• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Nameless

8 people down in that thread, 1 mlb-age poster. man they were posting a lot in that thread. specially mthanded and reiko

Explain this.. I didn't see any nudity in the images of the people being banned. What, was there some sort of prohibition put on the hot-chick-age SOP?

methodman

Banned
It fucking sucks that we have to go through post history to see why someone from nfl gaf is banned... it seems like we're doing it so often now. Never used to be like this. so quick with the ban hammer nowadays :(

LJ11

It fucking sucks that we have to go through post history to see why someone from nfl gaf is banned... it seems like we're doing it so often now. Never used to be like this. so quick with the ban hammer nowadays :(

you better edit that, may get you banned.

Tabris

Man I love Sunday ticket. I was constantly switching between 4 games > 2 games > 1 game all Sunday. It was the first time I had watched football all sunday without doing errands or anything else. It was also my first week with fantasy football (by players, I've done the pick your team bs for years)

jakncoke

Banned
Explain this.. I didn't see any nudity in the images of the people being banned. What, was there some sort of prohibition put on the hot-chick-age SOP?

i think so or something. i really dont know the rules much and i dont think the mod do either. i do what the feel like on any given day.

Greg

I don't know what's worthy of a ban anymore. Anything that's been said today has been said throughout the off-season.

I blame those people

Big-E

Anyone know how long ez is banned for? I am lucky that China time doesn't permit me to watch games live so I can't shit talk in this thread during the games. When have we not allowed to make a Big Ben rape or Paterno joke?

Narag

It was the real reason for the community split.

Threads like Poligaf, Android-GAF, and Sports-GAF just ruin the quality dog pissing steak threads.

Sometimes I wonder if the OT was always that way and I simply never noticed due to not scrolling past the sports stickies.

RBH

image.php

cajunator

Banned
OT is extremely dangerous as I had to learn.
Granted I was totally fucking stupid to keep trolling a sensitive subject so I deserved it.
I pretty much just lurk now and say vague generalities if anything.
But even that is risky.

Rorschach

even though alex had a pretty good game today, after seeing peypey i wish we had gotten him. but then i remember if we did get him we wouldn't have carlos rogers or ahmad brooks back, and we couldn't have signed andy lee to an extension.

oh well :(
Meh. The broncos managed to add a better corner, two TEs , and a WR. Stop overpaying your punters. All they do is allow PRTDs anyway. :cool:

All of them were harmless, except for whichever one was extremely offensive and completely unacceptable for the mature and measured level of discussion expected on the Neo Gaming Age Forums.

Eh, every now and then a minefield thread pops up. No rhyme or reason, but people will be banned in droves.

Vyer

IIRC some new stuff was put in place once the board started using Google Ads. Something about their terms of service I think.

Sky Chief

Congrats.
I hope you were treated well.
Saints fans are more likely to buy you a drink than stab you.

Thanks man, really an amazing day all around.

Gotta admit, Saints fans are pure class. Never met a friendlier, more pleasant fan base in my life. The people sitting around us all came and shook our hands after the game and people have been coming up to us all day giving us props. And they are diehards too, the Superdome is loud!

Really fantastic hospitality, fantastic day!

It's pretty easy to avoid bans, just post from the second page on. All the heavy bans happen in the first 100 posts of any thread.

Conversation only really gets interesting on the second page anyway. First page is usually pun force and dis-gun-be-gud GAF.

Drakeon

I would like to note that the Lions signed two guys off the street this week and played them in their secondary. Bradford couldn't throw for 200 yards, and on the play where he could have sealed the game, overthrew his WR by 15 yards on a 3 yard route

but he did have a 105 passer rating!

You can no longer claim Bradford is the worst qb either, that title clearly belongs to Brandon Weeden.

jakncoke

Banned
It's pretty easy to avoid bans, just post from the second page on. All the heavy bans happen in the first 100 posts of any thread.

Conversation only really gets interesting on the second page anyway. First page is usually pun force and dis-gun-be-gud GAF.

pun gaf should all be banned anyways

Top Bottom