• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Lunchbox

Banned
Or if you're getting really technical, this one:

images
low class new jersey scrubs thought they could stop us by injuring Drew

its Karma that they dug their own grave for the next decade with that. Thanks for the 3 superbowls Mo Lewis

Time? Game is at 6 probably be there at 1. Methinks it won't be an issue.

The issue with potatoes is mainly the fact that they have to be managed really well. If you keep opening the grill to tend to meats etc, you're messing with the time it will take to fully cook a potato. A big baked potato with chili etc is also going to sit in your stomach like a bomb. Double your pleasure by shitting in the trough urinal.

What is the Snow Bowl?

Popular mid-western dessert. Get a bowl. Fill it with snow. Drizzle chocolate sauce on it. Mmmmmmmmmm

At the Packers/Browns game, the Browns fans were louder during tailgating than they were during the game.

Tailgating was their Super Bowl, they arent that dumb(yes they are) to think they have any chance during actual games
Tailgating Is the best part of Browns games.... Philly game was amazing...
Is it wrong to want to punch that girl and the awesomer guy?
Crabtree would say no

Hottest team in the NFL at the time? They had the worst defense in history bro.

What happened against the Seachickens, again?

I guess coming back from the east coast after a hell of a game against the Pats, with injuries, to go and play at the hardest place to play. Surprise surprise we lost. Why is anyone surprised we got beat down and how the fuck can you keep saying look at that Seahawks game when we beat the Pats on Saints on the road and crushed GB at home?

Parity and letdowns motherfuckers. Parity and letdowns.

edit: my mistake was hilariously wrong.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I only tailgated once a few seasons back when the Bills took on the Dolphins.

That giant empty grass lot by Ralph Wilson is pretty impressive with there being absolutely NOTHING there.

Tom Penny

I only tailgated once a few seasons back when the Bills took on the Dolphins.

That giant empty grass lot by Ralph Wilson is pretty impressive with there being absolutely NOTHING there.

It's like 50 bucks to park at Pats games..I've seen the bills there. I'm not sure if it was even 20 there.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's like 50 bucks to park at Pats games..I've seen the bills there. I'm not sure if it was even 20 there.

Oh they were out in force in Buffalo. I'm just saying the lot itself was kind of shocking in that it was just a grassy lot. There was absolutely nothing else there.

The fans though were going wild though.

Tom Penny

Oh they were out in force in Buffalo. I'm just saying the lot itself was kind of shocking in that it was just a grassy lot. There was absolutely nothing else there.

They were funneling Molston XXX at the game. A women near us also won 100 grand. No joke. Buffalo literally had to get a kick return for a TD on that kickoff and they did. Fucking nuts. She had the right seat.

I created a beautiful image of you with a Browns cap on at a Bills tailgate.

Good advice. Your team knows all about videos and cameras afterall! Especially since you've won fuck all ever since they've taken them away.

Why you gotta be like this, man?

Good advice. Your team knows all about videos and cameras afterall! Especially since you've won fuck all ever since they've taken them away.

You mean except more games than any other team in the league(Psst, they're those things you need to have to be allowed into the playoffs). Not only did we have the best cameramen in the league, but also the best coach and QB. Gameday bucket go boom! Fuck that ad.

eznark

Banned
How long do those take on the grill..now you got me thinking steak tips some baked potatoes.

Slice em on the bias, butter them, salt and pepper, wrap them in foil (one potato each obviously). Put the whole thing on the grill. About ten minutes per side depending on the grill and bam. Not exactly baked potatoes more like baked potato chips but it cooks much much faster and is easier tailgating food.

You could even get those long cardboard bowls, put the potato package in there, open the foil and pour chili right on top. Awesome tailgate food in cold weather. Like a walking taco for adults.

Not surprising. He's the only coach that's a disgusting enough person to stomach living in the wasteland known as San Francisco.

:jnc

I'm still here :X

My focus is on National Signing Day though! After that I'll be all draft.

Luckily for andres, his 2 favorite teams are playing in the NFC championship so he will be around for the Super Bowl regardless. Must be nice!

Top Bottom