• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres what are you doing about Sundays game? Your two favorite teams (niners falcons) are playing

Niners got enough Super Bowls for now man. Besides, I was more of a Steve Young and Jerry Rice fan than anything. My local team were the Rams and they were terrible.

Time for Atlanta to get a Super Bowl!

And a new stadium. Go Ravens too, Pats would be a nightmare. Mike Smith, ugh

I've read some combination of Mallett, the Pats first rounder plus another mid rounder for our 6th overall pick.

Doing some further research Lombardi has had a huge crush on Mallett for the longest time.

I'm coming for you.

Everything was so good today too...

tumblr_m9bnozf1up1rtmazu_zps77f58b3a.gif

You ready for my anger?

jakncoke

Banned
Must have missed that thread.

Its in relation to what happened in this thread, I said sweet to devo getting banned. timedog was banned at the same time, when he got unbanned like 5 days later or something he quoted me and said something lol. So blocking her, he going to come after you! or you're wife!

Ænima

Yup, someone who will work around Luck's strengths. What a fucking relief.
It doesn't even have to be working around his strengths really. Just anybody that will add in some 3 step drops and a reasonable amount of running the football would be much better for Luck.

jakncoke

Banned
Ænima;46607190 said:
It doesn't even have to be working around his strengths really. Just anybody that will add in some 3 step drops and a reasonable amount of running the football would be much better for Luck.

the anti arians. poor kolb/skelton/lindley/rookies/fa/burt reynolds whomever they field at qb!

9ers fan. I only know this because I mistakenly put him on ignore I think, and it was meant for devolution. I just never took him off. They were they only two on the list, so unless that's devo, it's Yamato. I could tell cause it was blocking the posts he made as kaeptain.

WTF BRO...

:(

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The Lions just hired the Jaguars' special teams coach.

Mlive.com said:
On the other side of the equation, the Jaguars finished in the bottom 10 of NFL teams on both punt and kickoff coverage and punt and kickoff returns.

Fantastic. Just fantastic.

effzee

Jets hire Marty Mornhinweg for OC

Vick to the Jets rumors continue

LMAO!

I thought the Seattle exec would make a good GM but if this is his first official move than good luck.

Marty was an extension of Andy and probably even more extreme. The run game is a plague to him and he had McNabb, Kolb, Vick, and Foles all run the exact same offense where you pass close to 65% of the time out of the shotgun while also doing play fakes with a terrible OLINE.

LOL JETS!

Top Bottom