• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

I would want to watch The Green Mile again soon, but that movie is so incredibly sad, I'm such a whimp when it comes to sad movies and this news certainly won't help :(

bionic77

Michael Clark Duncan is in Sin City? The only thing I remember from that movie is the midget from Lord of the Rings eats people.
I don't remember anything from Sin City.

But the arm wrestling thread reminded me that I remember 90% of Over the Top.

History will prove me right that OTT > Sin City.

eznark

Banned
I was blown away by the Green Mile when I saw it in theaters. Not so much the next few times but still awesome.

The Whole Nine Yards is his best work by far.

Bionic, if anyone ever disagrees with you on that you should punch that person in their vagina (certainly no man would ever hold such an opinion).

bionic77

I was blown away by the Green Mile when I saw it in theaters. Not so much the next few times but still awesome.

The Whole Nine Yards is his best work by far.

Bionic, if anyone ever disagrees with you on that you should punch that person in their vagina (certainly no man would ever hold such an opinion).
I am pretty sure that I am not strong enough to do the amount of vagina punching required if I started a thread on that subject.

Wouldn't be surprised if half of NFL GAF never saw OTT. Half of GAF also fucks pillow dolls. These two stats are probably closely related...

Milchjon

go watch Dear Zachary to pick your spirits up after. but don't read about it first! just watch it!

You're an evil man. I teared up just reading the synopsis on wiki some time ago. I don't think I could ever watch this.

The Green Mile is pretty smarmy.

It's been a long time, but I think that was my reaction too.

Honestly neither is very good. Go watch Over The Top two times instead.

Sin City is great. Watchmen is good.

eznark

Banned
I am pretty sure that I am not strong enough to do the amount of vagina punching required if I started a thread on that subject.

Wouldn't be surprised if half of NFL GAF never saw OTT. Half of GAF also fucks pillow dolls. These two stats are probably closely related...

I gotta say, I am looking for some really big things out of you this year. The way your preseason has been going, you're looking at putting up Rodgers like numbers this season. I'm excited!

K-19

Banned
Alright I'm getting Sin City, should also watch Watchmen ........I have a long list of movies I haven't seen :lol

Watchmen is a very good adaptation in the way that it follows the original story so well, but it is much more serious than the comic and we lose that ironical aspect which made the Watchmen comic book strenght.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
imager.php

bionic77

I gotta say, I am looking for some really big things out of you this year. The way your preseason has been going, you're looking at putting up Rodgers like numbers this season. I'm excited!
So I will smack down haters in the regular season only to get owned by a goober virgin in the playoffs?

Sounds about right.

go watch Dear Zachary to pick your spirits up after. but don't read about it first! just watch it!

Man, Toy Story 3 almost had me sobbing in the fucking movie theater, Warrior almost got me too. Pursuit of Happiness was also a hard one to get through without losing my dignity.

Dear Zachary would probably turn me into a little baby.

Milchjon

I'm watching a show where Richard Hammond (from Top Gear) meets Evel Knievel. America's got some weird heroes...

Also, Montana is intriguing. I wanna go there someday.

Over The Top is Sly's crowning achievement in film. I'll never forgive my dad for telling me no when I asked him to be an arm wrestling truck driver...... Never!

Milchjon

The opening credits of Watchmen are at least worth checking out!

I think when I look at the elements of Watchmen, I don't know what they could've changed to make it better. It just doesn't really fit the medium, and it's too close to the comic book in some ways.

I still loved it, but I can see why others don't.

My Rams affiliation was/is entirely Bradford based. If/when he has washed out, I'm out. Fisher's not bad. Above average. Never could get the elite QB after McNair and always had to deal with Peyton.

I would have preferred an offensive guy, but they were sick of first year coaches. After they fired Spags, that very day, Long, Lauranitis and Bradford went to the owner and begged him to hire Fisher

When you dump the Rams are you going to replace them with or will you be content with the six teams you have left?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Finally seeing "Catching Hell".

The Cubs are the only team that makes me feel good about the shitty teams I follow. :(

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Watchmen is a very good adaptation in the way that it follows the original story so well, but it is much more serious than the comic and we lose that ironical aspect which made the Watchmen comic book strenght.

I cannot think of a more serious comic than Watchmen that doesn't deal with the holocaust. There was no tongue-in-cheek style irony. The movie was slavish to the source until when it really mattered, then it dropped the ball. Hard. Plus, the most awkward sex scene in the history of comic flicks evah.

Sin City was quality all the way through.

I cannot think of a more serious comic than Watchmen that doesn't deal with the holocaust. There was no tongue-in-cheek style irony. The movie was slavish to the source until when it really mattered, then it dropped the ball. Hard. Plus, the most awkward sex scene in the history of comic flicks evah.

Sin City was quality all the way through.

I loved the Watchmen movie, I thought that the changes to the end were a 100% improvement.

Top Bottom