• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

I'm still glad he is coaching the team thanks to the Looney Rule.

n5f6v1D.gif

"Those guys do come downhill and they try to knock you out, and anytime you do that, if you miss, there's going to be consequences," White told USA Today this week. "It's going to lead to explosive gains on offense. We're looking forward to that.

Good luck 49ers D

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
3570 posts until kickoff of the first game it seems so this is ahead in pace by quite a bit. chuckdd's current avatar is a nice complement to his post from last year too.

Upping the ante this year. Lightning would only stun and possibly maim. I want utter destruction. A Bane appearance would also be acceptable.

And looks who's taking a page out of Dark Lord Belicheck's book:
Cornerback Asa Jackson is out with a thigh injury, and four Ravens are questionable: linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (ankle/back), fullback Vonta Leach (knee/ankle), running back Bernard Pierce (knee), and receiver David Reed (thigh).

The rest — all 16 of them — are probable.

They are running back Anthony Allen (head), receiver Anquan Boldin (shoulder), cornerback Chykie Brown (shoulder), defensive tackle Terrence Cody (ankle), guard Gino Gradkowski (head), defensive tackle Arthur Jones (thigh/knee), linebacker Ray Lewis (triceps), linebacker Albert McClellan (shoulder), defensive end Pernell McPhee (thigh), defensive tackle Haloti Ngata (knee), safety Bernard Pollard (chest), safety Ed Reed (shoulder), cornerback Jimmy Smith (abdominal), receiver Torrey Smith (back), linebacker Terrell Suggs (achilles/bicep), and guard Marshal Yanda (shoulder).

What? There are like 4 Eagles fans that ever post here. They could be in the SB and it wouldnt get anymore people to post. Eagles GAF is tiny compared to Browns GAF.
It seems like to me when the eagles win random life longs come in (like for every team) but ya there are only like 4 of you that post in here regularly. I wish more ppl would post more frequently.

Oh we're all here. We'll be rooting for Bernard Pollard to righteously smite Tom Brady this Sunday.

Also, lol @ these people falling for the whole "poor Manti Teo is just a dumb kid and a victim!" garbage.

Those people drive me crazy. I hate how willing people are to be lied to. Teo is pure scum and he is going to get off scott free.

DixieFlatline

Neo Member
Good luck 49ers D

A lot is going to come down to the condition of John Abraham's ankle. Our (Falcons) d-line is almost impotent without him. Hopefully, Lord Commander Spoon is on QB spy as well. Those two are going to have to make plays for us to pull through.

Oh, and I'll be there in person witness the geat rising up of 2013.

A lot is going to come down to the condition of John Abraham's ankle. Our (Falcons) d-line is almost impotent without him. Hopefully, Lord Commander Spoon is on QB spy as well. Those two are going to have to make plays for us to pull through.

Oh, and I'll be there in person witness the geat rising up of 2013.

Packers have a better pass rush and had a spy too. I wouldn't recommend using your best LB to spy him but this is retard Nolan we are talking about

Talon

Falcons haven't used a spy under Nolan at all this year. It's a stupid strategy that doesn't work in today's NFL.

Goddamnit, Andres.

DixieFlatline

Neo Member
Packers have a better pass rush and had a spy too. I wouldn't recommend using your best LB to spy him but this is retard Nolan we are talking about

No question the Pack pass rush was more potent, it's why we're going to have to take some risks on defense. It's why I think we might need a spy. Spoon gave RGIII a concussion on a scramble earlier in the season. He hits hard and he's a smart enough player to get good reads.

effzee

Eagles interviewing Giants LB coach for their Defensive Coordinator opening:

@AdamSchefter
Giants LB coach Jim Herrmann is interviewing for Eagles defensive coordinator job.

Giants fans any thoughts on this guy? Never heard of him before.

The Packers never used a spy and also played completely out of control on th edge so they didnt even bother trying to play contain. Your buddies should let you up every one in awhile so you can see some of the game.

You're a fucking idiot as usual. I wouldn't expect your country yokel brain to be able to comprehend what happened though.

“I can’t really speak specifics on it, but it’s about assignment football,” Packers defensive tackle B.J. Raji said. “Obviously, we didn’t do our assignments as a defense. Everyone has a job to do, and we didn’t do that.”

Capers assigned several different players to spy Kaepernick, but that didn’t work, either.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20130112/PKR01/130112056/Defense-loss-keep-up-Kaepernick

eznark

Banned
You're a fucking idiot as usual. I wouldn't expect your country yokel brain to be able to comprehend what happened though.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20130112/PKR01/130112056/Defense-loss-keep-up-Kaepernick

I've watched the game three times and say about 5 plays where they had a spy. Twice they used Matthews twice Woodson and the other times other LBs. it wasn't something they did with any sort of regularity or consistency and Capers said it wasn't part of the game plan going in.

Assigning a spy on 7% of defensive snaps is hardly meaningful.

There was another play (third and long where Kaep scrambled for the first) that it looked like Clay was supposed to spy but he blitzed. So maybe 6.

Top Bottom