• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

jakncoke

Banned
Hi NFL Gaf. I look forward to talking about how great the Browns are with you all.

Ok, this is definitely smelling like a back door deal! Where the black helicopters

mel_in_conspiracy_theory-290x300.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Luckily for andres, his 2 favorite teams are playing in the NFC championship so he will be around for the Super Bowl regardless. Must be nice!

hestonlaugh.gif

You pendejo calling me out like that.

Won't lie Green Bay getting crushed last Saturday night was fucking delicious.

Latter 90's were painful losing to that pervert gunslinger.

lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hi NFL Gaf. I look forward to talking about how great the Browns are with you all.

OMG WELCOME WELCOME BROTHER WELCOME!

Look at all you salty fucks! Scared because of Browns-GAF growing! Oh how I laugh at you all, the resurgence of the Browns is soon upon you all!

Palance1.gif

jakncoke

Banned
OMG WELCOME WELCOME BROTHER WELCOME!

Look at all you salty fucks! Scared because of Browns-GAF growing! Oh how I laugh at you all, the resurgence of the Browns is soon upon you all!

Palance1.gif

Funny thing is all this growth and Dez hasnt poked his head in, stupid mother of his.

Ok WTF now who's trying to play jokes browns fans?!! 3 new fans in the last couple days ridiculous!

.........unlessss *check calendar* yes the offseason is almost here

eznark

Banned
FMT, like Jerry Rice before him, Dashon Goldson has come out and admitted he was in the wrong. Said his hit on Harris was illegal and that it was the right call.

FMT, like Jerry Rice before him, Dashon Goldson has come out and admitted he was in the wrong. Said his hit on Harris was illegal and that it was the right call.

He said it was the right call because it was helmet to helmet. You can hit a ball carrier helmet to helmet.

The refs said it was a late hit. How is a hit late when the whistle hasn't blown?

Spinluck

My worry with Pagano is the worry I have with all defensive-minded coaches, and the one Steve Young made this week. Defensive coaches tend to sit on their offense. Play safe. Play not to lose. Defensive coaches punt with 2:00 left and 3 timeouts b/c they trust their defense

Lovie did this for nearly a decade in Chicago. People would blame all the coordinators, but Lovie had a big hand in that. It doesn't happen to all defensive coaches. Belichick was smart enough to adapt. So was Dungy

You're right. Dungy's conservative ass had me yelling for years, and Caldwell wasn't even a defensive guy and ended up being far worse.

Pagano for the few games he was with us in the regular season seemed to let Arians draw up whatever the fuck he wanted. Including dumb shit like going deep on 3rd & Short. I really hope he doesn't hinder the offense, just let Hamilton do his thing, and only oversee crucial decisions like going for it on 4th down or something.

God forbid we end up playing Foxball.

Gobias

Banned
Going to try to get into the NHL tonight by watching the Blue Jackets. I don't think it's going to work.

Watching games in person at nationwide is really fun though.

jakncoke

Banned
Agreeing with a post in the gaming side....ill just leave it at that LOL. (I know they are watching)

but anyways, this weekend is going to be great. Ravens/Falcons super bowl please!!

skimmed through that thread lol gaf is really a virgin white knight cess pool :me

oh btw new guy that just got internet that also happens to be a browns fan, never post on the gaming side and dont engage in conversation with devo

Top Bottom