• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

chuckddd said:
qzbk9.jpg
Too much depth of field. Fuck this gen.

Cowboys fan here. Hate me. Knew that secondary would play well. D-Ware showing why HE is the premiere pass rusher in the league sacking Eli twice and not JPP.

shadowsdarknes said:
This comment is like that confused look Eli always has, and somewhere Tom Coughlin is having a heart attack.
Text based sarcasm is a lost art. I couldn't have put it on any heavier in my previous post if I tried...

By the way, that confused look Eli has is trying to remember the last time the Cowboys were relevant. What's it been? 20 years now?

Coughlin having a heart attack suspiciously looks like Coughlin smiling!

6t295.jpg

Text based sarcasm is a lost art. I couldn't have put it on any heavier in my previous post if I tried...

By the way, that confused look Eli has is trying to remember the last time the Cowboys were relevant. What's it been? 20 years now?

Coughlin having a heart attack suspiciously looks like Coughlin smiling!

I knew you were sarcastic, I was messing around lol I thought it was a good joke.

But hey, I earned my stripes as a fan when Quincy Carter quarterbacked us loss after loss and know this is the most disciplined team since Parcels refocused the team back in 04. Look out!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Lions' Schwartz: Recent meetings with Niners' Harbaugh were 'without incident'

Lions coach Jim Schwartz has seen 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh several times since their memorable postgame handshake at Ford Field last year.

The more recent meetings were "without incident," but Schwartz said he's not surprised by the continued scrutiny of the episode that followed the Lions' 25-19 loss to the Niners last season at Ford Field.

"It doesn't surprise me; the NFL is a very scrutinized thing," Schwartz said Monday. "That's long in the past. It just seems so long ago that that occurred.

"When the two teams take the field (Sunday night), that's not going to be on one player's mind, and that's the only thing that's important."

On Sunday night during the Broncos-Steelers game, NBC used the Schwartz-Harbaugh incident to promote the Lions-Niners game. Harbaugh told reporters Monday in Santa Clara, Calif., that he has put the incident behind him.

"People who choose to use that to promote this game or any other game are really missing the point," Harbaugh said. "As a rule of thumb, I have too much respect for the men who play this game — on both sides — to give it any (credence)."

Harbaugh added: "Our approach with the mini-controversies is to give them the attention that they deserve, which isn't much. It's completely irrelevant."

Local Bay Area sports beat writer Tim Kawakami gets Schwartz'd by Harbaugh...

As Jim Harbaugh exited his post-game presser, he slapped my back (quite hard) and bellowed:

“That was fun to watch, wasn’t it? Good football game!”

I can now give first-hand credibility (slap-ability?) to Jim Schwartz’s reaction from last year’s post-game handshake–Harbaugh delivers that back-slap with force.

Top Bottom