• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

A2dl0yZCQAA-fj7.jpg

This is what the future leaders of the world look like. I have similar pictures of my children, although mine are much cuter.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
RLzYh.jpg

LOL--THIS is what a guy like Calvin Johnson does for your team. He's the guy circled in blue.

It's officaily september 11th 12:06 AM here so it's my birthday! I'm now 20 :/
Happy bday!!! Once you hit 21 like me it all goes down hill. I'm just a grumpy old man. I sit on a stoop yelling a kids, and telling girls how sharp there knees are.

Also on a side note, Ray Lewis is crazy right?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Deadspin actually took the time to collect "The 21 Worst Replacement Referee Mistakes From Sunday".

http://deadspin.com/5941958/here-are-the-21-worst-replacement-referee-mistakes-from-sunday

49ers vs. Packers

Oh holy hell, where do we start?

lol

This is ludicrous. You could do this EVERY week in the NFL with the regular referees.

There were some truly awful calls in the SF-GB game.

Referee David White's crew was horrendous, and we couldn't possibly highlight all their mistakes. Our favorite, though, is this punt in which the 49ers are charged with a block in the back despite being the punting team. Apparently Green Bay rushed the kick backward.

That's not even Pac-12 officiating level.

This is ludicrous. You could do this EVERY week in the NFL with the regular referees.

No just no. You could pick the worst mistakes each week but they wouldnt be as bad. The Browns head coach challenged an unchangeable play and yet he didnt get a 15 yard penalty. How many times do the real refs not know a rule?

I bet you can't wait until they enter their rebellious phase and don 49ers gear instead.

Every year, my friends give me Niners/Giants gear for their birthday, just because they know it makes me mad. I take them right to goodwill. They're already geared up in Ravens/Orioles/Terps gear. And one random Karl Malone 2T jersey that I found at a store for like a buck. Had to buy it.

Ugh, I can totally see them rebelling in the sports realm. Better there then in other realms.

Also on a side note, Ray Lewis is crazy right?

No. I see no evidence to support this claim. Amazing at football? Inspirational? A Man of God? Yes to all of those, but crazy? Not at all.

LOL--THIS is what a guy like Calvin Johnson does for your team. He's the guy circled in blue.
There is an ineligible interior lineman downfield two yards from the line of scrimmage at the time the pass is thrown. (Admittedly, it's not his fault, but rules are rules.) This touchdown won the game for the Lions, who have Donovan Briggans's crew to thank for the victory.
THIS is what a poor reffing crew can do for your team.

Every week in Division-II, you mean?

[img][/QUOTE]

Classic

[quote="chuckddd, post: 41961730"]Someone replace that last frame so that death is driving a car.[/QUOTE]

Still not Dead! Sucks that I look like Two-Face though otherwise I would be drunk by now.

[quote="yankeehater, post: 41961731"]My god man celebrating terrorism. So wrong.

[SPOILER]Congrats.[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Maybe Bionic was right all along with the Pats-Al Quada-Satan connection :(

[quote="Alligatorjandro, post: 41961732"]Happy birthday!!

You are now officially old.[/QUOTE]

I hate you :( I feel old.

[quote="MechDX, post: 41961796"][IMG]doodoo[IMG]

Even though you are a dirty, german Pats fan![/QUOTE]

#BULLSONAPARTYGONNADESTROYEDBYTHEPATS

[quote="BlackGhost, post: 41961856"]Happy bday!!! Once you hit 21 like me it all goes down hill. I'm just a grumpy old man. I sit on a stoop yelling a kids, and telling girls how sharp there knees are.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for trying to depress me more.

[quote="Milchjon, post: 41961933"][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-n_IaowAfE[/url]

[Spoiler]I hope she doesn't say anything bad, I don't understand a word[/Spoiler][/QUOTE]

Besides the fact that I think that song is by a Belgian band, she didn't say anything bad!

Thanks all!

cajunator

Banned
party.gif

Even though you are a dirty, german Pats fan!

This is genius.

Deadspin actually took the time to collect "The 21 Worst Replacement Referee Mistakes From Sunday".

http://deadspin.com/5941958/here-are-the-21-worst-replacement-referee-mistakes-from-sunday

Not that the Saints played well enough to win, they deserved to lose, however those two penalty mistakes in our game DID give the Redskins two TDs. One of them , the punt penalty is fucking infuriating. the one in the endzone could go either way but looked like a pretty legal pass defense. Those two were very pivotal plays that would have stopped the Redskins from scoring on both drives. the punt penalty where they somehow got 6 yards on a 5 yard penalty is the most blatant fuckup so far.

Doorman

[picture]

To be fair, for all you know they might have had that many guys down there to cover Tony Scheffler moreso than CJ, he's right in that same area. After last year, I'm sure they feared the demoralizing touchdown dance he no-doubt had in store for them.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I work about a stones throw away from LaGuardia airport and as I was leaving the jobsite I saw a plane decked out with the Steelers logo on the tail and in all Steeler colors. Why would they come into NY so early in the week?

Steve Young needs to join the class action suit against the NFL for head injuries.

EDIT:DAMN BEATEN!

lol hilarious. the coward promotes a career loser like matt shoob and tries to tear down alex when alex has done more in his career than shoob. i expect nothing more from a texans fan. alex is going to make you taste his wiener milk, just like he does to everyone else who doubts him!

Fox318

I work about a stones throw away from LaGuardia airport and as I was leaving the jobsite I saw a plane decked out with the Steelers logo on the tail and in all Steeler colors. Why would they come into NY so early in the week?

It might be a company that has an NFL sponsorship like JetBlue

qizsN.jpg

WXVXo.jpg

RCRNY.jpg

k5hxH.jpg

I thought Dutch died?

Don't call it a comeback!

Happy inflatable crocodiles, man!

You should look up the song 'Krokobil' it pretty much means Crocodilebutt.

Happy birthday, you evil terrorist Patriots-supporting German.

If your team was any good we could meet up in the SB and have fun again.

Happy Birthday, Commish!

If you win tonight, consider it a gift.
If you lose tonight, consider it a gift of tough love.

Run-DMC is the best RB in the league he will score 20 points.

Happy Birthday!

Thank you, Jets fan.

Happy Birthday bro!

Thanks!

happy birthday old man.

Your face is old!

Top Bottom