• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Delusional

You could get Flynn for a second probably. I'm more interested to see if any1 is going to give Matt Moore a starting opportunity.

As far as the draft goes I hope Mel is right and Cordarrelle Patterson falls to the Fins. Was watching highlight videos from this season, guy loves to use the entire width of the field and just out run/juke all the defenders. Guy is amazing in open space.

Godslay

Banned
Office Space . . .

Friend of mine wrote this on the Rams and Danny Amendola using a similar theme

http://www.ramsherd.com/2013-articles/offseason/2012-performance-review-danny-amendola.html

:jnc

That's perfect.

fuckina.jpg

I know you got a new job recently too, so you know how it feels.

eznark

Banned
I'd take a year break. That job is so damn demanding, not like you can't afford it or you won't have job offers to come back to.

He'd be dumb to take a job right now. Currently there is a hard, hard swing to "offensive innovation" being the most important thing a head coach can bring. Lovie has the offensive intelligence of Corky.

It's difficult to believe the market for a defensive guru could possibly be worse, so he may as well cool his heels, get paid by the Bears and wait for the market to come back to him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So, what's the odds that the Browns go with an Olineman in the 1st round. Need more blocking ability to help Trent dominate.

Pass rusher is a bigger need then an Olineman. Trent still rushed for 11tds and 950yds with busted ribs and coming off knee surgery and most importantly he did this all in Shurmur's offense!

You dont count+ you probably live in Ohio so thats another negative. He jumped on the Browns because they drafted Brandon Weeden(he a big ok st fan)

Still new here so I don't know everyone's story.

What I can say is being a Browns fan is suffering. At least until the new regime starts winning! #believeland #notdelusionalatall

I can't get interested in the "half-sequel" games like Ascension and Gears of War: Retribution. They just feel like filler to me.

Gears of War Judgement looks amazing to me. I love that they are combining Horde and Beats together. It is going to be such a great mp game. I still play 3 a lot so I cant wait for a new game.

jakncoke

Banned
Still new here so I don't know everyone's story.

What I can say is being a Browns fan is suffering. At least until the new regime starts winning! #believeland #notdelusionalatall

ez is racist
fmt is a fecal freak
gata pretends to be a pats fan but totally is a jags fan
coldplay is a bengals, names his user account after shitty bands then steals users names on wii u
eba is a bears fan with a hdd full of glee gifs
dez15 is 12 and tries to act 30(also a browns fan)
bionic lost his sack to his wife
harson will complain about anything and everything
greg lies about his vert.
andres is a chocha
kave became a browns fan because of derek anderson
sanjuro and cuevas fight over #1 drinkers
the entire seahawks-age is whiny bitches and still cant handle the win is forever

Beginning breakdown of nfl-age backgrounds

ez is racist
fmt is a fecal freak
coldplay is a bengals, names his user account after shitty bands then steals users names on wii u
andres is a chocha
the entire seahawks-age is whiny bitches and still cant handle the win is forever

I'm an asshole and lover of film.

So Teo had to lie to help his team win:

Manti Te'o is telling friends ... he knew the truth about Lennay Kekua in early December ... but continued the lie for 20 days for the sake of his team.

Sources connected to Te'o say ... it's true what ND Athletic Director Jack Swarbrick said Wednesday night, that Manti realized he had been hoaxed on Dec. 6, when he got a phone call from "Lennay" ... months after he thought she was dead.

But sources tell us ... Manti didn't tell his coaches about the hoax until Dec. 26 ... because he thought it would be a huge distraction while the team prepared to face Alabama in the BCS Championship.

During the 20 days, we're told Manti struggled over how to handle the situation ... but eventually felt compelled to come clean to his coaches.

Manti is currently training for the NFL combine -- and we're told he's getting a lot of support from the guys he's been training with.

Saw this is the main thread but thought it was worth posting here. I guess we can see how the media is trying to spin this to make him look like the hero. I hope people are not dumb enough to buy this.

ez is racist
fmt is a fecal freak
andres is a chocha

Well, that's all...good to know? lol *tries to resist urge to run away*

harSon

Banned
ez is racist
fmt is a fecal freak
andres is a chocha

Fuck that dude. How are you going to fucking label me like that. I don't freaking complain about everything, ya'll are always riding my ass hard as fuck. Back off.

effzee

why feel bad for a guy who gets paid 5.5 million to sit at home on the couch?

Probably feel bad in that no minority coaches or GMs were hired even though there were 8 HC and 5 GM openings.

Not in feel bad that he won't get paid.

Taking a year off also doesn't prove he doesn't love the game. He rather not go backwards. I can respect that.

I can also respect the Eagles trading for Flynn. But only for a 4th round pick or lower.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pass rusher is a bigger need then an Olineman. Trent still rushed for 11tds and 950yds with busted ribs and coming off knee surgery and most importantly he did this all in Shurmur's offense!

Browns have one of the best tackles in football so yeah pass rush in the first and then a guard or something in the second.

Top Bottom