• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

K-19

Banned
Your avatar has a Saints fan in it.

69793713437581886426509.gif

He is such a brillant actor, a good looking man and I feel nice with the Saints because they not gonna ruin my FF teams like the Packers will.

LJ11

Attendance is down all across the league, isn't it?

Haven't looked at the numbers, seats that were empty were 50 yard line, best seats in the house. Probably too expensive. they were advertising season tickets as much as they could during the preseason, ads during Giant preseason games.

Sanjuro

Getting Packers tickets is a fucking bitch because teams know they draw so well. The Colts didn't sell them as a single game at all, you had to either buy season tickets or buy a package with the Bengals pre-season game. Garbagio. I ended up just buying them from StubHub. Best part is the Colts suck so I actually got them for face value anyway.

Stubhub is pretty much the only outlet around here. Haven't purchased a box office ticket since 2003.

Wes

venison crêpe
isnt it very common with breakfast

Technically a Full English Breakfast includes Black Pudding (what we call blood sausage) and you'll be served it if you ask for that in a hotel or something.

In a cafe or something more casual they probably wouldn't include it, they'd just give you a fried breakfast. At least I would think. To be honest I haven't asked for it at a cafe before.

I haven't heard of any of my friends cooking it for a meal they make themselves certainly.

Do any of you DVR games then avoid the Internet so you can watch untainted?

I find it impossible, but am considering it tonight. I get off work at 4, game starts at 4, hour commute. I could always just follow on my phone in the car, but it's dangerous and less enjoyable. Having said that, I can't see me not checking the score constantly.

Seda

I find it impossible, but am considering it tonight. I get off work at 4, game starts at 4, hour commute. I could always just follow on my phone in the car, but it's dangerous and less enjoyable. Having said that, I can't see me not checking the score constantly.
Can you use a smartphone radio application?

bionic77

Listen to the game on your phone or on the radio through ESPN.

It is not the same as watching but probably your best alternative.

Either that or just watch in a bar near work.

Also, stubhub is the worst for NFL games. You pay through the ass.

cajunator

Banned
Listen to the game on your phone or on the radio through ESPN.

It is not the same as watching but probably your best alternative.

Either that or just watch in a bar near work.

Also, stubhub is the worst for NFL games. You pay through the ass.

What did you think of Peyton as a BRonco?

Milchjon

I never said it was bad, just not popular here.
Cajun boudin is pretty fucking amazing stuff though.
Id like to try some blood sausage.

Cajun cuisine pretty much uses each and every part of an animal, right? And aren't you part Chinese too? You must want to eat anything that moves :p

bionic77

What did you think of Peyton as a BRonco?
He has clearly lost the zip on his longball, but he didn't seem to need it against our shit defense. In the no huddle he is still the best at reading the defense. Of course we helped things by overreacting and panicking.

I am very interested to see what happens when he plays an elite defense or when their team plays in bad weather. They had a decent running game and defense so he might get some help in those games.

I wish we would have been more patient on defense and made him march up the field. We blitzed way too often and after an initial sack or two we got burned badly on it.

cajunator

Banned
Cajun cuisine pretty much uses each and every part of an animal, right? And aren't you part Chinese too? You must want to eat anything that moves :p

Not always but it can. I have eaten stuff like sheep hearts and chicken gizzards. But usually its just pork meat ground up and mixed in with rice and onions and seasoning to make a type of sausage.
On my Chinese side of the family we eat a lot of homemade dimsum and stir fry stuff and pepper steak and use a lot of hoisin/oyster sauce especially with pork/ribs.
We eat pretty well over here. This area is known for its food.

cajunator

Banned
He has clearly lost the zip on his longball, but he didn't seem to need it against our shit defense. In the no huddle he is still the best at reading the defense. Of course we helped things by overreacting and panicking.

I am very interested to see what happens when he plays an elite defense or when their team plays in bad weather. They had a decent running game and defense so he might get some help in those games.

I wish we would have been more patient on defense and made him march up the field. We blitzed way too often and after an initial sack or two we got burned badly on it.

Im kind of sad that the Broncos took Tracy Porter from us and put him on the same team as Manning. I guess he's happy that now he will never have to be intercepted by that guy again, except maybe in practice. It would also explain why our secondary is suddenly shit again (it was slightly less than shit before but now its full on SHIT)

MechDX

FMT has some weird obsession with downplaying the Texans. I think Schaub must secretly turn him on. Either that or deep down he knows Alexia will fuck up the 49ers chances and all that talent on defense will just be wasted.

FMT has some weird obsession with downplaying the Texans. I think Schaub must secretly turn him on. Either that or deep down he knows Alexia will fuck up the 49ers chances and all that talent on defense will just be wasted.

They just aren't good. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.... But I am.

Ps

Someone quote me because mech "the coward" dx probably has me on ignore. It's ok mech, I pinkie pwomise I won't insult your precious texans again!

Top Bottom