• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

RBH

03.1n003.sanchez.C--300x450.jpg
03.1n003.longoria3--300x300.jpg

Finally, a happy Jet fan!

A beaming Eva Longoria appears to be one of Gang Green’s few satisfied customers as she heads out for a night on the town with new beau Mark Sanchez.

Wearing a lace top that offered even less resistance than the Jets’ offensive line, the actress strutted her way to an evening of entertainment that included a viewing of the Broadway hit “Rock of Ages” followed by a romantic dinner at the Japanese hot spot Nobu.

Longoria appears to have fully recovered from her marital airball with San Antonio Spurs star point guard Tony Parker and has become smitten with the Jets’ starting quarterback.

Saturday’s soirée comes right on the heels of a Friday-night rendezvous in which the couple relaxed at the former USC Trojan’s Bedminster, NJ, pad, where they were spotted by The Post.

In between the hoopster and the football hunk, Longoria spent her romantic halftime with Spanish singer Eduardo Cruz, with whom she recently split.

The Sanchez-to-Longoria combination has run routes across New York and has even included a trip to the Caribbean, according to reports.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._believa_kdce3XjfN1kfLsFjwbEEVJ#ixzz25PUB7pFT

Milchjon

I like Favre too. Okay, I wasn't watching football during the Favre-Bledsoe Bowl and I did dislike him when he was a Jet and he beat the Pats in OT after an amazing Cassell TD in the final seconds, but overall I like him. He looks like a great guy (dick picks aside) with who you can have a beer or 10. Plus his gunslinger mentality on the field was great. Cutler is the new Favre.

Also, your avatar is ugly. So out of focus and weird colors.

Are you saying you like Cutler?

Because I like Cutler :-/

Sanjuro

The donuts are good.Never had the coffee.

How are you a Patriots fan and never had Dunkin Donuts coffee?! There used to be one at the secret entrance to the old stadium. Every time.

lol Dunkin' does not hold a candle to an original glazed Krispy Kreme donut. It's an insult to ask how they compare, frankly speaking.

I only like the Krispy Kreme burgers. KK's coffee was never good though. Always hindered my choice in going there when they were in the area.

eznark

Banned
Yes I do, for a non-Patriot.

Dat gunslinger mentality!

Favre wanted to play so badly he chomped painkillers like Fatman chomps tacos. Cutler is so intent on avoiding any and all high pressure situations that he faked a knee injury to get out of the biggest hame of his life. If Cutler ever found himself in a Wild West shootout the only gunslinging he'd be doing is shooting himself in the head to avoid the confrontation.

squicken

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2012/09/03/news/web_photos/03.1n003.sanchez.C--300x450.jpg[/ig][ig]http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2012/09/03/news/web_photos/03.1n003.longoria3--300x300.jpg[/ig]

[url]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/here_why_mark_is_an_eva_believa_kdce3XjfN1kfLsFjwbEEVJ#ixzz25PUB7pFT[/url][/QUOTE]

lol Just like Jeter and John Mayer, Sanchez is running through his wish list.

Fantomex

Jamaal Charles on the bench in favor of Trent Richardson? lololololololol

Considering Hillis is the #1 Running Back for Sundays game? I'd like to hear your vast information that beats the Kansas City beat writers and others saying he's probably getting 10 carries at most.

Fantomex

Yeah I didn't understand it myself. I think the guys I'm doing the Fantasy League with don't understand that its a RB 6 points QB 4 points per touchdown league. The rules are set to benefit Running Backs and yet I saw them picking Matt Ryan and Matt Schaub in the 2nd and 3rd Round. After Brady, Brees, Rodgers and Stafford were gone I just focused on running backs.

Bowser

Yeah I didn't understand it myself. I think the guys I'm doing the Fantasy League with don't understand that its a RB 6 points QB 4 points per touchdown league. The rules are set to benefit Running Backs and yet I saw them picking Matt Ryan and Matt Schaub in the 2nd and 3rd Round. After Brady, Brees, Rodgers and Stafford were gone I just focused on running backs.

QGLnI.gif

Who the fuck are you playing with, 10 year olds?

mjc

I want to be in that league.

Fantomex

Maybe safetys are with a ton.

Matty 2 point has them covered.

I want to be in that league.

I think when I'm having to decide between Jamaal Charles and Trent Richardson, thats a good problem to have. The problem with those two RB's is that they are both considered to have limited play time. But Charles is going to be splitting time on Sunday so Richardson is the solid choice.

Scoring in my league.

6dkMf.png

Nameless

Frank Gore is one of my all-time favorite football players, but Kendall Hunter is the best tailback on the team right now and I think it'll be apparent fairly quickly.

Frank Gore is one of my all-time favorite football players, but Kendall Hunter is the best tailback on the team right now and I think it'll be apparent fairly quickly.

Almost forgot that the 49ers have LaMichael James also. I have all three on my fantasy team some how.

Edit: wtf, I didn't know they picked up Brandon Jacobs too

Top Bottom