• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've been lurking and staying quiet since the loss, I have no dog from these 4 teams

Right now it really is meaningless to me who wins

I just came in here just to LOL @ Kave

So Chip Kelly Philadelphia Eagles Head Coach, nice ring to it, he made a good career and life choice not going with the Brownies

Keep giving me your hate, it fuels me so!

We're happy with Chud, he's going to fix things here. I wish all the best to Philly and Chip. At the time he didn't seem like he wanted to coach at all.

I'm still curious to hear what exactly the terms are of his contract with Philly and how much they're paying him.

Miguel

In the next hour, Tuiasosopo is going to have a press conference.

CRINZ.jpg

"I'm back Rors!"

Sanjuro

This story won't let the Eagles have their day!

Let Chip talk!

BTW love what I am hearing from him right now. Won't force a QB to run or draft a QB who can only run.

It's okay, we will only remember Chip getting fired a year and a half from now.

effzee

It's as if he is saying the exact things I want him to tell me!

Won't force a QB to do something he can't do. Wouldn't force a Brady to run the ball. Many ways to win and it all depends on the type of players they have and who best runs the offense. Isn't married to the idea that the QB has to run the ball. Will look at both Foles and Vick, study them, and then decide on what to do.

With Reid it was forcing his offense no matter what on whoever the QB was.

LOVED IT!

Draxal said:
I thought Cruz's contract was up next year not this.
Cruz is an RFA. Not an UFA. The Giants have leverage here. They can put a first round tender on him if they so choose and match what other teams throw his way if they so choose.

My view is he gets a fair long term deal in the offseason.

Draxal said:
I'm just curious in how you think the defense will improve with Phillips/Osi (he didn't play nearly as bad as people think he did) gone, and Tuck/Webster another year older/gimpier.
I'm curious in how you think mortgaging a draft or tanking for one defensive player fixes that?

It's not like the Giants are able to restock that defensive line in this rather heavy defensive line draft class or anything. The Giants being shit at drafting and all.;)

Draxal

I'm curious in how you think mortgaging a draft or tanking for one defensive player fixes that?

It's not like the Giants are able to restock that defensive line in this rather heavy defensive line draft class or anything. The Giants being shit at drafting and all.;)

I'm just not really impressed with this year's draft pool, as I've seen so many marginal players declare because they thought this class was weak, and I doubt any of the defensive lineman we draft wouldn't have an immediate impact.

As much as I like Ross/Reese, they've kinda missed on some picks recently, everything I've read about Austin screams huge bust, and they haven't had the stronger lower rounds that they had in the earlier years asides from Jacq Wiliams.

And I thought I fully admitted that getting Clowney was a fantasy but I think he's legitimately that special, nothing compared to anybody we can get in this draft.

Honestly, I'm just not high on the Giant's chance next year, but I could be wrong if Brewer, etc actually show anything.

He'll probably admit it was a hoax and that Manti Teo had nothing to do with it. Anything else and he'll be in court probably.

Didn't he say yesterday that there's an 80 percent chance Te'o knew it was a hoax?

Edit: Yep
22 hours ago – A friend of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo told us he was "80 percent sure" that Manti Te'o was "in on it,"

I love how his love of life dies of slow death and he didnt even bother seing her in funeral or send any flowers. LOL

He was in CA when ND played Stanford and he didnt even stop by the hospital even though she didnt have long left to live then. He really was the worst boyfriend ever.

jakncoke

Banned
Bledsoe has less yards than Testaverde
Less of a Drunk than Kerry Collins
Less td passes than Dave Krieg
a sub 80 qb rating in his career
threw less passes in a season than fatford
only 1 more game winning drive than jake the snake

Sanjuro

Top ten passing yards of all time without ever having a marque receiver. Testaverde? Please.

If Dan Fouts is in there then the argument is over. Again, the caliber of quarterback is different now.

If he had a dead girlfriend he would have been inducted whilst he was still playing.

jakncoke

Banned
Top ten passing yards of all time without ever having a marque receiver. Testaverde? Please.

If Dan Fouts is in there then the argument is over. Again, the caliber of quarterback is different now.

It'll be interesting if he does actually get in and if he doesnt what does it take now? Much like what wrs are going through, i think we could see tougher standards

ari

Banned
catfishing is actually a thing other then that documentary. Maybe teo actually did get duped. Reading about it more is fucked up actually.

Sanjuro

It'll be interesting if he does actually get in and if he doesnt what does it take now? Much like what wrs are going through, i think we could see tougher standards

I doubt he will. If Warner gets in though I'm going to :jnc at those standards we are supposed to hold up to.

Warner wishes he had an imaginary wife.

catfishing is actually a thing other then that documentary. Maybe teo actually did get duped. Reading about it more is fucked up actually.

Even if he got duped at first, and I dont believe that is what happened, he willing lied to his family, friends, teammates, and America about his relationship with this girl. This might have started out as a friend of his playing a fucked up trick on him, but he kept it going for months. He could have stopped it at any time, but he wanted the publicity to help his Heisman campaign. I dont see how anyone can feel bad for him in this.

jmdajr

Well it works better off for Te-o now if he was in on it, cause at least he looks like he pulled a fast one on everyone.

Other scenario, makes look like a complete tool.

Top Bottom