• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Sanjuro

Sanjuro's 70 int season was pre Ball Hawk though. So he can't blame it on EA.

I didn't have too many great receivers. No Hernandez, Gronk and Welker were hurt.

I'm still terrible at the game. That's what makes it feel good when Smokey had to cheese his way to a victory this season when I was beating him soundly.

jakncoke

Banned
I didn't have too many great receivers. No Hernandez, Gronk and Welker were hurt.

I'm still terrible at the game. That's what makes it feel good when Smokey had to cheese his way to a victory this season when I was beating him soundly.

Someone just said you had Fitzgerald though lol

He is probably the worst possible coach for your offense considering how he runs his offense. and your weaknesses.

He loves deep passes. A guy like Cutler would throw a ton of picks in that offense. I think he is a terrible fit with the cards. Need a good ol and a tough qb to run his offense.

Now that I think about it, I did hear Luck was hit a lot this year. I only caught a couple Colt games. I'll have to wait until I get out of work to watch his presser but I read he made the comment that he would call all the plays and that he is similar to Whiz in his play calling..... fuck that. I already knew I didn't want him over Bevell but now, for the love of god, let us go with Bevell.

jakncoke

Banned
Now that I think about it, I did hear Luck was hit a lot this year. I only caught a couple Colt games. I'll have to wait until I get out of work to watch his presser but I read he made the comment that he would call all the plays and that he is similar to Whiz in his play calling..... fuck that. I already knew I didn't want him over Bevell but now, for the love of god, let us go with Bevell.

Well when you have the 14th most attempts ever in a season in Arians style offense thats bound to happen.

Sounds like Arians is a big favorite to end up in Arizona right now. Already some talk about who he's choosing as his OC/DC. Interview apparently went well.

He said the opposite of that. That it's too early to figure out Coordinators, including if Horton would stay on. There's no single favorite right now. I think it is between Bevell and Arians and I pray it's the former. The only thing that worries me about Arians is he came in early (yesterday) and had dinner with the FO last night before his interview today. Still, they sure took their time in asking him for an interview so unless he blew Bevell out of the park in the interview, I wouldn't say it means much.

Well when you have the 14th most attempts ever in a season in Arians style offense thats bound to happen.

When your team is 32nd on O, you are bound to avoid offensive stats.

jakncoke

Banned
He said the opposite of that. That it's too early to figure out Coordinators, including if Horton would stay on. There's no single favorite right now. I think it is between Bevell and Arians and I pray it's the former. The only thing that worries me about Arians is he came in early (yesterday) and had dinner with the FO last night before his interview today. Still, they sure took their time in asking him for an interview so unless he blew Bevell out of the park in the interview, I wouldn't say it means much.

When your team is 32nd on O, you are bound to avoid offensive stats.

Maybe you'll get a real qb again some day or convince Kurt to come back

effzee

Other good key points from the presser:

It was never about power for Chip. He didn't fight to have personnel power. How this translates is yet to be seen but after 14 years of Reid having final say and each draft getting worse and worse, this is a welcomed change.

While he is considered an offensive mind, he did start of on the defensive side as an assistant coach on that side of the ball. He doesn't believe in interfering in game with the defensive side of the ball, but that won't mean he isn't involved in the construction of the defense. From the staff to how he wants his defense run, he will have a say and it will be molded after his vision.

Wes

venison crêpe
Look what Norv has done to the Browns fanbase already. Loads of them coming out of the woodwork.

MORE OF US. MORE OF US.

jakncoke

Banned
Say that to my face

say_that_to_my_face_fucker.jpg

See, you just select the guy in coverage and hold Y, then he takes the proper angle and intercepts the ball 9 times out of 10 if he's anywhere in the neighborhood of the receiver.

This includes linebackers I might add, who seem to have better hands than the corners/safeties.

EDIT: Also, what Drizzler said.
Wow,I didnt know this.

brentech

Not sure if posted. From PFT around 4pm

holtzman @ espn said:
“I talked to a former Notre Dame teammate of Te’o's today, who told me that most players always thought that this wasn’t really Te’o's girlfriend,” Holtzman said. “And that they always suspected that this didn’t really add up with the story. [The teammate] also told me that Te’o loved the attention and that even though the story may not have been what it seemed to be, that he was more than happy to play along with it.”

Draxal

Tieing into the discussion I was having earlier with Draxal, a member over at BBI (Optimus-NY ) put together a nice breaddown of the cap with a focus on the Giants decision making moving forward to and more for those interested (it's a lengthy read). Level headed and I agree with his views:

Ya, I read that thread, and the commentary from Pat from Inside Football, and I found it really interesting that TT is basically 4 million on the cap itself. Totally forgot about him.

Top Bottom