

EAT CROW

Flacco winning MVP that would mean he completely abandons the run game with Ray Rice and flings it to his receivers like he did in the Denver Broncos. Ravens ain't winning any upcoming games w/Ray Rice running less than 120+ yards.

squicken

Damn. Makes sense I guess. Belichick and Saban put GTFB on the whiteboard for a reason. Coaches job the message gets received

Eh depends how high Patterson is Projected to go, I'd rather try and fill other needs in draft first before WR.
Edit: would actually like to fill WR needs in FA. Danario Alexander is a free agent right?! ..... Maybe Greg Jennings ;)

DX has had 900 knee surgeries. No one will pay him this offseason. Curious on the market for Jennings. Seemed to be breaking down last year, and struggled vs SF

I know about Alexanders Knee but still could be a good pickup, maybe he'll follow Norv hehe. But theirs also some other FA Wrs to go after. I want one of the top TEs in the draft but I believe Jared Cook is a FA?

mr2xxx

Banned

30 to go!

Its probably easier to name the QBs with poor work ethic than the ones with great work ethic.

cdyhybrid

Being first in the building doesn't mean he was actually doing anything productive though. Maybe he was the first there and then just chilled with his tortoise for 5 hours.

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder what the average salary is for a DB back. Honestly we hardly ever get salaries of the other staff, I think it'd be interesting if that was ever released.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I wonder what the average salary is for a DB back. Honestly we hardly ever get salaries of the other staff, I think it'd be interesting if that was ever released.

I read that most of those guys make something in the $250k-$350 range. Plus once you've coached in the NFL, you get to coach in college for as long as you want.

Top Bottom