• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

kGjK2.jpg

bionic77

Brady had those games won.The defense gave up the lead.
The defense gave him the first and third Superbowl along with his FG kicker so they are even.

Plus back when Joe played defenses were allowed to try and murder you. Tammy could not cut it in that era. Joe on the other hand would tear shit up in the current no defense NFL.

bionic77

Exactly. You couldn't leave any time on the clock for Joe Cool.
Everyone wanted to be Montana. I don't see any kids growing up pretending to be Brady. Hell have the Pats ever given him a top 3 qb salary? Didn't they win like 11 games the year he got injured? Didn't he stop winning SBs once they stopped having good defenses and spy cameras? Need I go on?

Everyone wanted to be Montana. I don't see any kids growing up pretending to be Brady. Hell have the Pats ever given him a top 3 qb salary? Didn't they win like 11 games the year he got injured? Didn't he stop winning SBs once they stopped having good defenses and spy cameras? Need I go on?

Brady never lost to Tebow.Especially not in the playoffs.

jakncoke

Banned
lol at these packers draft picks

1947 1st 6th pick Ernie Case 4 - 11 49 yards 0 td 1 int
1949 1st 5th pick Stan Heath 26- 106 355 yards 1 td 14 int
1952 1st 4th pick Babe Parilli 1552-3330 22681 yards 178 tds 220 int

3 qbs in the top 6 in 5 drafts

Tom Penny

I remember when Peyton used to be in conversations with Brady and Montana...those will never happen again. I think Brady needs 5 rings or 4 and a ridiculous 7 SB berths. He would have been GOAT but the stupid Tyree thing happened. It is what it is.

Top Bottom