• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Slo

Oh God damn it. I wish Kid Rock would go away

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy

Fucking Detroit.

RBH

Fucking Detroit.

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDD

RBH

aaronrodgersalexsmith-e1346969147693.jpg

In the 2005 NFL draft, Alex Smith went first overall to the 49ers, while Aaron Rodgers took a tumble to the 24th overall pick, where the Packers finally grabbed him. As it turned out, Rodgers has become a much better quarterback than Smith, but Rodgers takes exception to the suggestion that Smith isn’t a fine quarterback in his own right.

With the Packers preparing to play the 49ers on Sunday, Rodgers was asked if he considers Smith a “game manager,” and Rodgers said he has a problem with that term.

“I think that term is a condescending term for quarterbacks,” Rodgers said, via USA Today.

Rodgers said he admires Smith and is troubled by the lack of respect Smith has received.

“I don’t think he’s a game manager,” Rodgers said. “I think he’s a guy who takes care of the football and makes a lot of plays. I don’t think he got the respect that he deserves. I’ve been friends with him since we were 21 and I’ve followed his career. I definitely pull for him and enjoy watching him play.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...dgers-alex-smith-is-more-than-a-game-manager/

Mrbob

That still has to burn FMT. Rodgers could be with his home town team so he wouldn't have to defend small hands. Wish he was, get him out of the NFC North!

Rorschach

Rooney rule. What are the Pats most famous for?

Oh thats right, being cheating scumbags!

Rooney rule was brought on by Rooney's own racism. He was like "oh shit, turns out if you give coloreds a chance, they might do a decent job! I almost didn't interview this guy because he was black, but now I want everyone to try it. Try interviewing a black!"

Meanwhile, Al Davis had the first black head coach decades ago. :cool:

Fantomex

I live in California. At least Cowboy fans have won something in the last 20 Years. Listening to Raider fans even when they haven't won anything since Marcus Allen was their running back is truly infuriating. "silver and black wooohoooooo, number one, whoooooooo".

Godslay

Banned
I live in California. At least Cowboy fans have one something in the last 20 Years. Listening to Raider fans even when they haven't won anything since Marcus Allen was their running back is truly infuriating. "silver and black wooohoooooo, number one, whoooooooo".

Cowboy fans are nationwide though. You can't escape it. Raiders not as much.

Rorschach

I live in California. At least Cowboy fans have one something in the last 20 Years. Listening to Raider fans even when they haven't won anything since Marcus Allen was their running back is truly infuriating. "silver and black wooohoooooo, number one, whoooooooo".

Yeah, fans should be like "BOOH RAIDERS NUMBER 32 BOOOH NOOOO NUMBER 32!!!!"

WTF have the Cowboys "one" in the last 10 years? Win a playoff game sometime.

bionic77

Rooney rule was brought on by Rooney's own racism. He was like "oh shit, turns out if you give coloreds a chance, they might do a decent job! I almost didn't interview this guy because he was black, but now I want everyone to try it. Try interviewing a black!"

Meanwhile, Al Davis had the first black head coach decades ago. :cool:
Did Al Davis help the first black president get elected? Didn't think so. If he did then the Raiders would have another SB and Davis would be ambassador to Ireland.

Our record on race speaks for itself.

Rorschach

Did Al Davis help the first black president get elected? Didn't think so. If he did then the Raiders would have another SB and Davis would be ambassador to Ireland.

Our record on race speaks for itself.

Yeah, it's good now. I'm just sayin'. There's still hope for Boston. Maybe.

JABEE

I hope Squicken decides to add the Cowboys and Giants to the teams he is a "fan" of. The Squicken Curse may help the Eagles out this year.

That still has to burn FMT. Rodgers could be with his home town team so he wouldn't have to defend small hands. Wish he was, get him out of the NFC North!

oh sweet bob made his 1 monthly appearance in the NFL thread! it'll probably be his last for the year since the bears will be horrible and he'll disappear just like he did last year

also, erron sitting for a couple years and taking over a 13-3 team with the best set of receivers in the league wouldn't have been the same as erron taking over a 2-14 team with no playmakers. i wouldn't expect you to understand that real life isn't like madden though where you just get to plug players in wherever you want and their rating stays the same regardless of anything around them!

Top Bottom