• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Welcome brother!

Next season is going to be so hot. Won't just be me, BG and Wes yelling trent truck. :)

For what it's worth I'm rather desensitized to all the losing, especially considering I'm an Indians and Cavs fan as well. Hope was lost long ago :p. But I still stick with them anyway.

bionic77

So you're saying the invisible girlfriend didn't die of leukemia, but committed suicide after Ben Roethlisberger forced himself on her?
I woud like to make a statement that Ben Roethlisberger was in no way involved with any kind of rape or forced intercourse with the make believe woman who died.

Vio-Lence

Banned
No, Teo killed her in a fit of rage and ND covered up her ever existing.

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

Bowser

Thanks. ND definitely seems like the kind of place that would do anything for a player like Teo. Hopefully Teo tries to do an interview soon and we find out what really happened.

Pat Forde reported on Twitter that Te'o will do a one-on-one interview ESPN's Jeremy Schapp

Pat Forde reported on Twitter that Te'o will do a one-on-one interview ESPN's Jeremy Schapp

Nice, cant wait to watch that. I dont see any way he can explain his dad saying that they have met several times in Hawaii. This is going to be such a spectacular train wreck.

cajunator

Banned
Another Browns fan checking in! I had heard a rumor that there might be some on NFLgaf...good to see it's true. I grew up a little south of Sandusky and still a lifelong fan despite now living in DC.

I like the Chud and Norv hires. Out of the DC options I've read about, I like Tucker the best...not sure what to think of Raheem Morris. But no matter what happens I'll be keeping any optimism firmly in check and expectations low.

Yay you posted! :D

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
For what it's worth I'm rather desensitized to all the losing, especially considering I'm an Indians and Cavs fan as well. Hope was lost long ago :p. But I still stick with them anyway.

Hah! You hear this guy?

He's desensitized to the losing. He's telling ME this!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh how soon you will learn. :)

Godslay

Banned
A coworker is a ND fan. Brought the Teo thing up to him, and it was instant irritation. So much so that he wouldn't make eye contact. Been a really rough month for him.

A coworker is a ND fan. Brought the Teo thing up to him, and it was instant irritation. So much so that he wouldn't make eye contact. Been a really rough month for him.

Someone put up a ND Undefeated sign here in my office by the elevator, which mysteriously disappeared after the Championship game. I put up a sign asking where'd that picture go and I've heard chatter about that sign already. It's now accompanied by a photoshop of the one Bama fan on the floor getting a gatorade bath.

I'm tempted to put up a Te'o sign just for reactions

jakncoke

Banned
Someone put up a ND Undefeated sign here in my office by the elevator, which mysteriously disappeared after the Championship game. I put up a sign asking where'd that picture go and I've heard chatter about that sign already. It's now accompanied by a photoshop of the one Bama fan on the floor getting a gatorade bath.

Yeah one with that chick ps'd on it as well

You should put up a picture of the fake gf.

Godslay

Banned
irl team trolling is the best trolling

It really is.

:jnc

Shop it into the sixth sense. I see dead people.

Wrayfield

I draw a hitler stache on as many Brady posters as I can find in our RI office. I work late, sneak around. When I come back 6 months later, they're replaced or gone. It's really childish, I know. Need to check for cameras on my next US trip, I think my boss (not a big football fan) is onto it. Told him of my dislike for the Pats once.

Te'o interview with ESPN has been cancelled according to Waddle and Silvy

LOL if he thinks he can just wait for this to blow over. At some point he is going to have to answer questions that cant be answered, like who did he talk to for several hours every night, who did he visit in Hawaii, why did he lie to his family and friends about meeting her irl and them being in love. If he waits to the combine I feel it will be even worse then it is now, and it is really bad now.

Top Bottom