• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

squicken

Michael Crabtree being investigated for rape

@KTVU: #BREAKING: #SFPD says #49er wide receiver #MichaelCrabtree is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault

JABEE

nhrlU01.gif

Is this from The Godfather Part II?

squicken

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article...sault-investigation-4207109.php?cmpid=twitter

Fear not Steelers fans

San Francisco police have interviewed 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree about allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman in the city following the team's victory last weekend, The Chronicle has learned.

The alleged attack occurred at an unnamed hotel early on Jan. 13, hours after the team's victory over the Green Bay Packers at Candlestick Park.

The incident is being investigated by the Special Victims Unit, whose detectives have interviewed Crabtree with his lawyer present. Crabtree has agreed to make himself available for possible further interviews about an assault.

The 25-year-old player - who has not been detained or arrested - is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.

jakncoke

Banned
thisisneogaf.gif

Crabtree is already guilty of being a convicted serial rapist.

Yep and no matter if he's found innocent or nothing is found in the case, as long as he's active in teh NFL he'll be known as a rapist

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217205&postcount=348

First post i found. 2004.

I could of sworn i posted in NFL age before this. I know i got recruited to play in the Madden league via NFL Age.

DCX

august 2004, isnt that like 2 months after the site moved to this current form? did you post in a nfl-age thread in the older forms?

Crabs is doing it wrong, he's supposed to wait till the offseason.

I lol'd.

Really a shame though, you could see that Chemistry. Still, I like Davis better, even if he is a TE. They need to start freaking using him more in the receiving game.

Think its players from last season. Only have it due to PS+, but the silver level games are comparable to classic NBA Jam challenge.

Yeah, Cavs roster is sad. Baron Davis and Antawn Jamison who aren't even on the team now. Varejao is there though.

are opposing players allowed to press charges? this smells like tramon williams doing

I lol'd.

Really a shame though, you could see that Chemistry. Still, I like Davis better, even if he is a TE. They need to start freaking using him more in the receiving game.

Yeah, Cavs roster is sad. Baron Davis and Antawn Jamison who aren't even on the team now. Varejao is there though.

people say this but go back and watch some of the games. when is kap supposed to get him the ball? watch crabtress first TD. VD goes left towards the sideline and 3 guys follow him! crabtree of course is wide open. VD just doesn't get many 1 on 1 looks and if the options are a double teamed VD or an open/single teamed crabtree....

When is the football thread going up, FV? Soon? Please be soon.
Hope to have it up by tomorrow night as long as things aren't too hectic for me (wife wants to go see Mama and kids want to have a playdate with some friends).

Speaking of which I need your (and everyone elses) help that's interested. What resources would you like to have linked off to? I plan on doing some links to some statistic sites like footballoutsiders.com and some other football 101 sites but I'm taking any suggestions on other stuff you guys feel are good resources out there. Thanks!

Top Bottom