• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

JCizzle

Read on a niners forum that it was an grab assault rather than full on rape (no idea how/if the law distinguishes between the two).

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Same.

Go niners

Think its players from last season. Only have it due to PS+, but the silver level games are comparable to classic NBA Jam challenge.

thanks

Yeah I played the demo and would've bought it but I was forced to play with Dirk and Jason Kidd on the mavs.

oh well, seemed pretty fun but I missed out on the sale over the holidays.

FMT said:

MrBurns.gif

JCizzle

So, like groping? Because groping, while still idiotic and wrong, is not near as bad as rape.

Right. Could just be a random rumor at this stage though.

CamInman is full of shit!

Barrows and Maiocco put the rest of them bitches to shame !

https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers GM Trent Baalke: "We are aware of the allegation against Michael and understand that he has fully cooperated with authorities."
Expand
2m Matt Maiocco Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Michael Crabtree is on the trip to Atlanta, and he is expected to [play] Sunday for the 49ers in the NFC Championship Game.
Collapse

Unless he's in custody now, I can't see Crabs missing the game, there's appeals, and all sorts of crazy stuff to get through. Maybe he misses SB if they win sunday.

squicken

Naw, with the guys we have, we'll definitely stretch the field.

My worry with Pagano is the worry I have with all defensive-minded coaches, and the one Steve Young made this week. Defensive coaches tend to sit on their offense. Play safe. Play not to lose. Defensive coaches punt with 2:00 left and 3 timeouts b/c they trust their defense

Lovie did this for nearly a decade in Chicago. People would blame all the coordinators, but Lovie had a big hand in that. It doesn't happen to all defensive coaches. Belichick was smart enough to adapt. So was Dungy

squicken

Joe Haden ‏@joehaden23
No disrespect 2 Dick Jauron at all I honestly loved him as a coach! But if he wasn't the coach Ray Horton is a great pick up!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. that's bad joe ha(y)den

eznark

Banned
Van Gundy sums up my thoughts:

"I am riveted by the whole story, and I have no idea who to believe. It is so outlandish...I had never heard the term catfish before. It's mindboggling, and so many inconsistencies. Am I supposed to mourn the death of a nonexistant girl? I mean, my goodness."

Fuck Manti T'eo's imaginary beard for introducing "catfish" into the mainstream lexicon.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
"When (people) hear the facts, they'll know," he said. "They'll know that there is no way that I could be part of this."

Um, I'm going to need to see the evidence.

Top Bottom