• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

tumblr_lperppvbbK1qkxl62.gif

Either Te'o is gay and used this girl to cover it up, or him and that other dude decided to make the whole thing up to boost Te'o for the Heisman. Either one is lulzworthy and my guess is the former.

Mrbob

I would not want to be at the University Comm. office at Notre Dame right now.

Holy shit.
Yeah I really can't believe this is the statement message they want to attempt to control. Especially after everything which had happened the last couple years.

Afrikan

Yo
I completely lost it when I read that a Tuiasosopo was involved. The fucking Raiders man.

You are an example of why people do stuff like this.....double check what you just stated....it was his cousin, not the Tuiasosopo you are talking about.

verbum

I have no interest in either coach so I'm fine with Emery going the Trestman route.

There's a lot of great athletes in the NFL, and one of the things that keeps them from getting to their full potential is this idea that ?I'm such a great athlete, I just go out there and play. I'm that good,'" said Young, who worked with Trestman in San Francisco from 1995-96. "Some of them are that good, but never reach their full potential unless they go to school, especially quarterbacks. So if you have a willing participant in Jay Cutler and Marc Trestman it could make some good music."

One of the candidates to interview for the position came away from his meeting with Chicago expecting the club in the future to hold Cutler to a higher level of accountability, in addition to administering some tough love to Cutler, who has underachieved with the Bears.

The candidate said "the person I spoke with said that is the plan."

Who's best suited to administer that?

"Trestman," the candidate said.

Trestman and a revamped OL may let Cutler blossom.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wait, so Te'o called someone his gf who he had never even met? And it turned out that this gf wasn't even real? Holy shit, he really is a member of the facebook generation. Doe he have a neogaf account?

Bowser

Wait, so Te'o called someone his gf who he had never even met? And it turned out that this gf wasn't even real? Holy shit, he really is a member of the facebook generation. Doe he have a neogaf account?

His dad claimed they have met, multiple times:

"The plan was for Kekua to spend extensive time with the whole Te'o family when upwards of 40 of them came to South Bend in mid-November for ND's Senior Day date with Wake Forest.

"They started out as just friends," Brian Te'o said. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there. But within the last year, they became a couple.

"And we came to the realization that she could be our daughter-in-law. Sadly, it won't happen now.""

Gene Wojciechowsk isn't saying that Manti Te'o is lying outright, but his comments are kinda poking a few holes into the victim thing.

He's lying.

He's the victim, despite being good friends with the guy that started the hoax?

He's the victim, despite admitting to meeting her and never crying foul even after seeing pictures of some strange girl?

He's the victim, despite knowing it was a hoax at least since after Christmas and not coming clean on it or letting anyone else know, even after ESPN did an expose on him and his dead girlfriend?

Come the fuck on.

jakncoke

Banned
Holy shit this is amazing. He was totally in this all along. The dude is a complete fucking sociopath.

I suddenly want this guy on the Jets (after the massive draft stock drop). Dude is the next Ray Lewis.

Cept he'll have kill people after a 8-8 season instead of a Super Bowl win

He's lying.

He's the victim, despite being good friends with the guy that started the hoax?

He's the victim, despite admitting to meeting her and never crying foul even after seeing picture of some strange girl?

He's the victim, despite knowing it was a hoax at least since after Christmas and not coming clean on it or letting anyone else know, even after ESPN did an expose on him and his dead girlfriend?

Come the fuck on.
Damn, you getting worked up about this. Just give it a few days for the media to sink their teeth into this story. It just broke now.

effzee

I never follow college football so I don't know his story but in the past he has claimed to have met her right? And now he claims it was only an online relationship?

Top Bottom